CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

COMETH THE BREXIT COMETH THE MAN

14 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve weighed up her (admittedly closed) evidence. It seems stronger than the case against the deeply persecuted Bowballs.

However, I genuinely find it more likely that you’ve visited all those places in that small timescale, than a council worker from Norfolk having the technical aptitude to operate a VPN.

That may be true a few years ago but its relatively simple these days. Even proprietary brands of anti-virus software/apps now include a free-to-use (and safe) VPN facility mainly to reduce the number of calls clogging up help desks with requests to sort out viruses and malware infecting customers PC's and devices. Too many surfers are taken in by search-engine sourced "free" proxy, Tor and VPN facilities. More often than not they risk their surfing portal's health and compromise their own data security (including banking). I was alarmed to see that not only @Decimus was routing via destinations in all four hemispheres but some of his posts originated from Bangalore, an area only slightly safer than Russia and China in terms of hacking risk. Just to reassure him, I ran all the relevant IP's from that area through an IP alert consultancy and they seem safe, but, and its a big but, things change very quickly.

One of the reasons CC forbid proxies is they can be used by people wanting to pursue vendettas via the use of sock-puppets so its more than a statistical blip that the worst repeat proxy offenders are members of the so-called clique. Should any "clique" member (they know who they are) found using proxies again will have the account deleted. They will eventually be allowed back minus post and "like" counts.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That may be true a few years ago but its relatively simple these days. Even proprietary brands of anti-virus software/apps now include a free-to-use (and safe) VPN facility mainly to reduce the number of calls clogging up help desks with requests to sort out viruses and malware infecting customers PC's and devices. Too many surfers are taken in by search-engine sourced "free" proxy, Tor and VPN facilities. More often than not they risk their surfing portal's health and compromise their own data security (including banking). I was alarmed to see that not only @Decimus was routing via destinations in all four hemispheres but some of his posts originated from Bangalore, an area only slightly safer than Russia and China in terms of hacking risk. Just to reassure him, I ran all the relevant IP's from that area through an IP alert consultancy and they seem safe, but, and its a big but, things change very quickly.

One of the reasons CC forbid proxies is they can be used by people wanting to pursue vendettas via the use of sock-puppets so its more than a statistical blip that the worst repeat proxy offenders are members of the so-called clique. Should any "clique" member (they know who they are) found using proxies again will have the account deleted. They will eventually be allowed back minus post and "like" counts.

I’ve PM’d my thoughts on this repeat fucking chancer. No more proxies, please!

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve PM’d my thoughts on this repeat fucking chancer. No more proxies, please!

Who would have thought, back in those halcyon days of drunkenly arranged internet fights and Big Bopper pastiches, that Eric would one day stand astride the leader board like a colossus and would wank off a tramp if he thought it would get him a “like”?

I think we're done here.

47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Who would have thought, back in those halcyon days of drunkenly arranged internet fights and Big Bopper pastiches, that Eric would one day stand astride the leader board like a colossus and would wank off a tramp if he thought it would get him a “like”?

I think we're done here.

If you look at the 7 members who liked his ‘my naym iz Harrvee’ post the other day, I think it sums up more or less where we’re at. 

Effortless but excellent work on wiz, by the way. 

Edited by Frank
she wobbles when she walks and she dribbles when she talks.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

When I marvel at him being able to use a VPN, it’s not because I consider them difficult to operate. It’s because I consider him a real thick cunt.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think we're done here.

Guys, The Llandudno Ladies Luncheon Club is having another themed soiree tonight. Due to an unfortunate accident with spilt alcohol a regular staff member is still recuperating at a burns unit so we are in of need a replacement human ashtray. This is a non-liveried position and 40 "likes" will be credited at he end of the evening together with a tube of Germolene. Apply in confidence.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Guys, The Llandudno Ladies Luncheon Club is having another themed soiree tonight. Due to an unfortunate accident with spilt alcohol a regular staff member is still recuperating at a burns unit so we are in of need a replacement human ashtray. This is a non-liveried position and 40 "likes" will be credited at he end of the evening together with a tube of Germolene. Apply in confidence.

That Simon Weston is one unlucky cunt, right enough.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

If you look at the 7 members who liked his ‘my naym iz Harrvee’ post the other day, I think it sums up more or less where we’re at. 

