CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laura Plummer

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

And now the pikey family are turning on the Press for "stoking their expectations unfairly" and weeping into their DFS sofa that the silly bitch won't be home until the Summer at least. The air conditioning in those Hurghada cells will I am sure be maintained fully. 

I imagine she'll be found to be pregnant before long and that'll be the cue to scream for her release some more, at least before she ends up looking like a Builders radio. 

Just as long as she's met at Humberside Arrivals by Her Majesty's Constabulary with a few questions about how you obtain 290 Tramadol without a prescription. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And now the pikey family are turning on the Press for "stoking their expectations unfairly" and weeping into their DFS sofa that the silly bitch won't be home until the Summer at least. The air conditioning in those Hurghada cells will I am sure be maintained fully. 

I imagine she'll be found to be pregnant before long and that'll be the cue to scream for her release some more, at least before she ends up looking like a Builders radio. 

Just as long as she's met at Humberside Arrivals by Her Majesty's Constabulary with a few questions about how you obtain 290 Tramadol without a prescription. 

I still have a radio that my father gave me when I was 16. A 'Roberts', and I used it on many sites. It is still working, and in very good condition. You comment has confused me.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

I still have a radio that my father gave me when I was 16. A 'Roberts', and I used it on many sites. It is still working, and in very good condition. You comment has confused me.

Punkers will explain it to you if you ask him nicely, Mon Ami. 

How's the Cancer going?

2 hours ago, Ape said:

I suspect the verbose cunt meant plasterers radio.

Does the possessive apostrophe mean nothing to you, you Simian retard ? 

I left a space before my question mark too, as I know you are so fond of this.

As it happens you might have a point about the radio; I tend not to differentiate between craftsmen and leave it to you to demonstrate your expertise in correctly Entering Tradesmen into sentences. 

You are unhappy with my verbosity, so I’ll keep this short.

Go fuck yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Does the possessive apostrophe mean nothing to you, you Simian retard ? 

I left a space before my question mark too, as I know you are so fond of this.

As it happens you might have a point about the radio; I tend not to differentiate between craftsmen and leave to you to demonstrate your expertise in correctly Entering Tradesmen into sentences. 

You are unhappy with my verbosity, so I’ll keep this short.

Go fuck yourself.

You call this short? 

Guest Bill Stickers
19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Did your dad ever give you a share of the proceeds from your joint appearance on Rogue Traders? I bet he didn't, the fucking cowboy cunt. 

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Billiam has got an old wireless that his auntie had, he thinks that the "RR" on it means "Rolls Royce", it actually means Radio Rentals from where she rented it for 2/6d a week. I hope that you and you Geese are well this morning.

15 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Did your dad ever give you a share of the proceeds from your joint appearance on Rogue Traders? I bet he didn't, the fucking cowboy cunt. 

Leave my late father out of this you little worm. My grandson is probably older, and without doubt, more respectful of his elders than you. It makes me sick, that people like Manky (late of the Maris Pipers) served Britain to protect the likes of you. Fuck off

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Leave my late father out of this you little worm. My grandson is probably older, and without doubt, more respectful of his elders than you. It makes me sick, that people like Manky (late of the Maris Pipers) served Britain to protect the likes of you. Fuck off

Yes, he valiantly served the entire Lancashire TA a buffet once in '76. Fuck off you stupid old cunt. 

Back on topic, let hope ms plumber has had her plumbing permanently rearranged by a long line of swarthy, monobrowed natives. To her advantage she obviously knows where to get hold of a shit load of painkillers should the gallon or so of Arab spunk not fully pass through her system, congeal and go septic. I've put her in contact with punkape who's an undoubted expert on such matters.

• 7 months later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6200493/British-holidaymaker-jailed-Egypt-carrying-hundreds-painkillers-loses-appeal.html

A new development in this delightful tale is that a presumably cackling and bearded Egyptian judge has denied the appeal of feckless bitch Ms Plummer, and told her three years is three years. The Hurghada branch of the POA I imagine offered to forgo their pay rise on the proviso that they could keep riding the stupid cunt all over the prison yard. I bet her labia glow in the fucking dark these days. 

Her family continue to clutter our evening news with weepy pleas for mercy, but not a word is said about how she got her podgy mitts on 300 Trams anyway. 

Fuck her.

24 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6200493/British-holidaymaker-jailed-Egypt-carrying-hundreds-painkillers-loses-appeal.html

A new development in this delightful tale is that a presumably cackling and bearded Egyptian judge has denied the appeal of feckless bitch Ms Plummer, and told her three years is three years. The Hurghada branch of the POA I imagine offered to forgo their pay rise on the proviso that they could keep riding the stupid cunt all over the prison yard. I bet her labia glow in the fucking dark these days. 

Her family continue to clutter our evening news with weepy pleas for mercy, but not a word is said about how she got her podgy mitts on 300 Trams anyway. 

Fuck her.

That's all very well, but I'm disappointed a GP regards a tabloid media link the most worthy upload.

Guest judgetwi

Fucking slapper. Goes to a peaceful country, breaks the law and then thinks that she can get away with it just like they do over here.

Fuck this loose flapped scrubber. No point appealing for mercy from the peacefuls you dozy old slag.

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking slapper. Goes to a peaceful country, breaks the law and then thinks that she can get away with it just like they do over here.

Fuck this loose flapped scrubber. No point appealing for mercy from the peacefuls you dozy old slag.

Her fate was sealed when Boris Johnson took up her case. I guarantee he threw a mix in too.

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

That's all very well, but I'm disappointed a GP regards a tabloid media link the most worthy upload.

Well, now I’m retired I thought reading the Mail was part of the deal. Once I’m safely ensconced in my new place in the sun, I’ll probably find a new hobby and give up recreational vitriol.