Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Eddie

Prosecution of Solider F and the BBC

Recommended Posts

The BBC didn't report on the estimated 22,000 motorcyclist that attend a protest on Friday. ITV did cover it, and was a main item on the evening news. The BBC did although report that a climate change demonstration did bring London to a standstill. I personally only witnessed one student with a sign, the 22,000 invisible bikers did not receive any air time although parking up in Parliament Square and stopping the traffic.

Solider F is being prosecuted by the Northern Island Public Prosecution services, although our government gave immunity to paramilitaries as a result of the peace process including one mass murderer serving 490 years.

Martin Mcguiness fired the first shots that triggered the violence, resulting in 14 deaths, Lord Saville concluded that McGuinness opened fire with a Thompson sub machine gun...

All our support should be with solider F, a true hero, and no one should be paying a licence fee for a bias broadcasting corporation. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The BBC did however run Tiger's comeback after his problems.  In fact they haven't stopped reporting it all morning. Bunch of ethnic and gay loving cunts.

The BBC did find air time to report on Catilyn Jenner winning a Bravery award, a Fella with mental health condition who dresses up in his mums clothes is now some how brave? They should be locking these people away in mental hospitals, not giving them awards and air time. 

  • Like 3
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The BBC did find air time to report on Catilyn Jenner winning a Bravery award, a Fella with mental health condition who dresses up in his mums clothes is now some how brave? They should be locking these people away in mental hospitals, not giving them awards and air time. 

Hardly surprising that the BBC, an organisation built on perversion and deviancy, makes heroes of twisted fucking freaks. It's part of the denial process, following the Savile shitstorm. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The BBC did however run Tiger's comeback after his problems.  In fact they haven't stopped reporting it all morning. Bunch of ethnic and gay loving cunts.

Stop banging on about it you queer cunt, no one cares about fucking golf.

If you must obsess over Tiger like some sort of autist, at least create a nomination about him so I can immediately derail it by telling you what a mandigo-chasing, snow bunny faggot you are.

  • Like 3
  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Stop banging on about it you queer cunt, no one cares about fucking golf.

If you must obsess over Tiger like some sort of autistic cunt, at least create a nomination about him so I can immediately derail it by telling you what a mandigo-chasing, snow bunny faggot you are.

 I thought a slightly bias view at our Irish cousins would smoke you and the beast out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stop banging on about it you queer cunt, no one cares about fucking golf.

If you must obsess over Tiger like some sort of autist, at least create a nomination about him so I can immediately derail it by telling you what a mandigo-chasing, snow bunny faggot you are.

Funny as fuck, but a bit insensitive to bring it up on Eddie's thread, with him being a sambo and that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

 I thought a slightly bias view at our Irish cousins would smoke you and the beast out. 

Say what you like about the teagues, but at least 30 years ago you could count on being blown up by a white man. I'd feel dirty if my legs were blasted thirty feet across the street after running into some fucking darkie's curry-stinking IED.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Eddie baby..long time no hear..hows black alan these days

Panzbaby 

You still rear ending under 12’s panzer?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fatty said:

You still rear ending under 12’s panzer?

Im under the 12 and i do occasionally do a bitta rear end fatty baby..are ya still drinkin the meths over ice

Panzbaby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Eddie baby..long time no hear..hows black alan these days

Panzbaby 

Black Allan has just been released after a 10 year stretch, he has converted to Islam so i am expecting great things....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They should be locking these people away in mental hospitals

Are you reading this Wiz, you mouth foaming, gog eyed boring septic. I am surprised you are a member here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stop banging on about it you queer cunt, no one cares about fucking golf.

If you must obsess over Tiger like some sort of autist, at least create a nomination about him so I can immediately derail it by telling you what a mandigo-chasing, snow bunny faggot you are.

Actully yes, funny as fuck. Have an iron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Black Allan has just been released after a 10 year stretch, he has converted to Islam so i am expecting great things....

At least buying muslims a round down the pub is cheap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least buying muslims a round down the pub is cheap. 

Six 'Jim Bergeracs' for them and guiness and pork scratchings for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC too busy pushing their 'control of the Internet' agenda (and by extension, re-enforcing their grip on the cartel of news providers).

Expect Amol Rajan to pop up pushing the tragic (which it was) death of Molly Russell and her 'accessing self-harm information on Facebook and Instagram' knee-jerk, hot-button, for the umpteenth time shortly.

There's 'The News' - and there's 'What gets reported' and these are not the same thing .....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Are you reading this Wiz, you mouth foaming, gog eyed boring septic. I am surprised you are a member here.

Fucking brilliant you french spineless fucking toad.  How will I ever come back from yet another yank/septic infantile level insult?  

Are you and Eddie giving each other the same over used, unoriginal, exhausted ideas?  

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking brilliant you french spineless fucking toad.  How will I ever come back from yet another yank/septic infantile level insult?  

Are you and Eddie giving each other the same over used, unoriginal, exhausted ideas?  

Honestly wiz, and this is for your own good, you really are a dull witless sad sack. Regurgitated Frank insults are not entertaining, I know I will kill myself.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Honestly wiz, and this is for your own good, you really are a dull witless sad sack. Regurgitated Frank insults are not entertaining, I know I will kill myself.....

Eddie.  Sit down.  Take notes.  You're so fucking tedious you haven't even made my death list!  Even Pen has outscored you in that regard.  Have some watermelon.

Idiot!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Eddie.  Sit down.  Take notes.  You're so fucking tedious you haven't even made my death list!  Even Pen has outscored you in that regard.  Have some watermelon.

Idiot!  

The irony is lost on you with regard to tedious, as for a racist stereotype of black people eating watermelon,  that’s says more about you....moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eddie said:

The irony is lost on you with regard to tedious, as for a racist stereotype of black people eating watermelon,  that’s says more about you....moron. 

Glad you aren't rattled or anything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Glad you aren't rattled or anything!

Again regurgitated...... any thoughts of your own? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...