CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People using my living room as a garage

Guest Xenominge

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank's dick?

Unicorns, Leprechauns, Atlantis, Nessy...is this the new mythical non existent discussion topic thread?  Pen's IQ, Albert's usefulness to life...

On 1/7/2019 at 6:44 PM, Guest Xenominge said:

I have no idea what the bike is its some cheap Chinese thing that sounds like a lawnmower. He's playing Grand Theft Auto at the moment but I also have Assassins creed for it. Mostly its used as a dvd player.

Kill him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I expect you like shit-ache mushrooms. 

He's more likely to enjoy getting a good sized portion of Phallus impudicus inside him. Dirty cunt.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReYPcV2r4XrNq0827oNJl

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Button mushrooms are for culinary arseholes.They are tasteless, insipid and served in caffs and canteens to mongs and refuse workers.

Popular amongst your Appliance box village dwellers, I'm sure. 

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I miss the old days Rev.

Fancy beating up some pensioners?

Me too ratso. Those halcyon days of furious and malevolent cunting have now passed. Old-time cunters like Flinty and Blanco won't have access to the internet from their Cat AAA cells.

You, me and good old Jugs seem to be the only remnants of that delightfully fucking appalling era.

7 hours ago, Rev said:

Me too ratso. Those halcyon days of furious and malevolent cunting have now passed. Old-time cunters like Flinty and Blanco won't have access to the internet from their Cat AAA cells.

You, me and good old Jugs seem to be the only remnants of that delightfully fucking appalling era.

Too much pussy footing.

12 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Judge is in front of you on the leaderboard .. you are done for here.

He wasn't, not until you went on his profile 13 minutes ago and then proceeded to like three posts in quick succession that you had absolutely no chance to have actually read. The fact that you were then fucking stupid enough to quote me and point it out confirms it.

Oh dear, @Mrs Roops it looks like we have another rattled old cunt manipulating the leaderboard. Maybe give "her" the same treatment as Withers? I doubt you'd find anyone who cares if the tedious old tranny was booted off site.

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He wasn't, not until you went on his profile 13 minutes ago and then proceeded to like three posts in quick succession that you had absolutely no chance to have actually read. The fact that you were then fucking stupid enough to quote me and point it out confirms it.

Oh dear, @Mrs Roops it looks like we have another rattled old cunt manipulating the leaderboard. Maybe give "her" the same treatment as Withers? I doubt you'd find anyone who cares if the tedious old tranny was booted off site.

You lonely without your mates Decs plus the use of the term "soyboy" deserves death?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Its a clear-cut case. I've reversed the "likes" given purely for leaderboard manipulation purposes and as with other cases reduced @The Bishop of Phlegm's cumulative "likes" by 33%.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its a clear-cut case. I've reversed the "likes" given purely for leaderboard manipulation purposes and as with other cases reduced @The Bishop of Phlegm's cumulative "likes" by 33%.

Fair do's I am not one to complain about my punishment and I do give and take as good as I get, but I do draw your attention to this response that @Decimus gave to an original  nomination which must surely breach some of the guidelines and of course his suggesting of doxing. I am not asking for any punishment or restriction to be applied on him unlike the complaint that was made about me by @Decimus

Full text here "

I feel like this is an appropriate moment to add that I want Pen dead.

"She's" 66, so hopefully we won't have long to wait. Taking into account AIDS, being beaten to death in a gay bashing incident and killing themselves, the average life expectancy of your typical cock-in-a-frock is 69 (aptly).

Failing that, I've bunged Proper a fiver for its IP address. I'm happy to take one for the team and a twenty stretch for the pleasure of caving its stupid fucking skull in.".

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lol.

You miss the point Decs. Judge is up there on his merits and his likes are well deserved, unlike you he does not creep or crawl to garner likes, he just posts how he sees whatever he is reacting to. He is not a member of any clique or cartel he doesn't PM people to ask them to stir the shit, and most of all he does not give a fuck about likes or the leaderboard which means the likes he gets are worth ten of the like most of the cunts on here get.

On 1/13/2019 at 10:21 PM, ratcum said:

I pitched an idea to Disney Pictures for a new Mary Poppins film but the cunts ignored it.

"Mary's Pop Ins" was about the strange things Mary popped in her vagina: vegetables, office stationary, small dogs, Julie Andrews etc.

There's a load of cunts at Disney Pictures..

Good old ratty; just like a healthy eye full of badgers spunk but without the unpleasant process of obtaining it in the first place

10 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

You miss the point Decs. Judge is up there on his merits and his likes are well deserved, unlike you he does not creep or crawl to garner likes, he just posts how he sees whatever he is reacting to. He is not a member of any clique or cartel he doesn't PM people to ask them to stir the shit, and most of all he does not give a fuck about likes or the leaderboard which means the likes he gets are worth ten of the like most of the cunts on here get.

Stop your foul whining you prosthetic fanny wearing freak. Get down B&Q for some beefed up home security and a crowbar for when Webby comes a calling. Hopefully you'll cave his stupid fucking skull in but be mortally wounded in the process. @Decimus take one for the team