CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arming teachers

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

The Donald has said that arming teachers could prevent school shootings. This has got to be in the top five of his stupid ideas. God save the second amendment.

Guest Gronda Gronda
8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

The Donald has said that arming teachers could prevent school shootings. This has got to be in the top five of his stupid ideas. God save the second amendment.

Paraphrasing what Chris Rock once said, one possible solution may be to make ammunition very expensive.

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Its a brilliant idea .. we could do something similar here .. arm little old pensioners with flick knives, knuckle dusters and little containers of sulphuric acid .. oh what fun it would be!

And we're supposed to have an opinion, much less care about any of this?

Meanwhile, two MORE kids get knifed to death in Camden (yeah, that's Camden London....England) and that gets the square root of fuck all coverage on the News.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean the mainstream media doesn't have an agenda

23 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

And we're supposed to have an opinion, much less care about any of this?

Meanwhile, two MORE kids get knifed to death in Camden (yeah, that's Camden London....England) and that gets the square root of fuck all coverage on the News.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean the mainstream media doesn't have an agenda

Both victims of the recent Camden stabbing and a hacking to death with samurai swords appear to have been involved in the illegal drugs world.

The samurai sword assailants were multiple so eventually it will be another half a dozen jail cells to fill for thirty years.....

55 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Both victims of the recent Camden stabbing and a hacking to death with samurai swords appear to have been involved in the illegal drugs world.

The samurai sword assailants were multiple so eventually it will be another half a dozen jail cells to fill for thirty years.....

If they are convicted!

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Its a brilliant idea .. we could do something similar here .. arm little old pensioners with flick knives, knuckle dusters and little containers of sulphuric acid .. oh what fun it would be!

I can think of a good few school kids around here who need a good Tasering!

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's no way to speak about yer future trading partner

If the UK does sign a trade deal with the USA it will be one sided, theirs.

2 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Paraphrasing what Chris Rock once said, one possible solution may be to make ammunition very expensive.

Maybe we could do a similar thing here with knives. A £25 tax on each knife sold, so good for the Exchequer, solves two problems.

Guest Bill Stickers

Barring one or two remarkable exceptions, teachers are total dopes, incapable of operating a projector, morning register or VHS player.

Why anyone would want to give the daft cunts an automatic gun is beyond me.

25 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Barring one or two remarkable exceptions, teachers are total dopes, incapable of operating a projector, morning register or VHS player.

They'd need to come up with a whole new euphemism, because "friendly fire" wouldn't even begin to cover it,

The nun teachers at my school didn't need further arming. They were tooled up with blackboard rubbers, socks filled with a cue ball and one could take out a gnat at 50 paces with a hole punch. Sister Unctuous from Glasgow was a black belt in the Scottish martial art of fuk-yoo. That Cruz fucker wouldn't have stood a chance. 

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The nun teachers at my school didn't need further arming. They were tooled up with blackboard rubbers, socks filled with a cue ball and one could take out a at gnat at 50 paces with a hole punch. Sister Unctuous from Glasgow was a black belt in the Scottish martial art of fuk-yoo. That Cruz fucker wouldn't have stood a chance. 

The nuns would have needed to have been well armed to to deal with feral, gypsy scum such as yourself....

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking yanks and their guns.  We don't need to sign a trade deal with them, we merely sit and wait for them to annihilate themselves in a second civil war, then move in and reclaim the colonies plus penalties and interest.  Thick as fuck cunts.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking yanks and their guns.  We don't need to sign a trade deal with them, we merely sit and wait for them to annihilate themselves in a second civil war, then move in and reclaim the colonies plus penalties and interest.  Thick as fuck cunts.  

Dey wuz kangz 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I agree.

My first reaction when I heard this suggestion from the moronic Cunt currently at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, other than to snort with derisory laughter, was to imagine a Grange Hill episode when all the teachers were packing an AR-15. I imagine the Zammo storyline might have ended differently had it been punctuated by a hail of hot lead from yer man Bronson. 

4CA87C36-CFA4-4FD4-8771-0A244847AA7A.jpeg

Guest luke swarm

arming teachers or at least some highly aggressive adept teachers is in my view a logical and sensible strategy.

This would certainly negate all these lone wolf mental nutter type mass shootings that have become endemic in the USA. it would be nice once in a while to have a sensible mass shooting committed by a white collar professional  who really knows the in and outs of schools and who could form an action plan before going on a murderous rampage.

Too often these massacres are carried out in a random and disorganized manner which a lot of us find offensive and inefficient, this is down to the quality of the assailant, certainly arming overstressed at breaking point American teachers is a step in the right direction to stop these chaotic well meaning but erratic kill fests.

Well done Mr Trump, another award winning stable genius idea, keep em coming. 

Guest Lady Penelope
20 hours ago, luke swarm said:

arming teachers or at least some highly aggressive adept teachers is in my view a logical and sensible strategy.

This would certainly negate all these lone wolf mental nutter type mass shootings that have become endemic in the USA. it would be nice once in a while to have a sensible mass shooting committed by a white collar professional  who really knows the in and outs of schools and who could form an action plan before going on a murderous rampage.

Too often these massacres are carried out in a random and disorganized manner which a lot of us find offensive and inefficient, this is down to the quality of the assailant, certainly arming overstressed at breaking point American teachers is a step in the right direction to stop these chaotic well meaning but erratic kill fests.

Well done Mr Trump, another award winning stable genius idea, keep em coming. 

They could start in UK public schools.