CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

McCain Chips

Neil

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's your interpretation and it's fine, but the fact remains that the vast majority of my likes are from other posters not considered to be part of the clique. Bill and Bubbles have a similar style of posting to me, so obviously I'm going to like their posts on average more than other posters, but by no means am I only liking their output.

The leaderboard is supposed to be a bit of fun and provides some competition, and I'd also wager that the post count has gone up since it came back. It's not until idiots like Stubby and certain others wet their knickers that it is somehow being manipulated that it gets boring.

It was a weekly accusation when it was a staple of The Corner, usually coming from unpopular posters who found it hard to comprehend that anyone can get more than a dozen likes a day. It's not hard to understand their lack of comprehension, when most of what they post is fucking dross and doesn't attract any attention or recognition. (Stubby)

I'd say that Stubby and his gang of spastics take it more seriously than they let on, hence their constant whingeing, so it's probably best that you get rid of it again.

Absolutely, except you and your mini-me's take it to a further level. There was an increased level of activity immediately after the leaderboard was reinstated but this has subdued to slightly under previous weeks stats. That said, post count generally dips during the summer months and there is the festival of ironmongery in Russia, so early days...

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not in the clique, and I'm still on top for the month and year.

lol

fuck off.

Out of likes (blame Bill and Bubba)

If I find that more than five of your likes since 1st January 2018 have been from Roadkill, I will be immediately engaging the advocate services of Stupid Pecker QC.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

If you bothered to look, you would see that only 18 of my 62 likes in seven days have come from Bill and Bubbles. The majority of these have come on posts where I have had more than three likes from other members as well, so it's obviously based on the quality of my post and not some reach around conspiracy.

Check the stats, I think you'll find that I'm right.

Fucking hell. I haven't bothered to read it but it looks like the extra chapter of Bad Science by Ben Goldacre.

Just now, Decimus said:

Out of likes (blame Bill and Bubba)

If I find that more than five of your likes since 1st January 2018 have been from Roadkill, I will be immediately engaging the advocate services of Stupid Pecker QC.

Killer's been mostly absent recently. If I still had Extremecunt, Bedbug and Mingeeta, you'd be absolutely fucked.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now, Bill, this is somewhat hypocritical of you though entirely within the MO of the clot collective. As it happens the CC Moderation Service will intervene on behalf of any punter, including you. No too long ago you were being unmercifully beaten for your bragging about your trips East of Krakatoa.  Such was your gratitude after my intervention I'm sure I could have successfully secured your services as a human ashtray at the time.

I don’t remember ever looping you into a PM, or even asking for you to verify my location at the time I said I was away in Malaysia. You did it of your own  accord and I suspect if it had proved me to be lying, you’d gleefully have pointed that out.

Ultimately it was fucking hilarious you backed me up with evidence, and I thanked you for it, but I didn’t ask for it.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst being bang on, Bill, I’m sorry I can’t like your comment as the all the non-clique members (so that’s all bar the 3 of us) will shit the bed and go running to Roops in outrage. 

Whilst we’re on the topic, (and for all non-clique members not privy to the PM), @Stubby Pecker, you asked for an email address to send your papers, I duly supplied one, you didn’t send them, cried like a fucking baby, and now Roops has had to wipe your tanned hide, but not before applying a little Sudocrem, you sensitive little cunt. 

Pecker, you've got a lot of explaining to do. You're in a steaming pile of shit up to your goitered neck and The Corner has demanded answers. You promised papers, but have failed to deliver anything but pathetic excuses. 

I'm packing my bags and on my way to Stansted. When I return in a week's time, I demand to either see the papers or a grovelling apology for misleading the membership of this august site.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm packing my bags and on my way to Stansted. 

I didn’t know they operated services to the Isle of Wight these days. I hope you enjoy it, you complete and utter shitcunt.

17 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That’s nowhere near long enough. 

@Mrs Roops, @Mrs Roops, bedbug is withers, I want them both banned permanently for fucking about with your leaderboard. 

For the avoidance of doubt, @Stubby Pecker and @Fender777, this is obviously a joke. 

You should see the heinous shit that Albert pulled, putting MC onto the board out of spite for Bill.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should see the heinous shit that Albert pulled, putting MC onto the board out of spite for Bill.

It’s exactly the sort of vote manipulation that would earn me a fully deserved banning and accusations of cliqueary. 

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s exactly the sort of vote manipulation that would earn me a fully deserved banning and accusations of cliqueary. 

A bit unfair if I'm honest, considering Pen and her Mini-me have been almost exclusively liking each other's banal shit for months, presumably to try and up their rather pathetic status. 

Mind you, they've still struggled to make 15% positive feedback.

shower of shit.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A bit unfair if I'm honest, considering Pen and her Mini-me have been almost exclusively liking each other's banal shit for months, presumably to try and up their rather pathetic status. 

Mind you, they've still struggled to make 15% positive feedback.

shower of shit.

You seem obsessed with "likes", do you get a nice feeling when you get them?

38 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That’s nowhere near long enough. 

@Mrs Roops, @Mrs Roops, bedbug is withers, I want them both banned permanently for fucking about with your leaderboard. 

For the avoidance of doubt, @Stubby Pecker and @Fender777, this is obviously a joke. 

I don't think it is a joking matter, you grassing lard arse

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Nothing goes unnoticed, eric.

Why does Dross rattle you so much? I thought you were ignoring him?

Do you really want to know?