CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey Cunts using their phones handheld whilst driving

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I must have seen at least a dozen cunts using their phones handheld  whilst driving yesterday. If caught they should get a 2 year ban and be made to retake their driving tests.

2ms3r4l.jpg

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

I must have seen at least a dozen cunts using their phones handheld  whilst driving yesterday. If caught they should get a 2 year ban and be made to retake their driving tests.

2ms3r4l.jpg

I think we'll all agree on this, Lady Piss-Smell, and I see plenty of these twats on my bike travel. Usually it's some van driving low life, like WVM and his ilk, simultaneously rolling a fag, drinking a can of red bull (which he'll then chuck out of the window) and reading the sun.

I've got no problem at all with them crashing at high speed and dying an horrific death, but it's the poor cunts they'll take with them of course. I believe many phones now have an auto lock when travelling at a certain speed.

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think we'll all agree on this, Lady Piss-Smell, and I see plenty of these twats on my bike travel. Usually it's some van driving low life, like WVM and his ilk, simultaneously rolling a fag, drinking a can of red bull (which he'll then chuck out of the window) and reading the sun.

I've got no problem at all with them crashing at high speed and dying an horrific death, but it's the poor cunts they'll take with them of course. I believe many phones now have an auto lock when travelling at a certain speed.

Pity they don't have an autolock that engages as soon as they leave the fuckin' shop, iPhone cunts!

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I believe many phones now have an auto lock when travelling at a certain speed.

I imagine that the only technological innovation that your huge-buttoned Sagem possesses is a waterproof case for when you inevitably drop it repeatedly into your potty.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

2ms3r4l.jpg

this is disgraceful and these people have the utmost contempt for the highway code and other drivers safety. I think the next time you see it Pen, you should intercept the vehicle and make a citizens arrest, when they see that the games up they will soon see the error of their ways. Make sure you take a first aid kit with you and some heavy duty bandages.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

this is disgraceful and these people have the utmost contempt for the highway code and other drivers safety. I think the next time you see it Pen, you should intercept the vehicle and make a citizens arrest, when they see that the games up they will soon see the error of their ways. Make surte you take a first aid kit with you and some heavy duty bandages.

Jazz is logged on.

@'eavensabove show yourself.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Decimus said:

Jazz is logged on.

On the topic of animal fuckers:

A man is walking through a field and sees another man behind a sheep, sweating and grunting.

"Hi," says the man, "you shearing?"

The man with the sheep replies, "no, fuck off and get your own”.

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Woof Woof. 

I have to say, despite quite literally turning my fucking stomach, your weekend antics will be forever enshrined in corner history until the day that GCHQ inevitably catches up with you and shuts the site down.

The dog days are over.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have to say, despite quite literally turning my fucking stomach, your weekend antics will be forever enshrined in corner history until the day that GCHQ inevitably catches up with you and shuts the site down.

The dog days are over.

Indeed. It was a hard dogs night, but worth every penny, if only to show Frank in his more natural pose. 

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind this canine fuckery, get over to flidspack and solve stickers' 1969 funk chorus question.

stop promoting your own thread Authoritah.

Especially one that pokes fun at folk more able than yourself.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind this canine fuckery, get over to flidspack and solve stickers' 1969 funk chorus question.

I doubt that he knows it himself. Was he not born circa 1989?

20 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A man is walking through a field and sees another man behind a sheep, sweating and grunting.

A bloke's in court for fucking dogs in the street

"How low can you get!" exclaims the judge

"A corgi" says the bloke proudly

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fatspack Band or Spackbyrds.

28 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Every dog has its day. That chocolate lab certainly did. 

Have you been possessed by Mike fucking D?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think so. A few of us did a seyance with one of monumental’s “weedgy” boards and it kept spelling out “get my coat”.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He's possessed, full stop. By what though is difficult to say. I'll look through my veterinary books. It's bound to be in one of those.

16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Removed

I seem to recall I got a ban and a warning point for making jokes about a member's mother (said member being Punkape) so I trust that consistency will be duly applied.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

my veterinary books

I bet you’ve got a lot of those and most of the pages are glued shut with your rancid cock snot spaff.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I seem to recall I got a ban and a warning point for making jokes about a member's mother (said member being Punkape) so I trust that consistency will be duly applied.

If you don't mind, it was a typo Baws. I meant to write smother.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I received a warning point from RickB for calling Stubby a "ponce" last year.

I'm glad he's dead.