CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Louise Porton guilty of killing daughters who 'got in the way'

Louise Porton killed Lexi Draper, three, and 17-month-old Scarlett Vaughan in Rugby in 2018. 

The part-time model denied responsibility for their deaths but was convicted at Birmingham Crown Court.

Prosecutors said her daughters "got in the way" of Porton's sex life.

She admitted sending nude photographs to a photographer and offering sex acts in return for money while Lexi was in hospital in early January.

The day after Lexi's death, on 16 January, Porton accepted 41 friend requests on the dating app Meet Me and was also messaging men on another app, Badoo.

"My little girl passed away yesterday," she said to a man named Dave, as they chatted about her leg tattoo, before replying "its alrite [sic]" to his condolences.

She also arranged a date with a man named Leon that night and was overheard laughing in a funeral parlour days after Lexi died.

Louise Porton

'part-time model' !!!!!!

In whose fuckin' universe?

14 minutes ago, kylie said:

Louise Porton killed Lexi Draper, three, and 17-month-old Scarlett Vaughan in Rugby in 2018. 

The part-time model denied responsibility for their deaths but was convicted at Birmingham Crown Court.

She admitted sending nude photographs to a photographer and offering sex acts in return for money while Lexi was in hospital in early January.

The day after Lexi's death, on 16 January, Porton accepted 41 friend requests on the dating app Meet Me and was also messaging men on another app, Badoo.

"My little girl passed away yesterday," she said to a man named Dave, as they chatted about her leg tattoo, before replying "its alrite [sic]" to his condolences.

She also arranged a date with a man named Leon that night and was overheard laughing in a funeral parlour days after Lexi died.

Louise Porton

'part-time model' !!!!!!

Apparently, posting a photograph of her diseased turbot trap, makes her a 'model'. 

The fact that we allow filth like this to continue to live is a strong indication that we've gone backwards in the last hundred years.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently, posting a photograph of her diseased turbot trap, makes her a 'model'. 

The fact that we allow filth like this to continue to live is a strong indication that we've gone backwards in the last hundred years.

What I don't understand is, if the children were cramping her sex life, why the fuck did she plop out two of 'em?

Did she miss the sex education classes at school, or merely the ones that taught contraception or abstinence?

Just now, kylie said:

What I don't understand is, if the children were cramping her sex life, why the fuck did she plop out two of 'em?

Did she miss the sex education classes at school, or merely the ones that taught contraception or abstinence?

She has got at least 32 years of being fingered by big lil or being fucked rotten by a 6'6" self defined "woman" to look forward to.

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed. Say what you like about the Peacefuls, but they'd have had the arms, legs and ovaries off this fucking cunt before the signature was dry on the arrest warrant. Stoning's too good for her.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed. Say what you like about the Peacefuls, but they'd have had the arms, legs and ovaries off this fucking cunt before the signature was dry on the arrest warrant. Stoning's too good for her.

She probably killed them to make room for a couple of brown ones, so she can be like all the other mums on the estate. 

Cunts like this make being a white supremacist, quite difficult to justify at times.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She probably killed them to make room for a couple of brown ones, so she can be like all the other mums on the estate. 

Spudulika and Frogmella, fucking class. "It's exotic".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kylie said:

Louise Porton

'part-time model' !!!!!!

Christ she's  narrow. All she has to do is slip under the cell door and she's away. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If this woman had embraced Catholicism he life would have been different....

4 nuns get killed in a car crash so they’re waiting at the pearly gates for St Peter to let them in. Peter says “you must tell me all your sins and I will decide if you are pure enough for heaven.”

The first one says “in the course of my work I touched a man’s penis with this finger.” Peter says “put your finger in that bowl of holy water, swish it around and you can go in.”

The second nun says “ in the course of my work I once put my left hand on a man’s genitals.” Peter says “ swish your hand in the holy water and you can go in.”

As he turns around the fourth nun jumps in front of the third one. Peter says “what’s going on sister, why are you jumping the queue?”

She says, “well I was wondering.......could I gargle that water before she puts her arse in it?”

Tell that one to the imaginary dimmos at the next imaginary mass you go to. Knob. 😀

16 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

She must an especially low IQ to think that she would not get caught. Hardly Dr Shipman territory.

Pen, I'm taking my two boys to the football to watch Norwich play Toulouse this afternoon. When we're done, we'll be going round to my parents where Mrs. D and my daughter will be, along with all of my brothers and sisters and their assorted children. We'll be drinking, laughing, reminiscing and sitting down for a lovely family meal.

Enjoy your microwave meals-on-wheels dinner for one and the complete silence of your granny flat.

Lol

Fuck off

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

...we'll be going round to my parents where Mrs. D and my daughter will be, along with all of my brothers and sisters and their assorted children. We'll be drinking, laughing, reminiscing and sitting down for a lovely family meal.

Suddenly, a Bombay Bad Boy and a wank doesn't sound so bad after all.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen, I'm taking my two boys to the football to watch Norwich play Toulouse this afternoon. When we're done, we'll be going round to my parents where Mrs. D and my daughter will be, along with all of my brothers and sisters and their assorted children. We'll be drinking, laughing, reminiscing and sitting down for a lovely family meal.

Enjoy your microwave meals-on-wheels dinner for one and the complete silence of your granny flat.

Lol

Fuck off

Oh I forgot football is a poofs game .. get fucked gayboy.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Suddenly, a Bombay Bad Boy and a wank doesn't sound so bad after all.

Just make sure you don't burn your cock on it.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol

Fuck off

When you say 'laughing, reminiscing'... you actually mean; 'biting my lip and having to tolerate a pack of cunts incessantly babbling on about shit I have no interest in'.

It sounds fucking awful. 

• Like 1