CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hurricanes all over the fucking gaff.

Guest Manky

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Manky said:

I did a 48 piece jigsaw in 2 hours last week. Pretty amazing time really. On the box it said 6-8 years.

@Ape is an absolute genius .. he flew his RC helicopter an hour after opening the box .. on the box it said "14 years or over". @Witheredscrote can get fucked.

3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Cunt said:

@Ape is an absolute genius .. he flew his RC helicopter an hour after opening the box .. on the box it said "14 years or over". @Witheredscrote can get fucked.

They day there are 7 distinct forms of comedic situations. I have discovered an 8th. Its called virtual plagiarism. Now fuck off and find a joke that involves Ape dying.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Manky said:

They day there are 7 distinct forms of comedic situations. I have discovered an 8th. Its called virtual plagiarism. Now fuck off and find a joke that involves Ape dying.

I have stolen your joke and made it mine.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, deebom said:

The inclement weather the new world has recently been experiencing is due to all the gays. God is angry with them.  Punkape in particular.

Such a loving god that feels the need to throw all the toys out of the pram if something displeases it and trash the place. Utter fuckwittery to believe such utter bunkum. So powerful, so spiteful, so childish and vengeful, utterly disgraceful.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Such a loving god that feels the need to throw all the toys out of the pram if something displeases it and trash the place. Utter fuckwittery to believe such utter bunkum. So powerful, so spiteful, so childish and vengeful, utterly disgraceful.

It's shown the Americans over the weekend who had the real power on this planet.

Cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

You must have had a good fix tonight......high class drivel effuses forth....

How are the sores around your mouth? There would be less of them if your punters had to wash first or wore condoms.

I believe we are now sending Police out there. So, a month in the Caribbean to do fuck all about the reported looting followed by 4 weeks in Portugal doing fuck all about a missing persons case. Then, 4 weeks looking for Ben Needham otherwise known as doing fuck all. Before you know it, home for Christmas with a lovely tan. Good job for some.

41 minutes ago, Manky said:

I believe we are now sending Police out there. So, a month in the Caribbean to do fuck all about the reported looting followed by 4 weeks in Portugal doing fuck all about a missing persons case. Then, 4 weeks looking for Ben Needham otherwise known as doing fuck all. Before you know it, home for Christmas with a lovely tan. Good job for some.

Mankly, I'm going to cover Trump in gorilla bucket of glue and watch it go hard

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The title of this nomination is a direct quote of a situation report on the Battle of Britain, transmitted to Luftwaffe command by Messerschmidt pilot Wolfgang Schlatter just before he was shot down over the channel.

Published just before "What the fuck was that?" by the Mayor of Hiroshima