CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

You gammon coloured wank stains wouldn't have had atomic bombs in WWII if it wasn't for the UK either, heck your whole shithole backwards country has stolen from most things this country has achieved or invented. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt cleetus but you can get fucked now and go and fuck your sister in your trailer park or balsa wood american shack in a dreary grid layout town/city/swamp. You sound like the typical ameritard simpleton cunt that you'd find on reddit who has a massive chip on his shoulder and inferiority complex when its comes to the UK. No one except americunts gives a fuck about the united slums of amerishit either moron.

Rattled..... 😄😄😄

25 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Typical fucking quitter.

No wonder we had to bail your asses out and still carry you on our backs to this day.

Careful now. Your Yank rage is starting to show. You'll be calling us nothing but a 51st state next and, because I simply cant fucking find the clip anywhere, you'll have to just trust me when I say that it doesn't end well for Meatloaf when he does that in the movie.

Guest Erroreptile404
13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Who rattled your wheelie bin?              I like you a lot more when you’re dead. 

Recycle yourself Cunt.

Fuck off lol

Suck my dick

-Panzybaby

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Careful now. Your Yank rage is starting to show. You'll be calling us nothing but a 51st state next and, because I simply cant fucking find the clip anywhere, you'll have to just trust me when I say that it doesn't end well for Meatloaf when he does that in the movie.

I can see that a couple of you fellows take all this shiite too seriously... 🤔

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Get our fucking tea out of Boston Harbour and we might just leave you alone.

Sorry, but that ship has sailed.

So to speak.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's also true that Jon Bon Jovi captured the first Enigma machine.

ffs.

By "captured" do you mean "bought it at a garage sale"?

Or whatever you Brits call "garage sales".

Maybe he was fucking one of the Bletchley Circle chicks?

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

By "captured" do you mean "bought it at a garage sale"?

Or whatever you Brits call "garage sales".

Maybe he was fucking one of the Bletchley Circle chicks?

We have car boot sales. Which you would refer to as a 'trunk'

Also, we have never needed our 'asses' saving, as we have donkeys, and lots of our own charities to save them should they require assistance.

Guest Khiwa
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

we have donkeys, and lots of our own charities to save them should they require assistance.

Especially from the Spanish cunts.

I really don't want to be involved in this flag waving hubris but...

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

We might have to pay somewhat high health insurance premiums, but over here we get to keep more than 10% of our earnings, unlike "you lot" who have to hand over 90% of yours to the government in order to pay for the free but shitty, third rate medical care your medieval national health plan offers you.  Plus, our doctors actually possess medical degrees from modern universities and they don't still use leaches and chant incantations from ancient witchcraft scrolls. 

What? 90% tax rates? Whilst there will always be horror stories, not surprising considering the size and reach of the NHS, the standard of British health care is on par with anything offered by the American system - all free at point of service and no co-payment nonsense either.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

How many communications satellites (like the one that's carrying your internet communications back and forth right now) has Britain placed into orbit around the Earth? Oh right... once again, none. Zero.

99.99% of internet traffic is carried by a network of cabling around the world. Satellites play a very small role in delivering internet data. The UK has in fact an extensive network of satellites used for both military and civilian use.

6 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Especially from the Spanish cunts.

Savage fucking Spic cunts. Nearly as bad as the Chinks regarding animal cruelty. 

What infuriates me are the TV appeals showing animals being beaten by Africans or some other cunts, and the cunts making the appeal video just observe, if you give a shit, go and kick someone's fucking cunt in. Gutless pussy cunts.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Savage fucking Spic cunts. Nearly as bad as the Chinks regarding animal cruelty. 

What infuriates me are the TV appeals showing animals being beaten by Africans or some other cunts, and the cunts making the appeal video just observe, if you give a shit, go and kick someone's fucking cunt in. Gutless pussy cunts.

Same kind of cunt that will film a starving African child whilst having a Twix in his back pocket - bought and paid for with the donation money of the charity that contracted him, or the Oxfam worker who'll go to disaster struck areas under the guise of emergency aid and instead spend their time there soliciting under aged prostitutes. That's why I make a rule of never donating to a charity that already has enough cash to advertise on the telly.

In fact the only charity I have a direct debit to is Barnado's - who helped me out during my troubled yoof.

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I really don't want to be involved in this flag waving hubris but...

What? 90% tax rates? Whilst there will always be horror stories, not surprising considering the size and reach of the NHS, the standard of British health care is on par with anything offered by the American system - all free at point of service and no co-payment nonsense either.

99.99% of internet traffic is carried by a network of cabling around the world. Satellites play a very small role in delivering internet data. The UK has in fact an extensive network of satellites used for both military and civilian use.

That may all be true but haven’t you heard of ‘Alternative Facts’? Possibly the greatest discovery of modern times. Courtesy of ‘The Donald’. That’s pissed on your chips Mrs. Roops eh?

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Same kind of cunt that will film a starving African child whilst having a Twix in his back pocket - bought and paid for with the donation money of the charity that contracted him, or the Oxfam worker who'll go to disaster struck areas under the guise of emergency aid and instead spend their time there soliciting under aged prostitutes. That's why I make a rule of never donating to a charity that already has enough cash to advertise on the telly.

In fact the only charity I have a direct debit to is Barnado's - who helped me out during my troubled yoof.

Exactly. Do Comic Relief really think those Ethiopian people needed reminding what it looks like to eat 16 meals a day, when Lenny Henry and his big fat wife got sent over there to 'help them'..

The poor starving cunts were probably watching through the Winnebago windows while she used her 9th sausage roll to tap the 8th one down her gullet.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I gave all 4 of my children to Barnardos. It’s the least I could do. I still get the family allowance though. Fair’s Fair. Barnardo is a doctor. Doctors are all fucking loaded.

lol

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. Do Comic Relief really think those Ethiopian people needed reminding what it looks like to eat 16 meals a day, when Lenny Henry and his big fat wife got sent over there to 'help them'..

The poor starving cunts were probably watching through the Winnebago windows while she used her 9th sausage roll to tap the 8th one down her gullet.

Lenny only stays in Travelodges. He might park his Winnebago outside though and have some of the poor starving ‘Piccaninnes’ clean it for him.

• Like 1