CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The USA Women's Football Team

Guest Poesklap

Guest Poesklap

They're a good team, far better than than their men's side ever came up with.

But, for fuck sakes, the fist-pumping the air, breakdancing down the field and that USA!-USA!-USA! bullshit when they're nine goals ahead – and which carries on  for another four goals –  is... everything I blood-burningly hate about America right now, in a nutshell. You can see highlights of the all-dancing, all-singing cuntishness here.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wyxVmrpI3Q

Classless, arrogant, obliviousness Yank cunts. And then, when asked about their graceless ebullience, they play the sexism card...

America is truly the pus-volcano goitre of everything that is wrong with what we used to call the 'West' right now. Fuck you.

Guest Erroreptile404

As i just realised it's the fourth of July tomorrow i'm sure shitty helmet or whatever his name, will come on here proclaiming how american independence is all we sit there thinking about and how losing a few grey, wet, shit states in north america was the most earth shatteringly distressing thing to ever happen to the UK. lol

13 minutes ago, Poesklap said:

But, for fuck sakes, the fist-pumping the air, breakdancing down the field and that USA!-USA!-USA! bullshit when they're nine goals ahead – and which carries on  for another four goals –  is... everything I blood-burningly hate about America right now, in a nutshell. You can see highlights of the all-dancing, all-singing cuntishness here.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wyxVmrpI3Q

Classless, arrogant, obliviousness Yank cunts. And then, when asked about their graceless ebullience, they play the sexism card...

America is truly the pus-volcano goitre of everything that is wrong with what we used to call the 'West' right now. Fuck you.

Very true. And all the more humiliating for England's stroppy dyke contingent. Losing to a nation who actually think 'Football' is a game where the ball is thrown and caught, using HANDS.

Which, let's be honest, is not so much a sport, as an advertising medium, targeting mullet sporting pigfuckers, who instinctively put their hands in their pockets and dance when they hear banjo music.

On 03/07/2019 at 19:12, Poesklap said:

Why on earth would anyone want to watch any form of women’s football ?

Fuck off Poesklap.You’re about as welcome here as Dr Mengele is at the Cedar Sinai hospital....

Guest judgetwi

Interesting. I expect our friend from Boston will have something to say about this. I wonder if he can do it without referencing some old British shit he’s seen on PBS?

We’ll see. 😁

To be fair to @Salty Piss Flap I had all twelve of my fingers crossed that the yanks would put the lionesses over their fat fucking knees and give them a damn good thrashing.

It was either ignominy or 53 years of everyone banging on about England winning a world cup, and we've all fucking had enough of that to last several lifetimes.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

To be fair to @Salty Piss Flap I had all twelve of my fingers crossed that the yanks would put the lionesses over their fat fucking knees and give them a damn good thrashing.

It was either ignominy or 53 years of everyone banging on about England winning a world cup, and we've all fucking had enough of that to last several lifetimes.

Missed a fucking penalty too, as is traditional. 

On a semi-related note, "lionesses" has one too many syllables, if you ask me. "Fucking cunts" scans much better.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap

I agree about the low class behavior of those soccer twats, but then again, that's pretty much typical of female athletes anyway. They've been so brainwashed into thinking they've been treated as second class citizens by men and society in general, that when they do something mildly noteworthy, like winning a stupid, who-gives-a-shit soccer match, they go ape shit over it, acting like they cured cancer or something.

That having been said, as for American football vs soccer, I mostly quit following football some years ago. It seems like one team forms a dynasty and dominates for so many years, the championship just becomes a foregone conclusion.

But in comparing the two actual games themselves, soccer (or your version of football) is one of the most gawd-awfully dull, pointless "sports" ever devised. I'd almost rather watch golf or tennis. I'll never understand the appeal of a bunch of scrawny little runts running around, kicking a ball back and forth to each other.

Any sport that usually ends in scores like 0-0, 1-0 or in a really exciting game, 2-0 or sometimes... gasp!!!.... 3-1 or 3-2, ought to be marketed as a sleep aid rather than a spectator sport.

