CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prosecution of Solider F and the BBC

Eddie

The BBC didn't report on the estimated 22,000 motorcyclist that attend a protest on Friday. ITV did cover it, and was a main item on the evening news. The BBC did although report that a climate change demonstration did bring London to a standstill. I personally only witnessed one student with a sign, the 22,000 invisible bikers did not receive any air time although parking up in Parliament Square and stopping the traffic.

Solider F is being prosecuted by the Northern Island Public Prosecution services, although our government gave immunity to paramilitaries as a result of the peace process including one mass murderer serving 490 years.

Martin Mcguiness fired the first shots that triggered the violence, resulting in 14 deaths, Lord Saville concluded that McGuinness opened fire with a Thompson sub machine gun...

All our support should be with solider F, a true hero, and no one should be paying a licence fee for a bias broadcasting corporation. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The BBC did however run Tiger's comeback after his problems.  In fact they haven't stopped reporting it all morning. Bunch of ethnic and gay loving cunts.

The BBC did find air time to report on Catilyn Jenner winning a Bravery award, a Fella with mental health condition who dresses up in his mums clothes is now some how brave? They should be locking these people away in mental hospitals, not giving them awards and air time. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The BBC did find air time to report on Catilyn Jenner winning a Bravery award, a Fella with mental health condition who dresses up in his mums clothes is now some how brave? They should be locking these people away in mental hospitals, not giving them awards and air time. 

Hardly surprising that the BBC, an organisation built on perversion and deviancy, makes heroes of twisted fucking freaks. It's part of the denial process, following the Savile shitstorm. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The BBC did however run Tiger's comeback after his problems.  In fact they haven't stopped reporting it all morning. Bunch of ethnic and gay loving cunts.

Stop banging on about it you queer cunt, no one cares about fucking golf.

If you must obsess over Tiger like some sort of autist, at least create a nomination about him so I can immediately derail it by telling you what a mandigo-chasing, snow bunny faggot you are.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If you must obsess over Tiger like some sort of autistic cunt, at least create a nomination about him so I can immediately derail it by telling you what a mandigo-chasing, snow bunny faggot you are.

I thought a slightly bias view at our Irish cousins would smoke you and the beast out. 

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you must obsess over Tiger like some sort of autist, at least create a nomination about him so I can immediately derail it by telling you what a mandigo-chasing, snow bunny faggot you are.

Funny as fuck, but a bit insensitive to bring it up on Eddie's thread, with him being a sambo and that.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I thought a slightly bias view at our Irish cousins would smoke you and the beast out. 

Say what you like about the teagues, but at least 30 years ago you could count on being blown up by a white man. I'd feel dirty if my legs were blasted thirty feet across the street after running into some fucking darkie's curry-stinking IED.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Actully yes, funny as fuck. Have an iron.

BBC too busy pushing their 'control of the Internet' agenda (and by extension, re-enforcing their grip on the cartel of news providers).

Expect Amol Rajan to pop up pushing the tragic (which it was) death of Molly Russell and her 'accessing self-harm information on Facebook and Instagram' knee-jerk, hot-button, for the umpteenth time shortly.

There's 'The News' - and there's 'What gets reported' and these are not the same thing .....

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Are you reading this Wiz, you mouth foaming, gog eyed boring septic. I am surprised you are a member here.

Fucking brilliant you french spineless fucking toad.  How will I ever come back from yet another yank/septic infantile level insult?  

Are you and Eddie giving each other the same over used, unoriginal, exhausted ideas?  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking brilliant you french spineless fucking toad.  How will I ever come back from yet another yank/septic infantile level insult?  

Are you and Eddie giving each other the same over used, unoriginal, exhausted ideas?  

Honestly wiz, and this is for your own good, you really are a dull witless sad sack. Regurgitated Frank insults are not entertaining, I know I will kill myself.....

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Honestly wiz, and this is for your own good, you really are a dull witless sad sack. Regurgitated Frank insults are not entertaining, I know I will kill myself.....

Eddie.  Sit down.  Take notes.  You're so fucking tedious you haven't even made my death list!  Even Pen has outscored you in that regard.  Have some watermelon.

Idiot!  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Eddie.  Sit down.  Take notes.  You're so fucking tedious you haven't even made my death list!  Even Pen has outscored you in that regard.  Have some watermelon.

Idiot!  

The irony is lost on you with regard to tedious, as for a racist stereotype of black people eating watermelon,  that’s says more about you....moron. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eddie said:

The irony is lost on you with regard to tedious, as for a racist stereotype of black people eating watermelon,  that’s says more about you....moron. 

Glad you aren't rattled or anything!