CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Bring it on, dandy boy.

Let's see how bad you are.

Just another little bug for me to swat.

See that's where you're making a mistake - no cunt on here is "bad" - at the end of the days its a fucking internet forum where members tend to slag one another off or (supposedly) collectively slag off a nominated target. So far you've done none of this. Instead you've used the entire thing as a platform to prop up your own fragile ego and try to appear superior by writing entire paragraphs of material with absolutely no fucking substance. Your two go-to themes are "I'm a Yank" and hinting that you're a Yank - neither of which impresses or entertains anyone but yourself.

What few likes you have managed to collect have been from you blindly stumbling into old arguments between other punters, the rest has just been pages and fucking pages of incessant drivel. You're the absolute worst kind of boring spastic - one that thinks they're witty and smart - when really you're just coming across as a long-winded, repetitive fucker with no foundation to their whimsical fucking claims.

Why did you ignore Roops' question to a source for the information you based your opinions on our medical or tax systems? Because you're a clueless fucking prick who can't make arguments based on fact. Why can't you let the whole argument go without desperately trying to get the last word in? Because you're a sad, insecure little fucker desperately trying to find validation from strangers on the internet, but can't handle the pressure when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine. 

You're fucking boring to experience, boring to cunt and have no entertainment value whatsoever. Shut your wet fucking lips for a while, learn the basics of cunting from your betters and stop flouncing around like a coked up diva desperate for cock. That, or just fuck off, you food stamp shilling, shit kicking, trailer dwelling, chloroformed chicken licking spastic.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fucking bank transfers.

People tend to forget what 'Lend-Lease was exactly that; a loan not a gift. We had billions to pay back and it took us decades to do so. We also had to hand over any technology that our infinitely more able scientists came up with. The US are evil cunts who made money out of everyone's suffering. I hate them as much as I hate peanut butter

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

People tend to forget what 'Lend-Lease was exactly that; a loan not a gift. We had billions to pay back and it took us decades to do so. We also had to hand over any technology that our infinitely more able scientists came up with. The US are evil cunts who made money out of everyone's suffering. I hate them as much as I hate peanut butter

At least the Ruskies were creative when it came to nicking jet engine technology off us. You can admire a cunt with the balls to walk around a top secret facility in sponge soled shoes, not so much the spacker who walks in with a piece of paper signed by a bunch of wankers in Parliament demanding you "share" your toys.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You must really hate George Washington Carver. 

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

my well documented racial tolerance goes out the window when I hear that name.

Fuckin Welsh bastard

The stupid fucking cunt gave away the recipe for Peanut Butter to one of his dinner guests, who went on to become a billionaire. And Dr Carver died penniless and insane, still trying to compress peanuts into phonograph stylus's.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The stupid fucking cunt gave away the recipe for Peanut Butter to one of his dinner guests, who went on to become a billionaire. And Dr Carver died penniless and insane, still trying to compress peanuts into phonograph stylus's.

He should have paid more attention to ‘His Masters Voice’

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think @Decimus & @Salty Piss Flap should give it a rest. You're both making pratts of yourselves, not helped by the testosterone-fuelled trash talk. 

What can I say, Roops. For a moment there I was getting flashbacks to the trenches of 2016 when we'd also spend 23 pages at loggerheads. My PTSD took over with Salty and I thought I was back arguing about the respective qualities of the Chinese and British steel industries.

I don't think I've got anything left to say to Salty, he's been justly dealt with, so you needn't fear any dissent from me. I've got a feeling though that he might have something further to add on the matter, at which point I'll trust that he will be dealt with in the appropriate manner. I'll leave you to await the inevitable and I'll keep my mouth shut.

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It's only the verbosity of their skirmishing that loses my vote.

Oh and the lack of blame attributed to international zionism

I shit you not, my next six paragraph salvo was going to mention the American government supporting and promoting militant Zionism. Alas, we'll never now know how many times I would have mentioned Henry Kissinger. 

It's probably for the best.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I shit you not, my next six paragraph salvo was going to mention the American government supporting and promoting militant Zionism. Alas, we'll never now know how many times I would have mentioned Henry Kissenger. 

It's probably for the best.

cunt

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

People don’t take conspiracy theorists seriously if they can’t count to nine Decs

Just saying

A good point, KB. Not my own meme, just one hastily picked from Google to satisfy the Kristallnacht bloodlust of my mentor in antisemitism.

I keep looking at it to see if I'm missing something, but even using my 12 webbed fingers it would appear that whoever the people at the Free Thought Project are, they are simply just stupid cunts. Still, they hate Jews so they're not all bad.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
56 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Try as much as you like to get back on my good side Roops, but I'll never forgive you for what you did to @Wizardsleeve. Sorry but we're finished.