Sure, some American football games are boring and low scoring too, like this past Super Bowl between the Patriots and the Rams, but most aren't. American football is a tense, gripping game of strategy and counter-strategy, pitting a squad of dedicated offensive players against a squad of dedicated defensive players. The playbooks of NFL teams are so incredibly complex, to the point that it takes quarterbacks, all of whom are intelligent guys who hold university degrees often in science, engineering and business, months of constant practice and study just to learn their team's offense.

Also, because of the way the game involves running one play at a time, with the ball being downed and play stopped after each one, then with a secret huddle prior to the next play, it creates a real sense of drama and suspense, not knowing what kind of play will be called.

Running play up the middle? End around running play? Screen pass? Short pass to the sideline? Medium pass across the middle? Long bomb down the sideline? Long bomb down the center? Etc, etc, etc.

You never know what's going to happen next and occasionally, it involves a spectacular, acrobatic flying, diving catch by a receiver or an interception and return by a defensive player. 

Here are just a few examples of how exciting American football can be, if any of you have the balls to watch it...

Nothing anywhere close to that exciting ever happens in what amounts to the little schoolyard playground game of "kickball" you folks call a professional athletic competition.

In terms of strategy, suspense, complexity and excitement, American football is just a totally superior game to European soccer in every way, shape and form. 

Sorry to have to say it, but we all know it's true and after all, you guys did start it. 

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Hilarious....

Salty, not wishing to carry on any of our previous nastiness, I won't respond with a long winded diatribe about this nonsense.

What I will say though is this:

Football, or "soccer" is the most popular sport on the planet. The most widespread, most participated in, most watched, and most financially lucrative game on Earth. If American football is so superior, why hasn't it conquered the world?

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Nothing anywhere close to that exciting ever happens in what amounts to the little schoolyard playground game of "kickball" you folks call a professional athletic competition.

In terms of strategy, suspense, complexity and excitement, American football is just a totally superior game to European soccer in every way, shape and form. 

Sorry to have to say it, but we all know it's true and after all, you guys did start it. 

A bunch of fat/skinny faggots with scrawny chicken legs in pink tights, shoulder pads and crash helmets is supposed to be a serious sport is it? I thought it was a joke game. A game only watched and played byqueers from north america? No such thing as "european soccer"" either americunt it's FOOTBALL full stop. The most popular sport in the world(which fucking kills you peasants inside) I'd love to see your ameritard gayboys in pink tights run around a pitch playing a real sport that the rest of the world actually cares about for 90 mins without dying of a heart attack due to being out of shape disgusting flabby gay cunts.

lol americunt football or gayiron as it's know is garbage just like your country. No one gives a fuck about your shitty little kids sports. Kill yourself septic.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Salty, not wishing to carry on any of our previous nastiness, I won't respond with a long winded diatribe about this nonsense.

What I will say though is this:

Football, or "soccer" is the most popular sport on the planet. The most widespread, most participated in, most watched, and most financially lucrative game on Earth. If American football is so superior, why hasn't it conquered the world?

Obviously, it's got more to do with tradition than anything else. Soccer has been around much longer than American football and people don't give up their traditions easily. America is a relatively new country separated from the rest of the world by two large oceans, and as such, we developed our own new games. Not surprising that the rest of the world would prefer to stick with what they're used to.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
12 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

A bunch of fat/skinny faggots with scrawny chicken legs in pink tights, shoulder pads and crash helmets is supposed to be a serious sport is it? I thought it was a joke game. A game only watched and played byqueers from north america? No such thing as "european soccer"" either americunt it's FOOTBALL full stop. The most popular sport in the world(which fucking kills you peasants inside) I'd love to see your ameritard gayboys in pink tights run around a pitch playing a real sport that the rest of the world actually cares about for 90 mins without dying of a heart attack due to being out of shape disgusting flabby gay cunts.

lol americunt football or gayiron as it's know is garbage just like your country. No one gives a fuck about your shitty little kids sports. Kill yourself septic.

