CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only When I laugh. Starring, Peter Bowles, James Bolam... who was the other bloke?

Richard Wilson (Victor Meldrew) was the doctor. Christopher Strauli was also in it.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only When I laugh. Starring, Peter Bowles, James Bolam... who was the other bloke?

Chris Strauli. (or is this a trick question?)

21 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Richard Wilson (Victor Meldrew) was the doctor. Christopher Strauli was also in it.

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Chris Strauli. (or is this a trick question?)

Richard Wilson was who I was thinking of, I thought he was the third patient. I probably last watched it in the 80s. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Richard Wilson was who I was thinking of, I thought he was the third patient. I probably last watched it in the 80s. 

"It's another cock up, Gupta. We can't have the patients dying like this, it's bad for morale..." 😁😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Unfortunately our security forces are fully stretched on the threat posed by the Salvation Army. Apparently they are searching for the Salvation Air Force and the Salvation Navy and the other 3 are away on a transgender awareness course. So it looks like we’re fucked

The salvation navy lends Frank their destroyer. Well, rowing boat. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That was shite.

I saw Peter Bowles play Archie Rice in The Entertainer back in the 80s. He was brilliant. 

Most of these modern actors are fucking useless. As soon as they start whining #me too and all that shite someone should explain that Mr Weinstein is a very nice man and give them George an Mildred box set and send them off to have a serious think about career options. And also tell them to stop acting like a cunt. It’s not what the public want nowadays. It’s 1957 for fuck sake.

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The salvation navy lends Frank their destroyer. Well, rowing boat. 

Tricky with only one arm. Torpedo it anyway before he starts people smuggling. Fuckin Sally Ann made me pay a 500 pound deposit to borrow a triangle on Valentine’s Day. Waste of time that was. I even  wrote her a love poem “Roses are red Violets are blue. This is a triangle Get in the car. I got 18 months for that miscarriage of justice. She told the court she didn’t know me. Fuckin wimmin eh You love em or you hate em. I love her and I’m pretty sure she will eventually feel the same, about someone else probably but at least she hates me. That’s better than nothing isn’t it?

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Really? Have you or any cunt ever seen evidence of the said sprog or the other two supposed poor little buggers who crooked it? I'm calling BS on the whole episode and what ever pans out for this charming young lady it'll be a massive propaganda win for ISIS and their undoubted large level of support here in the UK amongst the Asian community. She's obviously thick as a fucking plank to have fell for this scam in the first place and decide to start a lovely little family in a worse than 3rd world cesspit hated by the entire sane portion of the human race. 
For fuck sake I hope our security forces learn from this that when these cunts are found they should be eliminated immediately 

Bs can be called on this now, but I guess we’ll never know. Is she dull,? yes. A vulnerable 15yr old downtrodden and conditioned by religious extremists. But, I believe it she had that child.  The overwhelming clamour of catcalls that this is retribution, calling for her to be raped, murdered , her infant to be allowed to die etc, etc. Well, a precedent has now been set. A British citizen has been left in extreme circumstances in a faraway place. The kiddy is dead....you should be happy,. Now, let’s see you do a little victory dance .

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

I hate to be a boring pedant after 35 fucking pages but isn’t the lady’s name Shamima not Shamina?

The fact that you cunts can’t spell a foreign name correctly is typical of the racist, Islamophobic, fascist, fat gammon , homophobic, Brexit voting, hater scum that infest this country.

Love to stay and chat but i’ve got to go and stock up on my tinned food hoard before the other panicking snowflake wankers get their hands on it.

Might see you at the coffee shop if Marco is opening up this morning.

Ok ya?

55 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I hate to be a boring pedant after 35 fucking pages but isn’t the lady’s name Shamima not Shamina?

The fact that you cunts can’t spell a foreign name correctly is typical of the racist, Islamophobic, fascist, fat gammon , homophobic, Brexit voting, hater scum that infest this country.

Love to stay and chat but i’ve got to go and stock up on my tinned food hoard before the other panicking snowflake wankers get their hands on it.

Might see you at the coffee shop if Marco is opening up this morning.

Ok ya?

And thank you for the latest update from our ISIS representative in Mogadishu...

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Bs can be called on this now, but I guess we’ll never know. Is she dull,? yes. A vulnerable 15yr old downtrodden and conditioned by religious extremists. But, I believe it she had that child.  The overwhelming clamour of catcalls that this is retribution, calling for her to be raped, murdered , her infant to be allowed to die etc, etc. Well, a precedent has now been set. A British citizen has been left in extreme circumstances in a faraway place. The kiddy is dead....you should be happy,. Now, let’s see you do a little victory dance .

The irony is that we ourselves have become extremists.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

There's a certain amount of truth in that. It's also fair to say that we've been forced into an extreme defensive position by the beliefs and actions of violent extremists, and that that has fuelled the rise in populist right wing extremism both here and abroad. The British mainstream tends towards tolerance, the exception being when under attack whether by the current isis cunts or the last lot of ira ones. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, DrCunt said:

I'm guessing this is 100% realistic and has had its clitoris removed...

FGM occurs within tribal lines and is practised by both Christians and muslims. Islam has nothing to do with it.

11 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Absolutely. This is mob hysteria fuelled by ignorance - even university educated Home Secretaries are not immune. The irony here is that many punters waving their pitchforks have themselves alluded to third world ignorance when giving forth their tuppence worth. Disgraceful hypocrisy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scotty said:

There's a certain amount of truth in that. It's also fair to say that we've been forced into an extreme defensive position by the beliefs and actions of violent extremists, and that that has fuelled the rise in populist right wing extremism both here and abroad. The British mainstream tends towards tolerance, the exception being when under attack whether by the current isis cunts or the last lot of ira ones. 

Another irony is that the populist press driving this hysteria does not seem to want to pay UK tax.