CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Small Aircraft Pilots

Guest Wizardsleeve

• 1 year later...
On 05/09/2017 at 10:06, Mrs Roops said:

...a lot of speculation about the causes of the Shoreham Air Disaster going on here. Essentially this was down to pilot error due to attempting to execute a manoeuvre below the accepted operational height in the given circumstances.

https://www.gov.uk/aaib-reports/aircraft-accident-report-aar-1-2017-g-bxfi-22-august-2015

The pilot has just been found not guilty.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

Reported for insinuating that @Wolfie's wife is a ... Wait, how would that even work? 

54 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for not thinking this through.

Reported for abusing the report post function.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reported for reporting the abuse of the report post function. Veinies, no return, you're it.

You realize we're both probably in for a bollocking when Roops sees this?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You might. I just told her she's a cruel woman over on another thread. She likes that sort of thing.

I've got diplospastic immunity.

You also implied she was predictable.  She's not so keen on that. I think we can be assured she'll be upping her game.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You might. I just told her she's a cruel woman over on another thread. She likes that sort of thing.

I've got diplospastic immunity.

What was her asking price?

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While on the subject, I bet your former wife found you guilty of earning your brown wings decades ago at Fists of Fury in Brighton.

When you say wife, you must mean the latex and silicon, blow up lifelike lady boy "Penelope" keeps under his bed? If so, it couldn't give a fuck

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When you say wife, you must mean the latex and silicon, blow up lifelike lady boy "Penelope" keeps under his bed? If so, it couldn't give a fuck

I'll have you know that that was some of the finest Estonian rubber craft available at the time - the nice men in the back of the lorry I nicked it from before posting it told me so and all they asked for in return was my birth certificate and driver's license. Easiest £10 I've ever made.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

I'll have you know that that was some of the finest Estonian rubber craft available at the time - the nice men in the back of the lorry I nicked it from before posting it told me so and all they asked for in return was my birth certificate and driver's license. Easiest £10 I've ever made.

I'm going to presume you gave a false identity, or at least somebody else's along with their bank account details?  For the sake of a cheap laugh, let's say you gave up pen's identity.

You should have been paid much more.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 00:14, Wizardsleeve said:

First, this is NOT a thread for slating r/c enthusiasts. Anybody who does so is a stupid fucking cunt, take it to the open corner. 

These fuckholes are colossal cunts. They think they're Han fucking Solo, and can make an epic flight around a city centre in less than 12 parsecs. They compare their single engine Cessna abilities to handling a long range bomber. 

I want their jaws surgically closed with barbed wire then through a 747 engine in full throttle. 

Cunts

I must have been up in the clouds when you posted this nom Wizz.  I've a mate who's got one of these wind-up prop machines which he uses out of necessity to hop from Alderney to Southampton and back or over to France for his Oysters. He has a pucker hotel on the Island. Anyway, it's always a 'Our Father, who art in 'eavens' time when the cunt comes in to land as he likes his vintage Port. You're like sitting in what is no more than the drivers seat of a Mini with wind-down windows and a couple of dials which mean jack-shite, whilst he does his level best to keep the wings straight, the engine from stalling and locating the runway through his own propeller smoke. It's the best way to lose weight that I know. "We can be in Manchester in  less than an hour, if you fancy a pint"  is his idea of 'this is your captain speaking,' whilst you're clutching on to the door handle for dear life in case your side of the plane drops off. "Here, you have a go at this one, whilst I grab us another bottle?" is another of his onboard announcements, and he'll always demonstrate his Autopilot system by pointing at an invisible aerial which is supposedly upon the roof and is taking us to our destination which I must say can be any cunts guess, as he has another hotel on Jersey. I'm honestly amazed that he aint dead yet, though his hotel at Christmas is always an experience well worth a gamble, but I wish to fuck he had a boat. I can manoeuvre one of those fuckers at sea level. 

On 04/09/2017 at 07:49, Guest Lady Penelope said:

What the fuck is wrong with someone being a vertically challenged aircraft pilot? I do not see why a 4 foot tall person should not be able to fly a suitably adapted aircraft. Next you will be trying to tell us that the Japanese should not have been flying aircraft in the second world war because they at that time were not quite as tall as the rest of us.

Douglas Bader was a WW2 flying ace and he was only 3ft tall. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 07:49, Guest Lady Penelope said:

What the fuck is wrong with someone being a vertically challenged aircraft pilot? I do not see why a 4 foot tall person should not be able to fly a suitably adapted aircraft. Next you will be trying to tell us that the Japanese should not have been flying aircraft in the second world war because they at that time were not quite as tall as the rest of us.

They didn't think much of their own flying skills, did they. No sooner had they taken to the skies, they ditched themselves. 

20 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I must have been up in the clouds when you posted this nom Wizz.  I've a mate who's got one of these wind-up prop machines which he uses out of necessity to hop from Alderney to Southampton and back or over to France for his Oysters. He has a pucker hotel on the Island. Anyway, it's always a 'Our Father, who art in 'eavens' time when the cunt comes in to land as he likes his vintage Port. You're like sitting in what is no more than the drivers seat of a Mini with wind-down windows and a couple of dials which mean jack-shite, whilst he does his level best to keep the wings straight, the engine from stalling and locating the runway through his own propeller smoke. It's the best way to lose weight that I know. "We can be in Manchester in  less than an hour, if you fancy a pint"  is his idea of 'this is your captain speaking,' whilst you're clutching on to the door handle for dear life in case your side of the plane drops off. "Here, you have a go at this one, whilst I grab us another bottle?" is another of his onboard announcements, and he'll always demonstrate his Autopilot system by pointing at an invisible aerial which is supposedly upon the roof and is taking us to our destination which I must say can be any cunts guess, as he has another hotel on Jersey. I'm honestly amazed that he aint dead yet, though his hotel at Christmas is always an experience well worth a gamble, but I wish to fuck he had a boat. I can manoeuvre one of those fuckers at sea level. 

Pleb.