CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who use the word Cringe

Guest Cock Holster

Guest Cock Holster

You’ve got to be a complete and utter fucktard to use the word cringe at the end of a sentence. This is the kind of sad shit you see on Love Island or Made in Chavland. It’s certainly not something a middle aged keyboard warrior should be using on a forum.

Im just glad nobody in this forum would sink so low, because it’s... Cringe!

7 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

You’ve got to be a complete and utter fucktard to use the word cringe at the end of a sentence. This is the kind of sad shit you see on Love Island or Made in Chavland. It’s certainly not something a middle aged keyboard warrior should be using on a forum.

This nom makes me cringe.

37 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Fucking hell Cock Holder, what's this old pony? You remind me of my old Jewish mate Judge, he also suffers from Williams Syndrome.

Go fuck yourself, and welcome!

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Find me a video of a cat in a flat cap playing a fast tribal beat on a pair of bongos or fuck off.

Also.... girth!

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Your minge makes me cringe.

Or your wife's minge, as the case may be.

Guest Cock Holster
Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

Faggot.

Do you ever post anything even remotely funny? I’m new here, and literally every post you’ve made since I’ve joined has been drivel. Just mindless shit; it’s as if a retarded monkeys been left near a keyboard.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
17 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Do you ever post anything even remotely funny? I’m new here, and literally every post you’ve made since I’ve joined has been drivel. Just mindless shit; it’s as if a retarded monkeys been left near a keyboard.

If you're so desperate for something funny, stand in front of a mirror with your eyes open.

Guest Cock Holster
3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

If you're so desperate for something funny, stand in front of a mirror with your eyes open.

Who needs a mirror when I can laugh at you? It’s like pocking a Fox turd than can talk, horrible to look, smells rancid but it’s fascinating all the same time.

So tell me another one fox turd, can’t wait to see what comes out of your shitty gob next.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
33 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Who needs a mirror when I can laugh at you? It’s like pocking a Fox turd than can talk, horrible to look, smells rancid but it’s fascinating all the same time.

So tell me another one fox turd, can’t wait to see what comes out of your shitty gob next.

So what exactly does "pocking" mean and how does it pertain to animal feces?

I'm guessing, if you're the one who's doing it, it likely involves putting it in your mouth, smearing it on your face or rubbing your dick in it.

Probably all three.

Do you belong to some kind of "pocking" group? Are there t-shirts that you wear to meetings with pictures of various animal feces on the front, maybe with your name next to it? Do different the kinds of animals' turds denote rank? 

Please tell us more about this disgusting pastime of yours.

Faggot.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hang on, you reported Salty via the "Report" function at 00.45 this morning! Why is it that nearly all people who holler "grass" are themselves not adverse to turf laying?

Staggering. It’s possible he’s done here. 

Guest Cock Holster
17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hang on, you reported Salty via the "Report" function at 00.45 this morning! Why is it that nearly all people who holler "grass" are themselves not averse to turf laying?

My dad used to say “do as I say not as I do” I live by that motto.