CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People stood outside talking all night.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Christ that's insane.  What happened to his head?  Land mines aren;t forgiving.

Not land mines. Anti ship mines. The spiky ones anchored from the sea bed. The combination of 3 going off at the same time ripped the boat in two and the crew, including my Grandfather were hit with massive shock injuries. I think out of a crew of 25, 10 survived. 

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sorry, I don't know who you are.

I’m a cunt who can’t say what I want to say in real life because of the occupational and social networks I find myself trapped in. It’s not what I ever intended but that’s the way it is so i’m  not going to cry about it like a fucking girl.

I  come on here to say what I want and take the piss out of wankers who , in real life, I have to smile at and pretend I don’t want to kick their fucking heads in. It’s very cathartic.

I have obviously upset you but, to be honest, I don’t give a fuck. I’ve had a bit too much to drink so I need to get some kip now. Try not to cry too much. Poof.

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’m a cunt who can’t say what I want to say in real life because of the occupational and social networks I find myself trapped in. It’s not what I ever intended but that’s the way it is so i’m  not going to cry about it like a fucking girl.

I  come on here to say what I want and take the piss out of wankers who , in real life, I have to smile at and pretend I don’t want to kick their fucking heads in. It’s very cathartic.

I have obviously upset you but, to be honest, I don’t give a fuck. I’ve had a bit too much to drink so I need to get some kip now. Try not to cry too much. Poof.

I'm glad you got all that off your chest. sleep well. Sweet dreams.

Guest Erroreptile404
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, 3 and a half months of hospital while skull knitted back together. Another year after that on crutches because of pelvis and spinal damage. Insane scenario considering he survived several torpedo and air attacks without harm during the war and then ends up totally smashed to bits while engaged in post war duties.

Christ poor bloke.  Is he still around?

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I agree that Eric cunt didn't cut it for my clique and had become a bit wet behind the ears for my liking, I get to.say what ever I want in yours...sign me up.

I watched Dunkirk the other day. Load of shite.

Why didn't Tom Hardy turn his gliding Spitfire around and land on the beach full of friendly soldiers cheering him on? He seemed to be high enough to make at least one more turn. Or he could have landed in the water and swam his way to shore, or used his parachute to ditch the plane entirely and land on the beach. 

But no, he just glided past about five miles of hostile coastline and waited for the Germans to come and fuck him in the arse. Stupid, fish-faced, prat.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So you are a conductor on Virgin West Coast. :ph34r:

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

So you are a conductor on Virgin West Coast. :ph34r:

They're called Train Managers now Pen, they even have their own little office near the "shop".

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

They're called Train Managers now Pen, they even have their own little office near the "shop".

I know what they are called. Have a guess what job I did for 15 years?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I know what they are called. Have a guess what job I did for 15 years?

Go on, give me a clue, Pendolino driver? Disabled assister in one of those blue electric things?

Guess what job I've been doing for the last 17 years?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Go on, give me a clue, Pendolino driver? Disabled assister in one of those blue electric things?

Guess what job I've been doing for the last 17 years?

Something to do with pork?

Guest Lady Penelope
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not land mines. Anti ship mines. The spiky ones anchored from the sea bed. The combination of 3 going off at the same time ripped the boat in two and the crew, including my Grandfather were hit with massive shock injuries. I think out of a crew of 25, 10 survived. 

What about lead mines?

On 12/01/2018 at 5:45 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Well, this is usually a Summer problem but oh no, the fucking wanking neighbours are deciding to stand out in the road smoking and loudly talking shit all night. From Midnght to 8.00 when us poor cunts drive off to work. Thanks for keeping us up with whatver drugs you are on. You utter cunts.

Do you live on a council estate....?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/01/2018 at 10:33 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject of GPMGs, we were still using the Bren until the 1980s, but was rejected for being too accurate! The soppy cunts wanted something a little bit more loose that they could spray around like a spastic in an amusement arcade. I quite like the 5.56 Minimi. Not much punch but portable in the extreme and reliable as fuck.

How have you found it in the heat of battle? 

Guest Erroreptile404
On 1/13/2018 at 12:52 AM, EreptileDysfunction said:

Christ that's insane.  What happened to his head?  Land mines aren;t forgiving.

Ehh.. a friggin landmine? How shit faced was i at 12:52am last saturday.