Oh please stop.

You're hurting my feewings.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least our ladies rugby team kicked the shit out of the USA womens team over in Sandy Dago last week. 

That's something anyway.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

England have never won the world cup have they? I mean, it's never mentioned. 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I agree about the low class behavior of those soccer twats, but then again, that's pretty much typical of female athletes anyway. They've been so brainwashed into thinking they've been treated as second class citizens by men and society in general, that when they do something mildly noteworthy, like winning a stupid, who-gives-a-shit soccer match, they go ape shit over it, acting like they cured cancer or something.

That having been said, as for American football vs soccer, I mostly quit following football some years ago. It seems like one team forms a dynasty and dominates for so many years, the championship just becomes a foregone conclusion.

But in comparing the two actual games themselves, soccer (or your version of football) is one of the most gawd-awfully dull, pointless "sports" ever devised. I'd almost rather watch golf or tennis. I'll never understand the appeal of a bunch of scrawny little runts running around, kicking a ball back and forth to each other.

Any sport that usually ends in scores like 0-0, 1-0 or in a really exciting game, 2-0 or sometimes... gasp!!!.... 3-1 or 3-2, ought to be marketed as a sleep aid rather than a spectator sport.

Sure, some American football games are boring and low scoring too, like this past Super Bowl between the Patriots and the Rams, but most aren't. American football is a tense, gripping game of strategy and counter-strategy, pitting a squad of dedicated offensive players against a squad of dedicated defensive players. The playbooks of NFL teams are so incredibly complex, to the point that it takes quarterbacks, all of whom are intelligent guys who hold university degrees often in science, engineering and business, months of constant practice and study just to learn their team's offense.

Also, because of the way the game involves running one play at a time, with the ball being downed and play stopped after each one, then with a secret huddle prior to the next play, it creates a real sense of drama and suspense, not knowing what kind of play will be called.

Running play up the middle? End around running play? Screen pass? Short pass to the sideline? Medium pass across the middle? Long bomb down the sideline? Long bomb down the center? Etc, etc, etc.

You never know what's going to happen next and occasionally, it involves a spectacular, acrobatic flying, diving catch by a receiver or an interception and return by a defensive player. 

Here are just a few examples of how exciting American football can be, if any of you have the balls to watch it...

Are you trying to lick my arse Yank? An excellent summary of the great game that is American Football. You are wasting your time trying to explain it to these wankers......most of them hate any kind of sport.....they are the nerds who turned up for every PE lesson with a sicknote from Mummy.

Of course, your understanding of “soccer” is no different to their understanding of NFL ..... neither of you has anything to say about the things you know fuck all about.

By the way, how come you can write this stuff about football when you have never heard of Adam Gase? How does that work Piss Stains?

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Think of the stamina they have...just saying.

Just because they're shit at football, it doesn't necessarily follow that they will have speech impediments. 

All forms of football are shit, except Australian Rules. They throw the ball about for 5 minutes, then have a 10 minute fight (including the officials), and then do it all over again. I'm surprised it never caught on in Scotland.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Just because they're shit at football, it doesn't necessarily follow that they will have speech impediments. 

All forms of football are shit, except Australian Rules. They throw the ball about for 5 minutes, then have a 10 minute fight (including the officials), and then do it all over again. I'm surprised it never caught on in Scotland.

I thought it was called tossing the caber in Scotland ?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're thinking of the Highland games. As well as a 2 time worlds strongest man, Geoff Capes was a multiple, Highland games champion. A massive tosser.

I see a connection here Eric...tossing. As many have surely tossed themselves in to oblivion watching the women's world cup. Not me, only nuns and Susan Boyle do it for me.

1 minute ago, Jake The Muss said:

I see a connection here Eric...tossing. As many have surely tossed themselves in to oblivion watching the women's world cup. Not me, only nuns and Susan Boyle do it for me.

I like nuns. I like St Trinians nuns mostly. Sometimes, on Tuesdays, I like Benny Hill nuns. 

• Like 1