CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

15 minutes ago, The Beast said:

My plan to bring her home would involve Cardiff City FC arranging the flights, Prince Philip picking her up from the airport, Kate & Gerry McCann adopting the baby and Diane Abbott will have the job of sorting the logistics of it all.

Perhaps north Kensington council could arrange some accommodation for her.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck does Nepal spend 500 million on? 

Research on the life cycle and reproductive habits of the Yeti. It requires a large number of machines that go ping.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unless it's inside a big microwave or a bark stripper, I don't want to.

on a related note, has anyone noticed that Michael Gove looks exactly like Pob the Puppet?

Yoy are talking about Mel and Alan on Radio 2,don't give the fucked up BBC ideas. 

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good for her?

"Good for her? " Has anything else ever motivated this slut? I'm fucking fed up talking or thinking about this morbid black widow parasite. She has spent her whole fucking existence and planning to do the same leaning on other people. She's prob learned the basics from the family - I bet you analyse them the whole tribe has been claiming max benefits since they arrived in this country. It's a lovely day outside - this little cunt had had my ladt molecule of attention. 

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

"Good for her? " Has anything else ever motivated this slut? I'm fucking fed up talking or thinking about this morbid black widow parasite. She has spent her whole fucking existence and planning to do the same leaning on other people. She's prob learned the basics from the family - I bet you analyse them the whole tribe has been claiming max benefits since they arrived in this country. It's a lovely day outside - this little cunt had had my ladt molecule of attention. 

When I wrote “Good for her” I was pointing out The bishops shit spelling. The only thing I can think of as good for that fucking whirling dervish Begum would be about 6 spoonfuls of Harpic in her next cup of tea which is no doubt supplied free of charge like everything else this parasitic cunt gets in life. Just thought I should clear up any misunderstanding.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

When I wrote “Good for her” I was pointing out The bishops shit spelling. The only thing I can think of as good for that fucking whirling dervish Begum would be about 6 spoonfuls of Harpic in her next cup of tea which is no doubt supplied free of charge like everything else this parasitic cunt gets in life. Just thought I should clear up any misunderstanding.

I know that KB Ijust had to get it off my chest. As for Bishop he's a fucking wind up merchant who should be sitting in that Syrian camp offering the cunt legal advice. I will forward my message directly to his holiness. All the best. 🗣️🦀

Guest 'eavensabove
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck does Nepal spend 500 million on? 

Decent cannabis, does not simply grow from the groun… Oh, fuck it. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Tempe Balls - are extinct and have been for 20+ years.

Guest 'eavensabove

No cunt wants this bitch. Every last country is disowning her, which may be against International Human Rights, however:

1. She aint human.

2. We have the ability to launch unwanted things into space.

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Crab said:

He will have done his legal homework very thoroughly and no court is going to overturn this because of bleeding heart testimony. Her remarks about the Manchester Arena bombing more or less torpedoed any chance of a return to the UK. 

Fuck me! You really do have an innocent, child like faith in politicians don’t you?

How’s your half term holiday going?

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

No cunt wants this bitch. Every last country is disowning her, which may be against International Human Rights, however:

1. She aint human.

2. We have the ability to launch unwanted things into space.

This is the country of hollowed out justice (ref Stephen Chafer case) and double standards so expect the Oxbridge privately educated white middle class hypocrites to exert all means to have her brought back in order to burnish their false world of false values. Notice how the BBC chief advocate general of this shit is already trying to show the war criminal in the best possible light with a second pleading bleeding heart interview in the camp. If you record live tv on a recorder or hard drive and watch it later do you still need a TV Licence - I desperately need to fucking cut my £150 wedge to those cunts asap. 

15 minutes ago, Crab said:

This is the country of hollowed out justice (ref Stephen Chafer case) and double standards so expect the Oxbridge privately educated white middle class hypocrites to exert all means to have her brought back in order to burnish their false world of false values. Notice how the BBC chief advocate general of this shit is already trying to show the war criminal in the best possible light with a second pleading bleeding heart interview in the camp. If you record live tv on a recorder or hard drive and watch it later do you still need a TV Licence - I desperately need to fucking cut my £150 wedge to those cunts asap. 

While you’re at it, fucking cut your throat.

58 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

While you’re at it, fucking cut your throat.

Just found out the Licence is required. Thanks for your help and please stuff your head in the wood chipper and mulch the border.