This past week you have had the perfect window of opportunity to prove to the plebs that you're still relevant. With me out the way, all you had to do was out compete Wizz, Stubby and Eavens to get a position on the leaderboard and mount a challenge to overtake Eric.

You didn't even come close. Look at those three names again. Wizz, Stubby and Eavens. Now tell me that you've still got it.

Pack your bags and fuck off, you're finished here.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This past week you have had the perfect window of opportunity to prove to the plebs that you're still relevant. With me out the way, all you had to do was out compete Wizz, Stubby and Eavens to get a position on the leaderboard and mount a challenge to overtake Eric.

You didn't even come close. Look at those three names again. Wizz, Stubby and Eavens. Now tell me that you've still got it.

Pack your bags and fuck off, you're finished here.

Fuck off. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank, you were done here ages ago.  What makes you think you can ride on Baws backside for anything he has yet to accomplish?  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank, you were done here ages ago.  What makes you think you can ride on Baws backside for anything he has yet to accomplish?  

If little old Pen has you running around in circles and foaming at the mouth, what chances do you have against big hitters like me? I’ll tell you.. fucking no chance. Never have and never will. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Frank said:

If little old Pen has you running around in circles and foaming at the mouth, what chances do you have against big hitters like me? I’ll tell you.. fucking no chance. Never have and never will. 

Back to Dignitas, the cancer has finally metastasized to your AIDS ravaged brain.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Big hitter...

..little league.

You're summoning up some disgusting Field of Dreams type images here, Eric.

I can imagine the skeletal little faggot stood alone on some French beach planning his next big Corner move, whispering over and over "If I post it, they will like", his Costner wig shoved up his fucking arse.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Your summoning up some disgusting Field of Dreams type images here, Eric.

I can imagine the skeletal little faggot stood alone on some French beach planning his next big Corner move, whispering over and over "If I post it, they will like", his Costner wig shoved up his fucking arse.

And the two Mexican groundskeepers from 'Major League' proclaiming, "no, he's still shitty".

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And the two Mexican groundskeepers from 'Major League' proclaiming, "no, he's still shitty".

I have never been able to see the faces, the missus always seems to be bleating on about some DIY her precious little mind has cooked up. I always thought they were japs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Bertie Biceps said:

Are you OK Mike?

So the wheels on the sunshine bus have turned back to "Mike," then?  Next we will be revolving back to "Ivan," then fuck knows who else.  If you're taking requests for nationalities, can you come up with a Norwegian one?  Perhaps Tanzanian?  They never get any publicity, except when a lion consumes a poacher.  

• 2 months later...
Guest Kunte Kinte
On 8/14/2018 at 10:03 AM, Guest said:

Ive been told to articulate my thoughts on a subject close too my hart be careful wot you wish for I got a feeling some of the SJWs int gonna like this.

Things I want after brexit

1- the imediate deportation of anyone who cant trace there family tree back six generations and prove that it is 100 pcnt english. this includes the sweaties taffs and Mick's, I dont want there sort here either.

2- the irridaction of islam and judaism and any other fucking mumbo jumbo religion. This is a Christian country and if you dont like it you can take your prayr rugs and funny hats and fuck off to france.

3- making St georgs day a national holiday. Were English and shud be proud of it. no more drinking guinnes and fucking about dressed up like gay leprecorns.

4- getting rid of benefits for single mothers. If you cant afford to breed stop having kids. I dont care how blond or blue eyed they are if you cant buy nappys out of your own pocket we dont need you draining the post brexit England

5- compulsorie oaths of alegiance to the queen. Anyone who refuses will be tried for treason and shot.

6- see above. Return of death penalty for treason, murder, rape, kiddie fiddling and pro eu leanings.

Dont like it you know where the fucking door is

Rule britania

Cometh the Brexit cometh the cunt. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
On 8/14/2018 at 10:18 AM, luke swarm said:

Good work, May I also suggest the addition of a free oxford dictionary for every remaining household and annual mandatory spelling tests.

Imbeseel.

I can see you are a Cuntservative and my Shorter Oxford Dick has no word spelt Imbeseel. But has plenty of words meaning You Are A Cunt. Perhaps I should get a bigger dick?