CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Calm the fuck down. The issue of Islamic misogyny and child abuse is certainly something that needs to be dealt with. Immediately branding anyone who raises the issue as a hateful racist, really doesn't help. 

Calm, I have only had 3 pints and a bottle of shit boozebusters vinegary rose at room temperature,  but really, this chap is now throwing about far right publications as gospel truth and its just not on. Its being challenged and I am interested that as you the thinking mans bigot here what you make of it.        

3 minutes ago, White van man said:

I clearly said estimated. If we just take the 5000 known cases, Rochdale etc. Only about 5% of rape cases result in convictions. These girls probably less because they were turned into drug addicts and brushed off. Theres 100,000. Then there's all the ones who never reported it for reasons I've mentioned earlier. Times this by upto 100 men a weekend. It's a problem.

Multiply. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Calm, I have only had 3 pints and a bottle of shit boozebusters vinegary rose at room temperature,  but really, this chap is now throwing about far right publications as gospel truth and its just not on. Its being challenged and I am interested that as you the thinking mans bigot here what you make of it.        

I must admit WVM is proving my point about reactionary people rather splendidly,and all it took was an old news story about Muslims.

32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You fucking stupid cunt, How genuinely disappointing, is this what you are. You people bang on about being patriots and attending memorials and pay homage to the lives laid down in the Wars but then dishonour this memory with your intolerance and hate. I don't see how you are going to recover from this to be honest WVM.

@Eric Cuntman I think you need to have a serious word with this member of your flock Eric or cut him loose.   

I think this White Van Johnnie may just be an agent provocateur Luke.

Only a Brexit voting simpleton like Jewdy would go for such twaddle

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Multiply. 

Well noted Bubby, "times" is the term primary school children use.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

A wearer or a purchaser?

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Maybe he is a Bot working out of Moscow Ratty, may I call you Ratty or do you prefer Norman or Cocky, help me out here Ratty.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Anne Marie Waters gives me the horn. I think I'll black up like a giant Asian cock and splooge all over her. Then perhaps involve a chicken in some way I haven't fully thought out yet

make sure you use a Halal chicken for poetic justice 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Maybe he is a Bot working out of Moscow Ratty, may I call you Ratty or do you prefer Norman or Cocky, help me out here Ratty.

Quim Slayer or Cocklord should suffice. We should call you School Bully of course

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was fascinated the way maths could be manipulated to present different realities.. where I once gave a hand job whilst being vigorously fingered in return.

Do you recall counting the amount of fingers he was able to insert?

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

What I make of it is, that Islam is the most aggressive and hateful version of any of the ridiculous sky fairy denominations. All religion is wank, but these cunts take it to a new level when it comes to justifying their base perversions. Unless the world in general comes to recognise this, we are all truly fucked. Politicians pander to them in hope of securing their vote, as they are many, And avoid mentioning the negatives through fear of being branded as racist. In short, these filthy cunts get a free pass to do as they please thanks to political correctness gone mad.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Calm the fuck down. The issue of Islamic misogyny and child abuse is certainly something that needs to be dealt with. Immediately branding anyone who raises the issue as a hateful racist, really doesn't help. 

Child abuse has been a British working class pastime for decades, and it certainly pre-dates immigration. By their industrious work ethic, Asians have simply turned a squalid intra-family affair into  a 24/7, money making business. That's what's pissing the establishment off Authoritah.

Guest White van man
40 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Non of the figures i have stated are from the book. I haven't read the book. The review was to show the reaction from lefties and snowflakes. How they try to shut everyone down by shouting racism. Racism doesn't hold no meaning to me anymore. I know the difference between racism and racism shouted because someones got no valid reply. The only figures i have given are from 'rape crisis uk'. They aren't far right as far as i know. And cases that have resulted in a conviction at a UK Crown Court. Don't think courts are far right either.

Sarah Champion (former shadow minister for women and equalities) says very similar to what is in the book review also, she was a lefty Labour. About as unfar right as you can get. Until she was sacked for speaking out. 

On 6/7/2018 at 1:57 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

A lot of them do know, but are afraid to say it. The populist liberal elite have brought society to the point where being labelled a racist is worse than being labelled a sick fucking paedophile.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:30 PM, White van man said:

Over an estimated 1 million white girls between the ages of 9 and 14 have been raped by pakistanis in the uk. 6 out of 7 pakistani men were either involved or knew someone involved. That more than likely includes Drs and shop keepers. These girls were befriended by the rapists sons at school, which also spawns the next generation of rapists. Some had their tongues nailed to tables, whilst they were raped. Jack Straw must think like you, because they were the figures that were kept from the public. The problem has got worse. Lots of Hindus and Sikhs send their daughters back to india because their daughters are getting raped by pakistanis also. Does it not shock you that girls are safer in India than in the UK.

I find it more alarming the public don't know the scale of the problem.

Sorry mate, but even I think this is bollocks.  If every paki was out there gang fucking a million girls a week as you claim. There would be girls laying on every park bench, back seat of a car, bus shelter, shop doorway with a brown cock in her.    I do think there is a problem with a few groups of jundis grooming girls.  But then again white cunts have been doing it for years and calling it Jim I’ll fix it and sending it out on prime time Saturday night tv in the 1970s.  Jingle jangle now cum and sit on Jimmys Knee.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, White van man said:

Non of the figures i have stated are from the book. I haven't read the book. 

Of course you’ve never read the book. 

That means you haven’t actually looked up a single fact to verify any of your claims.

When I said cardboard signs at EDL rallys shouldn’t be relied on I was joking, but in hindsight it’s advice you should take on board.