CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Topless men

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

I know it's fucking hot.   I know you've been toiling in relentless heat all day, but do us all a favour;  have a shower after work and wear loose fitting garments.    Don't fucking stroll into the pub fucking shirtless.   No one wants to attempt a sly perv over the barmaid's tits , only to see your fucking hairy armpits  with seat dripping off onto the bar.   I don't care how well toned, or fit you are, this is just hideous chavvy behaviour.   The same goes for walking down the streets.   On the beach, fine.   At a leisure centre or outdoor pool, fine.   Anywhere on your own property, fine.   On a campsite... maybe.      Plenty of topless campers at the recent Pikey invasion down the road.   

Noone cares how how macho and wonderfully fit you are. Wear a fucking shirt.   

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

I know it's fucking hot.   I know you've been toiling in relentless heat all day, but do us all a favour;  have a shower after work and wear loose fitting garments.    Don't fucking stroll into the pub fucking shirtless.   No one wants to attempt a sly perv over the barmaid's tits , only to see your fucking hairy armpits  with seat dripping off onto the bar.   I don't care how well toned, or fit you are, this is just hideous chavvy behaviour.   The same goes for walking down the streets.   On the beach, fine.   At a leisure centre or outdoor pool, fine.   Anywhere on your own property, fine.   On a campsite... maybe.      Plenty of topless campers at the recent Pikey invasion down the road.   

Is it a turn on for you?

3 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Young farmer walking into red lion over weekend with no shirt on and got fucking inhialiated by his mates.   Worked a treat.  Went to his shit hole truck and put a polo shirt on.   He was called, Mr Spray tan all night and generally made out to be gay.  Which he is for doing such a fucking stupid thing.   

Tomorrow im thinking of going to the pub with my balls out to see if that is acceptable as well?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Tomorrow im thinking of going to the pub with my balls out to see if that is acceptable as well?

I'm pretty sure it would in your local. The Blue Oyster? Wasn't it?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Young farmer walking into red lion over weekend with no shirt on and got fucking inhialiated by his mates.   Worked a treat.  Went to his shit hole truck and put a polo shirt on.   He was called, Mr Spray tan all night and generally made out to be gay.  Which he is for doing such a fucking stupid thing.   

Fascinating 

34 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Gayest, nom, eveeeeeer. 

Indeed. It's no coincidence that Drew the shrew has popped his wrinkly bald head above ground for the first time in days, attracted by the promise of oiled pecs and snail trails.

Drew, you fucking disgust me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can understand if a bloke is buff, he's just a show off cunt, but it's the fat fuckers with a huge beer gut hanging over their saggy waistbands that are the worse. 

That was Pen off his meds.  The white jacket brigade really must pay more attention to the wandering, piss stenched old cunt.  Bring back straight jackets and beatings with rubber hoses.  

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That was Pen off his meds.  The white jacket brigade really must pay more attention to the wandering, piss stenched old cunt.  Bring back straight jackets and beatings with rubber hoses.  

You can do better than this wizz .. up your game and put those chicks with dicks magazines away '' people will start to realise that you fancy me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

You can do better than this wizz .. up your game and put those chicks with dicks magazines away '' people will start to realise that you fancy me.

Since when was I put on this planet to impress the like of an insignificant oily worm such as yourself?

Fuck off.  Don't address me again unless I grant you permission.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Since when was I put on this planet to impress the like of an insignificant oily worm such as yourself?

Wizz you fancy me .. why else would you keep mentioning me?

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

3 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Wizz you fancy me .. why else would you keep mentioning me?

Pen makes a valid point, wiz, what’s up? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bubba C said:

Pen makes a valid point, wiz, what’s up? 

If I'm walking down the path with my missus, and we see pile upon pile of dog shit strewn about, carelessly left by the owners with utter disregard for society, is it taking a fancy to call the guilty a fucking cunt?  Let's face the facts here, Pen's noms and plain post contributions are those recklessly ignored piles of shit, and I'm calling the owner a fucking cunt.  Doesn't mean I fancy them, I might fancy seeing a gruesome death befall them, but I don't fancy them. 

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If I'm walking down the path with my missus, and we see pile upon pile of dog shit strewn about, carelessly left by the owners with utter disregard for society, is it taking a fancy to call the guilty a fucking cunt?  Let's face the facts here, Pen's noms and plain post contributions are those recklessly ignored piles of shit, and I'm calling the owner a fucking cunt.  Doesn't mean I fancy them, I might fancy seeing a gruesome death befall them, but I don't fancy them. 

But you keep mentioning me and that can only mean some kind of fixation . You fancy me.

Guest White van man
13 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

You mentioned how toned and fit they were 3 times dude. Have you got issues? Would you complain if women were topless? You said you perved the barmaids tits so obviously not.

These lads are just calling in for a few beers after work. If they go home, they know they won't get back out, or worse, their wives suggest that they'll come for a couple with them.

If you're not a grafter, join a gym and eat loads of chicken and eggs. Women love it, even though some claim not to.

23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good fucking god man, what a repulsive thought. Pen slothing down the street, his burger nips hanging South like wombles noses as the care home workers where he re-enacted chiefs escape from that cunt Ratched, desperately phone the police to keep the public inside 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/28/2018 at 8:18 AM, Russ Putin said:

Found a picture of keith on holiday.

fat-men.jpg.6a64e337146a5c80109d18a99d1c1c50.jpg

He must be a guest of Elton John.  Those glasses, the gay hair style, and the whole body waxing.  I'm holding on to hope that is NOT a nude beach, and there is only the shadow to protect us from evil.  

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good fucking god man, what a repulsive thought. Pen slothing down the street, his burger nips hanging South like wombles noses as the care home workers where he re-enacted chiefs escape from that cunt Ratched, desperately phone the police to keep the public inside 

As Wizz was asked yesterday .. what is your fixation with me .. do you fancy me?