CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I bet vanilla is amongst the ingredients.

20 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fuck!

Now look what you've done, you've made Bill spit out his Gentleman's Relish.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I

As for your kind offer, a bin lorry cabin must be similar to that of a fire engine where I once gave a hand job whilst being vigorously fingered in return. I would point out this was in my younger and wholly irresponsible wilder days. Messing about with bins sorta takes the shine off it.

did he have a shiny helmet?

14 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I was afraid that my thinly veiled thread to stir the pot on the corner would have not been noticed,luckily captain obvious and his sidekick rex are here to state the fucking obvious,fuck me and I'm the thick one.

You are, it's big of you to admit it, I'm full of admiration for your honesty.

Now fuck off, you cunt.

Guest luke swarm
45 minutes ago, White van man said:

You fucking stupid cunt, How genuinely disappointing, is this what you are. You people bang on about being patriots and attending memorials and pay homage to the lives laid down in the Wars but then dishonour this memory with your intolerance and hate. I don't see how you are going to recover from this to be honest WVM.

@Eric Cuntman I think you need to have a serious word with this member of your flock Eric or cut him loose.   

Guest Piston
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I did seriously consider reading for a stats related degree at uni. I was fascinated the way maths could be manipulated to present different realities.

As for your kind offer, a bin lorry cabin must be similar to that of a fire engine where I once gave a hand job whilst being vigorously fingered in return. I would point out this was in my younger and wholly irresponsible wilder days. Messing about with bins sorta takes the shine off it.

Just as well you didn't. I fear that you wouldn't have made it through term 1 (p< 0.05).

The mathematical underpinnings are not manipulable. The nature of the sample and the mendacity of the interpreter is a different matter.

That said, your analysis of the bollocks presented was splendidly Roopsian :)

Guest White van man
28 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s odd. This link mentions thousands of girls, not a million, and you still haven’t cited a direct source. It’s almost like you made that statistic up? Say it ain’t so. 

The books a top seller on Amazon. Have you seen anyone rip it to bits like they did the quillian report. No. Because its full of facts and truths. Whites groom too, usually in 1s and 2s because it's socially unacceptable. When the pakistanis get a white sex slave, they are raped by upto 100 in a weekend, because its socially acceptable. One town containing 200 pakistanis, raped an under 16. 60 of them raped her. That's 30%. As they obviously talk freely about it, you could say double that knew.

Do we assume that all the pakistani rapists by some freak of nature all ended up living in Rotherham and Rochdale. Highly unlikely. Or do we assume that the 30% of rapists are spread out all over the country. 

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You fucking stupid cunt, How genuinely disappointing, is this what you are. You people bang on about being patriots and attending memorials and pay homage to the lives laid down in the Wars but then dishonour this memory with your intolerance and hate. I don't see how you are going to recover from this to be honest WVM.

@Eric Cuntman I think you need to have a serious word with this member of your flock Eric or cut him loose.   

Calm the fuck down. The issue of Islamic misogyny and child abuse is certainly something that needs to be dealt with. Immediately branding anyone who raises the issue as a hateful racist, really doesn't help. 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

The books a top seller on Amazon. Have you seen anyone rip it to bits like they did the quillian report. No. Because its full of facts and truths. Whites groom too, usually in 1s and 2s because it's socially unacceptable. When the pakistanis get a white sex slave, they are raped by upto 100 in a weekend, because its socially acceptable. One town containing 200 pakistanis, raped an under 16. 60 of them raped her. That's 30%. As they obviously talk freely about it, you could say double that knew.

Do we assume that all the pakistani rapists by some freak of nature all ended up living in Rotherham and Rochdale. Highly unlikely. Or do we assume that the 30% of rapists are spread out all over the country. 

Sorry but you’ve got no credibility as you’ve already made up some whoppingly stupid facts and tried to pass them off as ‘official’ figures.

Where did this 1 million number come from?

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Sorry but you’ve got no credibility as you’ve already made up some whoppingly stupid facts and tried to pass them off as ‘official’ figures.

Where did this 1 million number come from?

I clearly said estimated. If we just take the 5000 known cases, Rochdale etc. Only about 5% of rape cases result in convictions. These girls probably less because they were turned into drug addicts and brushed off. Theres 100,000. Then there's all the ones who never reported it for reasons I've mentioned earlier. Times this by upto 100 men a weekend. It's a problem.