CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Friday

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Black Friday is just a day created by big businesses to give thick cunts like yourself, the impression you're getting a good deal. Wednesday and Thursday of this week will be spent brushing the dust off of last year's stock they couldn't sell to idiots like you for the MRP.

My best day of the week became my best day of the year. The cream of Chinese electronics and imported cars go on sale in Britanigeria. What's not to love about that? 

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Black Friday is just a day created by big businesses to give thick cunts like yourself, the impression you're getting a good deal. Wednesday and Thursday of this week will be spent brushing the dust off of last year's stock they couldn't sell to idiots like you for the MRP.

Wow - how incredibly interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Yank bollocks. If retailers want to have bonanza day for something American then do it on August 24th to commemorate the Royal Marines burning down the White House in 1814.

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Yank bollocks. If retailers want to have bonanza day for something American then do it on August 24th to commemorate the Royal Marines burning down the White House in 1814.

Just cos you can't afford anything you resort you resort to mindless bloody violence. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
5 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Just cos you can't afford anything you resort you resort to mindless bloody violence. 

It's not because I can't afford it. I just enjoy the violence.

The Yanks started it anyway.

Guest Kunte Kinte
7 minutes ago, Queefer said:

I love Black Friday - you get huge discounts on all manner of armaments and explosives too meaning more dead Kunte Kunte trash for your pound .

My shorter oxford dick says you are a baby cunt in need of a nappy change on Brown Friday and an early bath and bedtime for you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What Wiz puts up himself on any given day of the week is none of your fucking business, you arriviste cunt.

I've been meaning to ask you this for many a year Baws. Do you Fittie folk have a Black Friday or a Noir Footdee? 

Guest Kunte Kinte
55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What Wiz puts up himself on any given day of the week is none of your fucking business, you arriviste cunt.

You've already blacked up your fucking eyesockets you cunt. THEY LOOK LIKE TWO ARSEHOLES ON ONE FACE. 

Guest Erroreptile404
56 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

@Mrs Roops  When these "new" cunts join, is there a meeting to determine which of them must take the role of utter fucking retarded cunt?  You picked a winner with old Kunte here!  

What i want to know is why there's so many creepy cunts who create an account, log in and don't actually post anything and  wankers who sign up and log in once and never again.