CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elton John cunt

Earl of Punkape

“Queen” Elton John has said he is ashamed of the UK over its voting for and handling of Brexit.

While performing on Wednesday in Verona on his last ever world tour, Farewell Yellow Brick Road, he said: “I’m ashamed of my country for what it has done. It’s torn people apart … I am sick to death of politicians, especially British politicians. I am sick to death of Brexit. I am a European. I am not a stupid, colonial, imperialist English idiot.”

What a smug twat and appalling knob-jockey.He is hardly ever here and retires to gated mansions when he does.He’ll be singing “Candle up the arse” to David Furnish at bedtime no doubt...

Fuck off.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“Queen” Elton John has said he is ashamed of the UK over its voting for and handling of Brexit.

While performing on Wednesday in Verona on his last ever world tour, Farewell Yellow Brick Road, he said: “I’m ashamed of my country for what it has done. It’s torn people apart … I am sick to death of politicians, especially British politicians. I am sick to death of Brexit. I am a European. I am not a stupid, colonial, imperialist English idiot.”

What a smug twat and appalling knob-jockey.He is hardly ever here and retires to gated mansions when he does.He’ll be singing “Candle up the arse” to David Furnish at bedtime no doubt...

Fuck off.

“Don’t go breaking my arse”

fucking folically challenged,midget, huge spectacled, sodomite Cunt 

• Like 2

I was there and the little prick came onstage and the first thing he said was "I love Verona but this place should be shut down until they rebuild the toilets,they're disgusting" before launching a 2 minute tirade and spitting his dummy out about the venue.Judging by the way he walked on he is definitely the receiver in that relationship,looked like he had a hot chip up his arse.Music stars are just that and any of the cunts who start moaning about politics can get arse fucked.

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

I was there and the little prick came onstage and the first thing he said was "I love Verona but this place should be shut down until they rebuild the toilets,they're disgusting" before launching a 2 minute tirade and spitting his dummy out about the venue.Judging by the way he walked on he is definitely the receiver in that relationship,looked like he had a hot chip up his arse.Music stars are just that and any of the cunts who start moaning about politics can get arse fucked.

Elton Arse fucked? Whatever next?

Guest Khiwa
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s torn people apart …

Elton should know about this kind of thing. His withered anus has been regularly torn apart over the last several decades.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Nevermind Punkers I'm sure Withers will be along soon enough too.

"Hold me closer Cheshire golfer
Count the blowjobs on the fairway
Lay me down in sheets of linen 
But ain't got no vasaline today"

Elton John is a total fucking cunt though, the specs he wears for one, made the 1980s NHS specials look the height of fashion.

15 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Nevermind Punkers I'm sure Withers will be along soon enough too.

"Hold me closer Cheshire golfer
Count the blowjobs on the fairway
Lay me down in sheets of linen 
But ain't got no vasaline today"

Elton John is a total fucking cunt though, the specs he wears for one, made the 1980s NHS specials look the height of fashion.

“Sorry seems to be the hardest turd”

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Piri Piri chicken and chips ( hold on Abdul they’re fucking fries, haven’t you got any British chips? ) and I am delighted to see this tribute to my old Pinner mate, Elton, or “bent Reg” as we used to call him.

I understand certain cunts have been complaining because he has declared his undying loyalty to the EU and , quite rightly , described leave voters as “thick fucking knuckle dragging arseholes” or words to that effect. So what ? Every day I turn on the telly or radio and, for the last three years, there has been some stinking rich bastard saying exactly the same thing. What’s the big deal?

I also understand that there have been suggestions that Reg is kicking up a fuss because he has a new book and film (sorry, should call it  a “movie” really) coming out about his degenerate life and is desperate for the publicity.

Well I can tell you that Reg is actually in tears because the Ruskies have censored the arse fucking and cocksucking scenes.

Having had the privilege to see the preview last Wednesday I can assure you that deleting the spunk scenes completely destroys the artistic integrity of this masterpiece. The fucking Ivans don’t know what they’re missing, the wankers.

Oh , Reg sent me a couple of tickets for his Brighton gig next Sunday. If any of you poofs and trannies are interested i’m only charging five times face value.

Hey........i’m not a cunt you know.

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

I love these uber rich slebs telling us how to vote. This sawn off, four eyed cunt would have a right hissy  fit if you tried to tell him how to play the piano. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love these uber rich slebs telling us how to vote. This sawn off, four eyed cunt would have a right hissy  fit if you tried to tell him how to play the piano. 

The detestable little diva has always been a self important, attention seeking fucking weirdo. I long for the day when he's too frail to support the weight of his faggy granny glasses and face plants down the stairs, driving the lenses deep into his wigged fucking skull.

Can't stand the potato faced cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Kill yourself.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Kill yourself.

A note for you...from Bishop Tobin.

A reminder that Catholics should not support or attend LGBTQ “Pride Month” events held in June or any other month. They promote a culture and encourage activities that are contrary to Catholic faith and morals. They are especially harmful for children.

Fuck off.

Guest Khiwa

There was a dull cunt I used to work with, thick as fuckin shit. Somebody mentioned a "vicious circle", and she said "What's that, is it like a paedophile ring?". Twat.