CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Asain car jacking cunts

Guest N/A

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That piss better come out of that duvet you fucking mop wanker 

Panzerknacker 

Does your van have an NCT?

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Its MC .. "The THICK plotens".

Thick plankton, bottom feeding absolute waste of fucking air,for once we agree ,now, fuck off and try you're hand at Thailand I here they love a bit of cock dressed in tits.

On a side note fuck off.

39 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Thick plankton, bottom feeding absolute waste of fucking air,for once we agree ,now, fuck off and try you're hand at Thailand I here they love a bit of cock dressed in tits.

On a side note fuck off.

You're not good at this at all. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

He spends too much time leafing through his chicks with dicks mags.

He was able to capture some photos of you then?

Fuck off Pen.  Go share a padded cell and a padded bra with Jazz.  

Idiot. 

Guest Hector
14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Got car jacked by three Asian cunts wearing Al Quaida Omar Sharif face veils and jundi muzzers skull caps today.

Car was parked in Busy retail car park, I came out of meeting with colleague and was just 10 yards from my car, when a red Audi RS4 fired up next to my car and sped past us, closely followed by my car with Jihadi John driving it with a muzzer passenger.   

I had the key in my pocket and they must have been sat in red Audi waiting to pick up a signal and used some device to scan the key code.   In seconds they had jumped into my car and started the ignition...with no key....and driven off.  Took maybe less than 10 seconds.  

A bit of cunty public information.  All please be aware this is the latest twist on how the shit stained cunts  Knick cars.  Apparently they stab you if you go near them according to plod.  So just watch and let them have it.

next part of the cuntery of a day was being picked up and taken to the station for a statement.  Plod said they had no chance of finding the car as they only had 1 traffic car and 12 pandas on patrol in the West Midlands at that time.  Apparently everyone is being shipped up to Scotland to provide a massive Police presence for Trump to play golf safely in Scotland this weekend.  So skeleton staff everywhere.  Plod was more bothered about missing the World Cup than my car.

that Trump cunt owes me one heavy mileage, cheap knackered RS5 that Roops very kindly valued for me at only £15k for insurance purposes despite it being sticker price way more than that.   No doubt Roops works for Admiral insurance in Wales call Centre and I will be talking to her tomorrow.    What a cunt of a day.

i fucking hate jundies

replacement will be a knackered rusty white transit van, more in keeping with my persona.  Who would Knick  one of them?  A fucking pikey.  Nothing’s safe with those cunts around.

2 cars in 11 months gone ......that’s what a lovely integrated, diverse, multi cultural, social community brings to modern society.  Fucking robbing muzzer cunts that the law does not want to deal with, because it’s too hard.   Whilst white Anglo Saxon people get ANPR to death if we do 35 in a 30 zone.   

wwwwwwwwwWANKAH

Guest JackoTC
15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Got car jacked by three Asian cunts wearing Al Quaida Omar Sharif face veils and jundi muzzers skull caps today.

Car was parked in Busy retail car park, I came out of meeting with colleague and was just 10 yards from my car, when a red Audi RS4 fired up next to my car and sped past us, closely followed by my car with Jihadi John driving it with a muzzer passenger.   

I had the key in my pocket and they must have been sat in red Audi waiting to pick up a signal and used some device to scan the key code.   In seconds they had jumped into my car and started the ignition...with no key....and driven off.  Took maybe less than 10 seconds.  

A bit of cunty public information.  All please be aware this is the latest twist on how the shit stained cunts  Knick cars.  Apparently they stab you if you go near them according to plod.  So just watch and let them have it.

next part of the cuntery of a day was being picked up and taken to the station for a statement.  Plod said they had no chance of finding the car as they only had 1 traffic car and 12 pandas on patrol in the West Midlands at that time.  Apparently everyone is being shipped up to Scotland to provide a massive Police presence for Trump to play golf safely in Scotland this weekend.  So skeleton staff everywhere.  Plod was more bothered about missing the World Cup than my car.

that Trump cunt owes me one heavy mileage, cheap knackered RS5 that Roops very kindly valued for me at only £15k for insurance purposes despite it being sticker price way more than that.   No doubt Roops works for Admiral insurance in Wales call Centre and I will be talking to her tomorrow.    What a cunt of a day.

i fucking hate jundies

replacement will be a knackered rusty white transit van, more in keeping with my persona.  Who would Knick  one of them?  A fucking pikey.  Nothing’s safe with those cunts around.

2 cars in 11 months gone ......that’s what a lovely integrated, diverse, multi cultural, social community brings to modern society.  Fucking robbing muzzer cunts that the law does not want to deal with, because it’s too hard.   Whilst white Anglo Saxon people get ANPR to death if we do 35 in a 30 zone.   

Shame they didn't go the whole hog by shooting you in the idiot face first. 

13 hours ago, Frank said:

You're not good at this at all. 

