CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

On 9/21/2017 at 6:34 AM, Snatch said:

Nice to see you back 7's. These cunts you speak of might well be the new cunts that have infiltrated the corner.

That aside, have you got a link to the website of these cuntbreeds?

No i haven't but there are plenty of videos on youtube to look at, might make your ears bleed and your piss boil...astonishing cuntishness it is !!

On 9/21/2017 at 9:17 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

I always thought the earth was flat but I bumped into Neil Armstrong in a pub years ago and he told me that the earth was round because he flew round it before the journey to the moon. I'm glad I'm not gullible and get taken in by a load of bollocks.                                                    I didn't know Neil Armstrong was from Barnsley. 

I met Neil many moons ago in Woolwich at a place called the zimba project, you will be amazed at how big his afro is..

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
50 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

That i am, but more like a nunesbian.

I feel your pain my son. The ridiculous flat earth cunts claims  are easily fucked because my telescope is calibrated to take pictures of the moon. A man made structure. 

On 26/09/2017 at 11:21 PM, Fender777 said:

No i haven't but there are plenty of videos on youtube to look at, might make your ears bleed and your piss boil...astonishing cuntishness it is !!

I have watched a few of these videos of flat earthers.

Astonishing fucking cuntishness is putting it mildly.

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

I blame Trump.

Cunt'll stare at the eclipse of the sun, as predicted by who? That would be scientists wouldn't it Donald, but then turn the page to Climate Change and that's a plot by the Chinese to leverage commercial advantage over 'Murrica and put all the blue-collar, Bruce Springsteen grease monkeys there on Skid Row.

I hope he gets fucked to death by pigs (Trump and Bruce Springsteen)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I blame Trump.

Cunt'll stare at the eclipse of the sun, as predicted by who? That would be scientists wouldn't it Donald, but then turn the page to Climate Change and that's a plot by the Chinese to leverage commercial advantage over 'Murrica and put all the blue-collar, Bruce Springsteen grease monkeys there on Skid Row.

I hope he gets fucked to death by pigs (Trump and Bruce Springsteen)

I agree with Jiggly, senior Girl Guides should be able to work towards the  "SATISFYING A BLOKE AND NOT MOANING ABOUT SHIT" badge.

On 9/28/2017 at 4:53 AM, Snatch said:

Remarkable stupid empty heads, surely if they had any sense and read all the statements from 500 plus astronauts that have been in space then they would have to reconsider their foolishness. They don't want to hear about all that as it wouldn't fit into their narrow minds and i might add that i have seen the curvature of the earth from the ground. Well i guess the 500 plus and me are all part of this conspiracy..

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
2 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Remarkable stupid empty heads, surely if they had any sense and read all the statements from 500 plus astronauts that have been in space then they would have to reconsider their foolishness. They don't want to hear about all that as it wouldn't fit into their narrow minds and i might add that i have seen the curvature of the earth from the ground. Well i guess the 500 plus and me are all part of this conspiracy..

I will happily cunt these morons forever. I go to their websites and try to fuck with them. They are like a fucking virus that protects itself from attack. Cancer springs to mind.utter utter brainwashed spastic cunts.