CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump's State Visit to the UK

Penny Farthing

19 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Sorry to interrupt but who the fuck are all these wankers? @BULLETPROOF BULLETPROOFINTERNATIONAL @CREAMYCRACKER and some account i briefly saw the other day called "Amateurcams"? I can't keep up with all these new accounts.

Also all the yank and Trump fellating going on on here done by mainly King Billy and Judgetwi is fucking appalling. This is the same lunatic who said he "wouldn't rule out using nukes on europe" a couple of years ago and has a massive chip on his shoulder towards Germany etc. some fucking allies. America is your "ally" so long as the status quo isn't shaken up and they remain number one and can hold other countries back.

Status Quo should remain no.1 unless they are shaken up. By “Holding other countries back” do you mean “Rocking all over the World”

And don’t forget to fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Status Quo should remain no.1 unless they are shaken up. By “Holding other countries back” do you mean “Rocking all over the World”

And don’t forget to fuck off.

You stupid fucking prick. I bet you jump out of bed early at 5:00am sharp every morning and salute the massive stars and stripes flag on your bedroom wall while tugging one out to pictures of Trump. Fucking idiot. I hope the septics you idolise so very dearly get exactly what's coming to them in the near future and this country doesn't get involved, would be fucking hilarious. I bet you're the kind of sycophantic cunt who was foaming at the mouth for the UK to spring into action in the 60's to fight in Vietnam for your yank masters despite it having fuck all to do with us. Too bad Harold Wilson told them in not so many words to suck a dick eh? lol

Guest Erroreptile404
52 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Nuke Europe?

Hates the Krauts?

The cunt just went up in my estimation.

I wonder if you'll still be saying that when everyone in the UK is dying of radioactive fallout you thick fuck.

7 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You stupid fucking prick. I bet you jump out of bed early at 5:00am sharp every morning and salute the massive stars and stripes flag on your bedroom wall while tugging one out to pictures of Trump. Fucking idiot. I hope the septics you idolise so very dearly get exactly what's coming to them in the near future and this country doesn't get involved, would be fucking hilarious. I bet you're the kind of sycophantic cunt who was foaming at the mouth for the UK to spring into action in the 60's to fight in Vietnam for your yank masters despite it having fuck all to do with us. Too bad Harold Wilson told them in not so many words to suck a dick eh? lol

Harold Wilson was the last decent prime minister this country had, long before my time but I know of him!

The Donald is a fucking prat but the Septic's elected him, less of a cunt than Hillary though!

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Harold Wilson was the last decent prime minister this country had, long before my time but I know of him!

The Donald is a fucking prat but the Septic's elected him, less of a cunt than Hillary though!

He was long before my time too but anyone who essentially tells the yanks to fuck off when they request us to join in in one of their little foreign wars can't be all bad.

Churchill was a good wartime PM for the country but the whole "special relationship" bollocks was invented by him to try and get the British public on side with forming an alliance with the americans despite everyone in Britain at the time absolutely loathing them and wanting nothing to do with them.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Nuke Europe?

Hates the Krauts?

The cunt just went up in my estimation.

Judge, I've got a few mates round for a bbq. We are now hitting it hard with large Negronis.  I have just shown them (as pissed as I am), your last two days posts.  3 Frenchmen, 1 German, A North Londoner, and my mongrel self, all agreed that you are a cunt. This is how the EU works.   Fuck off.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Frank said:

You stupid fucking cunt. 

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. 

On 31/05/2019 at 18:49, Frank said:

Shut your fucking hole up, you nonsensical Jew-nosed piece of shit. 

On 31/05/2019 at 18:41, Frank said:

You’ve been warned, you stupid little runt. If I get hold of you, you’ll know all about it. 

On 29/05/2019 at 20:15, Frank said:

Disgusting thick fucking whore. 

Relax, Frank. It's only a bit of fun, yes?

Lots of sex helps people unwind. Perhaps when your boyfriend's yeast infection clears up, the Corner will be treated to a more even-tempered version of someone who, in light of the above, seems to throw an adolescent hissy fit at the slightest disparity.

Guest judgetwi
36 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I wonder if you'll still be saying that when everyone in the UK is dying of radioactive fallout you thick fuck.

Well, as i’ll be dying from radiation sickness I probably won’t be saying anything very much, and no cunt will be listening anyway. (No change there then)

Anyway, as the Yanks own half of London and the Ivans own the other half I reckon i’m in the safest place on the planet. They’re not going to shit on their own doorstep. It’s called Geo-politics I believe.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Lots of sex helps people unwind. Perhaps when your boyfriend's yeast infection clears up, the Corner will be treated to a more even-tempered version of someone who, in light of the above, seems to throw an adolescent hissy fit at the slightest disparity.

I think he has fairly advanced alzheimer's paired with severe tourettes. Shame really. When he's sitting up in his hospice bed, he believes he's in his imaginary yacht off the Bay of Biscay, shouting at the nurse to bring him his Singapore Sling.  I popped in to see him a few weeks ago and he thought Diana Dors had nicked his slippers. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Black Eddie has just phoned me. He reckons you are a right cunt for taunting a dying man.  I agree, cancer is no laughing matter.  Fuck off...

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Well, as i’ll be dying from radiation sickness I probably won’t be saying anything very much, and no cunt will be listening anyway. (No change there then)

Anyway, as the Yanks own half of London and the Ivans own the other half I reckon i’m in the safest place on the planet. They’re not going to shit on their own doorstep. It’s called Geo-politics I believe.

The yanks own fuck all apart from a massive national debt to china.

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, Erroreptile404 said:

A good idea to nuke those cunts first then. 😁

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

A good idea to nuke those cunts first then. 😁

Sure lets see how 300 million gammon coloured white trash stack up against 1.5 billion chinese. China is probably going to be the next at the top spot, you better get used to it.

4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Maybe you could send your Universal Credit payments to the poor destitute yanks and your Tesco value brand beans with sausages from the food bank would really make a poor starving Americans day.

You stupid fucking moronic spastic.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Maybe you could send your Universal Credit payments to the poor destitute yanks and your Tesco value brand beans with sausages from the food bank would really make a poor starving Americans day.

You stupid fucking moronic spastic.

Get an avatar, get a clue and get a personality. You're boring as shit and only appeal to the Sun newspaper reading demographic. In fact i bet you're that white van cunt who had a hissy fit last year and left because of me L.O.L eh?

4 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Get an avatar, get a clue and get a personality. You're boring as shit and only appeal to the Sun newspaper reading demographic. In fact i bet you're that white van cunt who had a hissy fit last year and left because of me L.O.L eh?

Get fucked.

• Like 1

Just now, Erroreptile404 said:

How’s your anger management going? You seem a lot calmer than the last time I noticed your fucking nonsense on here. Actually you seem exactly the same. A soppy fucking wankstain with a huge chip on your humpy boil ridden shoulder. Perhaps you should start a crowd fund to raise money for your funeral. Not much time left so  “Off you go now. Chop chop Good boy”

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How’s your anger management going? You seem a lot calmer than the last time I noticed your fucking nonsense on here. Actually you seem exactly the same. A soppy fucking wankstain with a huge chip on your humpy boil ridden shoulder. Perhaps you should start a crowd fund to raise money for your funeral. Not much time left so  “Off you go now. Chop chop Good boy”

Why, are you going to bore me to death with your pro-septic comments?  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
17 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Sure lets see how 300 million gammon coloured white trash stack up against 1.5 billion chinese. China is probably going to be the next at the top spot, you better get used to it.

Shame MacArthur didn't get his way.