CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gordon Ramsey On Cocaine

Neil

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The only thing I'd like to see the Ramsey cunt on is death row.

I'd love to have the opportunity to cook for Ramsay. The sheer pleasure I would get from seeing him dip my special toilet bowl-marinaded steak into a rich oyster & Wolfie jus would be worth suffering his fuck-ugly fizzog for a couple of hours. What a bastard.

Just now, Wolfie said:

I'd love to have the opportunity to cook for Ramsay. The sheer pleasure I would get from seeing him dip my special toilet bowl-marinaded steak into a rich oyster & Wolfie jus would be worth suffering his fuck-ugly fizzog for a couple of hours. What a bastard.

He’d give you a proper hiding.

Just now, Wolfie said:

Indeed, wolfie. Ramsay is the michael winner de nos jours. 

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Powdered glass Wolfers. Don't forget the powdered glass.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

In my opinion Mr Ramsay looks like a man who has done a great deal of cocaine. His well known volatility certainly suggests it.

I'd make the cunt a proper nice bit of cheese on toast spotto, every fucker loves it. If he said one derogatory comment about my culinary masterpiece I'd kill the twat, brutally and feed him to his ghastly punters in one of his shite restaurants which he probably own. 

Other than that, I can't really comment.

44 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

In my opinion Mr Ramsay looks like a man who has done a great deal of cocaine. His well known volatility certainly suggests it.

Not to mention his staccato delivery of every sentence and frenetic arm movements which accompany every spoken word. A phenomenon I first encountered as a child, watching the brilliant Dr Magnus Pyke on telly. Dr Pyke however, was not an obnoxious fucking jumped up burger flipper type cunt, and could therefore be forgiven for his enthusiastically animated delivery. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not to mention his staccato delivery of every sentence and frenetic arm movements which accompany every spoken word. A phenomenon I first encountered as a child, watching the brilliant Dr Magnus Pyke on telly. Dr Pyke however, was not an obnoxious fucking jumped up burger flipper type cunt, and could therefore be forgiven for his enthusiastically animated delivery. 

Ramsay can cook and so can his acolytes.

I’ve eaten at several of his restaurants and they were superb.

I suggest you are short of money and jealous of Gordon and his success. 

I suggest you stick to Aldi beans on toast....peasant.

Fuck off.

lol.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

lol.

That a coincidence punkers, I used to work in several of his restaurants and regularly used to put my own piss, shit and spunk in the food served to the pretentious wankers who ate there! 

You've eaten my shit piss and spunk! 

Fuck off! 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Foraging for leftovers from the bins behind Manchester Piccadilly Station (as you yourself do) is not the same as eating in one of Ramsey's Restaurants.

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That a coincidence punkers, I used to work in several of his restaurants and regularly used to put my own piss, shit and spunk in the food served to the pretentious wankers who ate there! 

You've eaten my shit piss and spunk! 

Fuck off! 

Gay peasant....fuck off.

lol.

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Gay peasant....fuck off.

lol.

I've just laid a massive turd punkers, leaving me feeling empty and light on my feet. I expect you're envious of doing a solid one but know the same feeling when the long brown (very dark brown, almost black) thing is removed from your arse?

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

lol.

Have you ever eaten Nigerian tadpoles?

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 19 October 2017 at 10:13 PM, Wolfie said:

You're going to dip your "toilet steak" into him, and something about spunk?! Not up on the jail lingo but these sound like very bent threats indeed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 19 October 2017 at 8:30 PM, Neil said:

As  I assume this is not a live broadcast can I say that it's a shame that some off his tits dago didn't stab this cunt while he had the chance.

I think he's sound. Punkers has managed to win this one.