Sorry but I've missed something here, what has Roops done to Wizardsleeve?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

See that's where you're making a mistake - no cunt on here is "bad" - at the end of the days its a fucking internet forum where members tend to slag one another off or (supposedly) collectively slag off a nominated target. So far you've done none of this. Instead you've used the entire thing as a platform to prop up your own fragile ego and try to appear superior by writing entire paragraphs of material with absolutely no fucking substance. Your two go-to themes are "I'm a Yank" and hinting that you're a Yank - neither of which impresses or entertains anyone but yourself.

What few likes you have managed to collect have been from you blindly stumbling into old arguments between other punters, the rest has just been pages and fucking pages of incessant drivel. You're the absolute worst kind of boring spastic - one that thinks they're witty and smart - when really you're just coming across as a long-winded, repetitive fucker with no foundation to their whimsical fucking claims.

Why did you ignore Roops' question to a source for the information you based your opinions on our medical or tax systems? Because you're a clueless fucking prick who can't make arguments based on fact. Why can't you let the whole argument go without desperately trying to get the last word in? Because you're a sad, insecure little fucker desperately trying to find validation from strangers on the internet, but can't handle the pressure when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine. 

You're fucking boring to experience, boring to cunt and have no entertainment value whatsoever. Shut your wet fucking lips for a while, learn the basics of cunting from your betters and stop flouncing around like a coked up diva desperate for cock. That, or just fuck off, you food stamp shilling, shit kicking, trailer dwelling, chloroformed chicken licking spastic.

The funniest thing about the above foul-smelling wind storm is that everything you've accused me of (in bold text) can be EQUALLY AND MORE ACCURATELY APPLIED RIGHT BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FLAMING QUEEN MATE, DECIMUS.

You just described both of yourselves EXACTLY.

Unfortunately, you're so enamored of yourselves and the phony image you've tried so desperately to cultivate around here, that you either can't see it or refuse to acknowledge it.

A couple of strident, stomping, swaggering, chest-thumping, goose-stepping posers is all you two are and I relish coming here just to upset your little apple cart and fart all over your little fiefdom.

It's painfully obvious that the only thing you two pikey knobs have in life is your fake status on Cunts Corner, outside of which you are nobodies. As soon as you shut your computer off, you return to the real world where you are forced to go around with your heads humbly bowed in deference to your betters, muttering the most oft used words in your otherwise limited vocabulary....

"...yes mum... no mum... yes sir... no sir..." 

It's no wonder you two behave like such vile, uncivilized jerks around here. It's the only place you ever get the opportunity to stop crawling around on all fours and pretend you're the equals of others who you normally have to bow and scrape to.

I actually feel sorry for you both.

Now I'm done with it.

Just now, Decimus said:

A good point, KB. Not my own meme, just one hastily picked from Google to satisfy the Kristallnacht bloodlust of my mentor in antisemitism.

I keep looking at it to see if I'm missing something, but even using my 12 webbed fingers it would appear that whoever the people at the Free thought project are simply just stupid cunts. Still, they hate Jews so they're not all bad.

I enlarged the fucker as well before I posted and same as you I counted the fuckers about 5 times in case I’d finally got to Senility Central quicker than I’d hoped for.

lol

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

The funniest thing about the above foul-smelling wind storm is that everything you've accused me of (in bold text) can be EQUALLY AND MORE ACCURATELY APPLIED RIGHT BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FLAMING QUEEN MATE, DECIMUS.

Unfortunately, you're so enamored of yourselves and the phony image you've tried so desperately to cultivate around here, that you either can't see it or refuse to acknowledge it.

A couple of strident, stomping, swaggering, chest-thumping, goose-stepping posers is all you two are and I relish coming here just to upset your little apple cart and fart all over your little fiefdom.

It's painfully obvious that the only thing you two pikey knobs have in life is your fake status on Cunts Corner, outside of which you are nobodies. As soon as you shut your computer off, you return to the real world where you are forced to go around with your heads humbly bowed in deference to your betters, muttering the most oft used words in your otherwise limited vocabulary....

It's no wonder you two behave like such vile, uncivilized jerks around here. It's the only place you ever get the opportunity to stop crawling around on all fours and pretend you're the equals of others who you normally have to bow and scrape to.

We're all equals on here, so fuck off!

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fucking hell you really are a thick Yankee doodle fucker aren't you? All those words, just to say "No, you are!"

All size, no substance, just like a Corvette L48 V8.

Go on then you little spaz, ignore good advice and enjoy your little victory dance, swing your flacid little monoballed cock around as much as you fucking please, maybe some members will find the display entertaining for a short while, but interest is fleeting around here. See where it gets you, just don't come crying to me when you don't like the result.

I'm fucking done with you.