CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist fucking ducks

The Beast

13 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Was that the same Rover engine used in the Lotus Esprit V8? I'd love a Lotus Esprit twin turbo, heck i think MGs are really nice cars too. So other than the hack job on the convertible and having rubbish structural integrity was the MGB GT V8 a good car? I've got an issue of Banzai magazine from 2012 and in the classified ads they were commanding prices of around £15'000 then for a coupe version.  

It was fast as fuck. Too much for a little tin sports car that was designed to run an 80 hp, jumped up mini engine. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

It would never beat the Melkus RS 1000 - finest Soviet fiberglass with a beastly 70hp two-stroke engine:

melkus-rs-1000.jpg

I always liked the looks of this little gem.  You can see the engineers were fans of fit women, you can just see it in the lines and curves here.  Sadly, I still couldn't get my right foot in the tiny cunting thing!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I always liked the looks of this little gem.  You can see the engineers were fans of fit women, you can just see it in the lines and curves here.  Sadly, I still couldn't get my right foot in the tiny cunting thing!  

Its an interesting product of a bygone era, shame the cunts who came up with it would have died in the Gulag when it didn't win any races.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its an interesting product of a bygone era, shame the cunts who came up with it would have died in the Gulag when it didn't win any races.

Ernst Blofeld was the controlling executive, and his motto was rigid " this organization will not tolerate failure."  He always was a cunt.  

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't laugh. I've not trusted Chinese Mooli since you warned us about them. 

You do right Authoritah.

I've actually grown these bastards and they look like a dead man's cock that's been in a river for a week. 

50 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Have you noticed Killer, that these missing link cunts,  who failed to be modern day humans, all have the word "Homo" in their names? No wonder the twats didn't thrive. What next eh?

Elton Johnus queer arsii discovered in a field in Watford.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It would never beat the Melkus RS 1000 - finest Soviet fiberglass with a beastly 70hp two-stroke engine:

melkus-rs-1000.jpg

Disgusting. Front of a Dino GT, a squashed E-Type in the middle, and a half decent looking rear quarter. Garnish with BBS alloys from a Mk 2 Granada and sell to aspirational peasants.

1 hour ago, The Guard said:

@Mrs Roops Could I draw your attention to @Decimus use of  "irons", there have been several instances of him threatening to swamp  certain members with "irons". This is surely a breach of rules 7?

Personally, I'm not too concerned about the ironmongery as its use does not affect the leadboard. I will say those who collude to flood individuals are simply debasing the value of the "iron" and confirms a previous assertion of mine that they do not know when to stop. That said, if the flooding continues then we'll will simply start removing punters' ability to receive "likes".

33 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Personally, I'm not too concerned about the ironmongery as its use does not affect the leadboard. I will say those who collude to flood individuals are simply debasing the value of the "iron" and confirms a previous assertion of mine that they do not know when to stop. That said, if the flooding continues then we'll will simply start removing punters' ability to receive "likes".

Well that won't effect me will it?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well that won't effect me will it?

To be fair, I'm sure even you'd agree that everything you've posted within the past 27 months has been well and truly deserving of an iron. I haven't touched any of your earlier work before you went all cancer and Punkape-lite.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To be fair, I'm sure even you'd agree that everything you've posted within the past 27 months has been well and truly deserving of an iron. I haven't touched any of your earlier work before you went all cancer and Punkape-lite.

This is in truth probability because, as true to form, you haven't got the stamina to finish what you have started.  I say true to form, as that is what your missus has told me. 

Lol.  Fuck off.