CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan markle

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

Can't fucking stand this cunt. Marries into the royal family. Thinks we are all going to forn at her every breath and hero worship her every fucking move!! Sickly doey eyed cunt!!! looks at harry  and pretends to be pure and fucking chaste!! FUCK OFF YOU WASTE  OF SPACE CUNT!!!!

21 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Can't fucking stand this cunt. Marries into the royal family. Thinks we are all going to forn at her every breath and hero worship her every fucking move!! Sickly doey eyed cunt!!! looks at harry  and pretends to be pure and fucking chaste!! FUCK OFF YOU WASTE  OF SPACE CUNT!!!!

She's too skinny. I bet she's not pregnant. It's a fake bump, the royal quacks advised against a 5 stone bulimic from carrying a baby full term. They'll pick one up and have it hidden at the hospital when she goes in for the pantomime of removing a cushion from up her jumper. 

The sickly, emaciated cunt makes me feel fucking sick.

Helen Melons Windsor.. now that was a nice bit of royal crumpet.

43 minutes ago, Roger cuntwing said:

Repeat bollocks. Mong C's nom was far superior and involved a high degree of casual racism 

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Repeat bollocks. Mong C's nom was far superior and involved a high degree of casual racism 

I've tried to inject a bit of CR. nothing heavy, I suspect Meghan's the type of self obsessed cunt who googles herself in between shovelling another box of Fortnums truffles down and vomiting it up again. Wouldn't want her to read this and be offended.

48 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come on Eric, it will be a fucking laugh though eh?

The most hilarious faux pas since Eva Braun was changing a light fitting, and shouted down the stairs,   "Adolf, I need you to kill ze juice"

I hope we get to hear Prince Philip's comments if it does happen.  

"A bloody Zulu! It better not turn out to be a Spakka or a Nancy boy as well!"

• 2 months later...

There seems to be much debate over on this side of the world about whether Megs has shat said kid out yet or not. I gather bookies have stopped laying bets and Liz paid them an irregular visit last week.

Does anyone know what’s gone on?

I wonder if Chelsey Davy will be on hand to help Harry into new fatherhood? At least until the episiotomy has healed. 

Edited by Last Cunt Standing
On hand

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There seems to be much debate over on this side of the world about whether Megs has shat said kid out yet or not. I gather bookies have stopped laying bets and Liz paid them an irregular visit last week.

Does anyone know what’s gone on?

I wonder if Chelsey Davy will be hand to help Harry into new fatherhood? At least until the episiotomy has healed. 

Being a toff he'll happily settle for some man on man action until the reptiles decide another golly-sprog is required. I hope it comes out blacker than black Alan's arse with a great ginger, hewet family Afro 

This cunt still got away with illegally shooting protected birds of prey and fucking off to wherever he wants to kill other wildlife, at the tax payers expense of course.

Fuck him, I hope hes gored to death by a Cape buffalo then it fucks his limp corpse and shits in his mouth after it's spent

• Like 2

Guest DrCunt
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Being a toff he'll happily settle for some man on man action until the reptiles decide another golly-sprog is required. I hope it comes out blacker than black Alan's arse with a great ginger, hewet family Afro 

This cunt still got away with illegally shooting protected birds of prey and fucking off to wherever he wants to kill other wildlife, at the tax payers expense of course.

Fuck him, I hope hes gored to death by a Cape buffalo then it fucks his limp corpse and shits in his mouth after it's spent

Buzzards are cunts, Stubby. Come on, you know it's true.

It will come out black. That fucker will be immediately fucked off to adoption.co.uk. The substitute will already have been bought and paid for, off some desperate, council estate crack whore, who will pocket 20 grand to keep her foul mouth shut. And the next generation of royalty, will be complete, with a suitably aryan looking crack-baby, whose original option would have been, a council bedsit, 3 kids by the age of twenty. And Jail. Now it's guaranteed 48 million a year of our money.

Ain't life great..

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can't wait for young Tito Windsor to come along. 

You gotta be starting something, you gotta to be starting something, you gotta be starting something, you gotta to be starting something. 

Hee hee shamore 

Tito is a good shout.

I’ve got a few covered in the name pool, but on reflection I feel Winston, Leroy or Curtis seem unlikely. 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reading between the lines here, I've come to the conclusion you're not overly fond of Harry

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Buzzards are cunts, Stubby. Come on, you know it's true.

Buzzards may well be cunts doc, but he shot a hen harrier with banned lead shot.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Reading between the lines here, I've come to the conclusion you're not overly fond of Harry

Not really. Killed by his quarry would be a hilarious way for him to go as it would be for all big game hunters, however, a shooting accident would do just as well.