I am admittedly shit and decidely thick as fuck,but there's room for improvement Frank,my bin lorry ,much like your boat is non existent so maybe a change of persona is needed.

I would look for inspiration from the sites big heavyweight but you're current form is absolutely fucking dreadful,so I think I have a chance to climb the ranks if you're the status quo I need to aim for.

Wanker.

Guest judgetwi
On 7/11/2018 at 3:35 AM, Monumental cunt said:

i fucking hate jundies

Fuck me! I’ve read untold loads of bollocks and lies on here but this has to be the best. Where else could you find such an illiterate northern stereotype who is prepared to go into such detail to illustrate his poor command of the English language, his basic stupidity and his capacity for telling a pack of lies just to draw attention to himself.

It’s a good job he’s rich or I might have to call him a wanker.

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:35 AM, Monumental cunt said:

...that Trump cunt owes me one heavy mileage, cheap knackered RS5 that Roops very kindly valued for me at only £15k for insurance purposes despite it being sticker price way more than that.   No doubt Roops works for Admiral insurance in Wales call Centre and I will be talking to her tomorrow.    What a cunt of a day.

The salesman saw you coming. Bullshitter clients are always ripe for extracting fat margins and off-balance sheet income in any industry. Bet you bought the whole overvalued package, extended dealer warranty, GAP insurance and Scotchgard. Schmuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The salesman saw you coming. Bullshitter clients are always ripe for extracting fat margins and off-balance sheet income in any industry. Bet you bought the whole overvalued package, extended dealer warranty, GAP insurance and Scotchgard. Schmuck.

Gap insurance is a good option.  Hope to get car back though as it was such good fun.

cant believe how quick the cunts simulated my key and jumped in car and then started it.  They were waiting for me to be in range of their detector.  Had key in pocket and was only a few yards from them when I realized they had just jumped into my car.

one for all cunts on here to be aware of.  Frightening.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me! I’ve read untold loads of bollocks and lies on here but this has to be the best. Where else could you find such an illiterate northern stereotype who is prepared to go into such detail to illustrate his poor command of the English language, his basic stupidity and his capacity for telling a pack of lies just to draw attention to himself.

It’s a good job he’s rich or I might have to call him a wanker.

Unfortunately mate, it’s the truth. I’m home today no car and bored.  Was a bit of a shitter to tell you the truth.   Just wanted to make sure people aware this is going on.

police attitude was, Trumps over so it’s the Wild West outbthere.  Only 12 officers on duty.  Wtf

On 7/11/2018 at 5:41 AM, Gronda Gronda said:

What are your thoughts on using a steering lock next time? 

Errr I’m thinking of using the most powerful offputting deterant possible.  Roops on the bonnet like a shit silver lady.

thing is, it’s like the old joke.   Mr give us a fiver we will look after your car for you.  Why should I do that, I have a Rottweiler on the back seat.  But Mr can your dog put out fires?

these cunts are having you car and that’s it.

On 7/11/2018 at 6:20 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve never wanted one of your fictitious yarns of shite to be true more than this.

Also, duly noted that White people have never, in recorded history, ever stolen anything from anyone. 

Unfortunately bill it’s true.  Iam a bit shook up by it.  Fucking annoyed.

also noted that it wasn’t three public school boys from Rugby School that jacked my car.

fucking Asian al quailda cunts.  They are all fucking shitters.

On 7/11/2018 at 6:45 AM, Ape said:

You just can’t help yourself, can you?

Errr really Ape.  Why don’t you just read and take in the warning.  Even You could get you bycycle nicked next time you leave it outside the off license.   Do you have a tracker on your Grifter?

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errr really Ape.  Why don’t you just read and take in the warning.  Even You could get you bycycle nicked next time you leave it outside the off license.   Do you have a tracker on your Grifter?

Fucking hell, that's nostalgia gold. I  had a Grifter when I was 11 or 12, those twist grip Sturmey Archer gears were the coolest fucking thing in the world at the time. I miss life being that simple and innocent.

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errr I’m thinking of using the most powerful offputting deterant possible.  Roops on the bonnet like a shit silver lady.

thing is, it’s like the old joke.   Mr give us a fiver we will look after your car for you.  Why should I do that, I have a Rottweiler on the back seat.  But Mr can your dog put out fires?

these cunts are having you car and that’s it.

Okay. Let's just pretend that the first two paragraphs didn't get written, and we concentrate on the last sentence that you wrote.

I put it to you that a steering lock just might make your next car more hassle than it's worth to steal.  As Mitsubishi used to say:

Please consider. 

4 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Okay. Let's just pretend that the first two paragraphs didn't get written, and we concentrate on the last sentence that you wrote.

I put it to you that a steering lock just might make your next car more hassle than it's worth to steal.  As Mitsubishi used to say:

Please consider. 

4 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Please consider. 

Steering locks can be done in seconds.  They are useless and insurance companies don’t even recognize them in a claim as a deterant.