CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nihal Arthanayake

Guest Mungo Spudd

Guest Mungo Spudd

When I heard that he had given his naughty offspring coal for christmas, I thought , fair play to the man.  I have , however , come to realise that he is without doubt the most sorry cunt I have ever known. 

He is so sorry for sexism, for racism , for injustice , for cruelty that he takes personal responsibility for every wrongdoing ever perpetrated by mankind since the dawn of time.  This means he could only be the new JESUS CHRIST son of God or a snivelling little CUNT.       Let the people decide !

AKA "DJ Nihal" - what an immense fucking cunt parcel!

zCRzhzOS_400x400.jpg

I'd give him a few bags of coal, all right, crammed piece by piece into his capacious prison wallet with the last few bits tamped home with a fucking sledgehammer. Give it a few years and, hey presto, artificial diamonds.

2 hours ago, Mungo Spudd said:

When I heard that he had given his naughty offspring coal for christmas, I thought , fair play to the man.  I have , however , come to realise that he is without doubt the most sorry cunt I have ever known. 

He is so sorry for sexism, for racism , for injustice , for cruelty that he takes personal responsibility for every wrongdoing ever perpetrated by mankind since the dawn of time.  This means he could only be the new JESUS CHRIST son of God or a snivelling little CUNT.       Let the people decide !

Who on earth is this?

You give no background or evidence for your nomination nor do you have an avatar.

Pull yourself together or fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
46 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Who on earth is this?

You give no background or evidence for your nomination nor do you have an avatar.

Since when has any of that mattered? Who made you the avatar police, cock whistler?

Guest Mungo Spudd
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Who on earth is this?

Because an " eat shit" avatar would make my opinions soooooo much more valid. Besides, I haven't yet mastered how to install avatars.  

You only have to listen to the cuntee for 3 minutes for all the evidence you need. As for context.....the cuntee is a cunt on a full-time ongoing basis so context is not relevant.

And finally, I don't beleive you are a real Earl.

17 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Because an " eat shit" avatar would make my opinions soooooo much more valid. Besides, I haven't yet mastered how to install avatars.  

You only have to listen to the cuntee for 3 minutes for all the evidence you need. As for context.....the cuntee is a cunt on a full-time ongoing basis so context is not relevant.

And finally, I don't beleive you are a real Earl.

Stop this pre-pubescent girl, facebook type shit immediately.

• Like 1

Guest Mungo Spudd
5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What the good word lads?

I think scrotum is the absolute best word in the English language. Is that what you meant ? And btw stevenage is unquestionable the worst.

Guest Erroreptile404
16 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

I think scrotum is the absolute best word in the English language. Is that what you meant ? And btw stevenage is unquestionable the worst.

Can i call you Mongo Flidd?

Guest Alfie Noakes
29 minutes ago, Mungo Spudd said:

Funeral is the best word in English, yours preferably.