Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Crab

It's Grim Up North

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've covered this, you she-northern slag.

@Crab I'm not one to cause enmity between other posters, but are you aware that this cunt lives in Devon?

Fuck the corncrakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

A Cornishman, eh? We should form an alliance, no cunt on here considers either of us to be genuine Celts.

As for Rick, the only Rick I hate more in the world than him, is RickFuckingB, which tells you exactly how much I despise the Jew killing cunt.

Norfolk is pretty much as far north as you can go in the south and that makes you a northerner in my book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I prefer Rice Krispies anyway. Sugar Puffs make your wee smell funny.

Norwich is as far north as Wolverhampton .. ie north of Birmingham .. even Snowy is further south than Decs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Norfolk is pretty much as far north as you can go in the south and that makes you a northerner in my book.

It's the south, no one in their right fucking mind would ever claim otherwise. You've also wheeled that Birmingham shit out before as well. Birmingham isn't northern either, so regardless of being higher or lower, it doesn't make any fucking difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's the south, no one in their right fucking mind would ever claim otherwise. You've also wheeled that Birmingham shit out before as well. Birmingham isn't northern either, so regardless of being higher or lower, it doesn't make any fucking difference.

Its the fucking East Midlands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Its the fucking East Midlands.

It's East Anglia you stupid cunt, it's not anywhere near the middle, and it's certainly not in the north.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Decimus said:

It's East Anglia you stupid cunt, it's not anywhere near the middle, and it's certainly not in the north.

It's grim up north requires a definition of "north"? Geographically you can cut England in half by drawing a line between the Wash and the Severn. North of the line is limestone etc. South of the line is mainly chalk. Now I had to do this at school in a town sitting exactly on the line. So I am a bi-sexual. Eh? Where did that come from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crab said:

It's grim up north requires a definition of "north"? Geographically you can cut England in half by drawing a line between the Wash and the Severn. North of the line is limestone etc. South of the line is mainly chalk. Now I had to do this at school in a town sitting exactly on the line. So I am a bi-sexual. Eh? Where did that come from? 

Exactly. I class the north in the east as beginning at the Norfolk-Lincolnshire border. As does any other cunt who isn't a dribbling fucking spastic.

Geographically, geologically, culturally, and historically, this has always been the case. Norfolk is in the south.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's East Anglia you stupid cunt, it's not anywhere near the middle, and it's certainly not in the north.

Its not in the fucking south either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Bishop said:

Its not in the fucking south either.

If it's not in the middle and it's not in the north, and it's not in the south, where the fuck is it? The east? Yes. But more southern than northern, ergo, south eastern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If it's not in the middle and it's not in the north, and it's not in the south, where the fuck is it? The east? Yes. But more southern than northern, ergo, south eastern.

Is it fuck .. its more north than south.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Is it fuck .. its more north than south.

 

It's grim up north requires a definition of "north"? Geographically you can cut England in half by drawing a line between the Wash and the Severn. North of the line is limestone etc. South of the line is mainly chalk. Now I had to do this at school in a town sitting exactly on the line. So I am a bi-sexual. Eh? Where did that come from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Crab said:

It's grim up north requires a definition of "north"? Geographically you can cut England in half by drawing a line between the Wash and the Severn. North of the line is limestone etc. South of the line is mainly chalk. Now I had to do this at school in a town sitting exactly on the line. So I am a bi-sexual. Eh? Where did that come from? 

Northern Monkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Cunty BigBollox @DrCunt @Neil @Queefer Avengers assemble. 

Are you happy that you're being slandered as northerners? Defend your county.

Of course it's not in the fucking North. It's so clearly not it's not even worth debating it with the tedious dullard, in fact, there's never any reason to interact with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrCunt said:

Of course it's not in the fucking North. It's so clearly not it's not even worth debating it with the tedious dullard, in fact, there's never any reason to interact with it.

You are a witch doctor aren't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I prefer Rice Krispies anyway. Sugar Puffs make your wee smell funny.

Please piss in Pen's mouth,  He needs something funny put in it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If it's not in the middle and it's not in the north, and it's not in the south, where the fuck is it?

My money's on the Shire. Somewhere in Middle fucking Earth, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Exactly. I class the north in the east as beginning at the Norfolk-Lincolnshire border. As does any other cunt who isn't a dribbling fucking spastic.

Geographically, geologically, culturally, and historically, this has always been the case. Norfolk is in the south.

 

I've just shot my load

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Crab said:

Magnetic north? 

True north. 

Are you a fan of Peter North? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My money's on the Shire. Somewhere in Middle fucking Earth, anyway.

It's up his arse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

True north. 

Are you a fan of Peter North? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you were.

I am bilaterally N and S though I could go steady with the right one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

Norwich is as far north as Wolverhampton .. ie north of Birmingham .. even Snowy is further south than Decs.

You're missing me aren't you ,Northern twat.

Fuck off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...