CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay risotto cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Erroreptile404
23 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Look at this fucking lot....

It’s a disgrace..

Fuck off.

The though of this gay cunt stabbing the shit of another gay cunt is making me physically sick and it look like he's trying to look directly into my eyes too. 👎

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

The though of this gay cunt stabbing the shit of another gay cunt is making me physically sick and it look like he's trying to look directly into my eyes too. 👎

Minus a couple of stone, that poof could pass for John Hurt in Alien.  May the same gruesome end befall him.  

Guest Erroreptile404
24 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Minus a couple of stone, that poof could pass for John Hurt in Alien.  May the same gruesome end befall him.  

Kane/John hurt wasn't a turd poker though! No arse action went on in the dimly lit corridors of the Nostromo i assure you. Then again there was lots of sexual imagery in Alien so maybe i'm wrong. The Alien wouldn't be bursting out of this gay's chest it would be funnelled into his arse like a hamster

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Kane/John hurt wasn't a turd poker though! No arse action went on in the dimly lit corridors of the Nostromo i assure you. Then again there was lots of sexual imagery in Alien so maybe i'm wrong. The Alien wouldn't be bursting out of this gay's chest it would be funnelled into his arse like a hamster

If by some chance the alien did burst through his chest, he'd be as comforting, and tidy as possible about it.  Probably come out wearing one of those special striped athletic type shirts with rainbow colours, and would already be emaciated by AIDS.  

Where,why and how did you come across this pile of shit?. Your hard drive must resemble the room at Scotland Yard that houses the operation yewtree case files.Fuck off to your Christmas service at your local church so you can be around like minded depraved,gay,turd burgling,shit stabbing,sausage jockey cum loving poof cunts.

Guest A Smashing Cunt
8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If by some chance the alien did burst through his chest, he'd be as comforting, and tidy as possible about it.  Probably come out wearing one of those special striped athletic type shirts with rainbow colours, and would already be emaciated by AIDS.  

Always fondly remember Ripleys white knickers in the escape pod,plus if you check her out in Aliens 1986 when she sits up after hypersleep in her chamber thingy she has grey knickers on with some bush hanging out the sides.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I think you have it wrong there, I think it's YOU who is looking directly into his eyes and want to stab his shit pipe, come on grow some, you're in denial and in the closet.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Always fondly remember Ripleys white knickers in the escape pod,plus if you check her out in Aliens 1986 when she sits up after hypersleep in her chamber thingy she has grey knickers on with some bush hanging out the sides.

The first time you see Ripley in Aliens, is back at the medical station over Earth, waking up from a chest bursting dream.  She sits up in the hyper sleep pod with the Marines, not related to the ending scene of the original.  I should hope that after 57 years in the same knickers, a change would be in order before setting out with the lads (and fit birds with guns).  

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, there’s some seriously sad cunts on here.......jerking off over some skinny no-tits bird’s knickers in some crap film made donkeys years ago. 

Doris Day. Now there’s a horny bitch already.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, there’s some seriously sad cunts on here.......jerking off over some skinny no-tits bird’s knickers in some crap film made donkeys years ago. 

Doris Day. Now there’s a horny bitch already.

You miss the days when Stavros would dress for you that way, don't you?  

Guest A Smashing Cunt
2 hours ago, scotty said:

She was better yet in heartbreakers, which had the added bonus of jennifer love hewitt strutting her stuff. 

Simone Bendix in Space Precinct,now theres a space tart needs her face covering in moon goo

images.jpeg