CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soldiers wearing make up 💄

King Billy

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ed?

Dec’s, it’s a blue 1971 mk3, the cheapest of the 3, I should have lied and said a mk1, that cunty has really showed me up for the story telling Wanker I am, don’t tell anyone but I wasn’t in Vietnam either. 

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Dec’s, it’s a blue 1971 mk3, the cheapest of the 3, I should have lied and said a mk1, that cunty has really showed me up for the story telling Wanker I am, don’t tell anyone but I wasn’t in Vietnam either. 

You're still my hero regardless x

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes there was. Same as a Mk IV, only with longer rear light clusters and strangely a windscreen that was 12mm wider. 

Are you not confusing it with the Triumph TR4/TR4a , in which a derivative of the later one (TR5) had a bumper panel 12mm wider?

It’s my fucking twenty boys.

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

How very interesting. Now go and suck Clarkson's wrinkly scrotum.  Double declutch indeed.  Fuck off.

Kelly Clarkson doesn’t posess a scrotum, wrinkly or otherwise. She’s from America and she’s got talent. On another note. Do you know that you can fly direct to Canada from France? It’s about time you tried a different variety of goose and Trudeau has introduced lots of new laws which would suit your chosen way of life as a full time international deviant.

Oh and when you get there don’t forget to jump off Niagara Falls in your Speedos and inflatable arm bands. There’s a good chap.              Au revoir and Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. The 79 cortina had a slightly larger screen than the MK 4. 

They should have called it the Ford Panorama.  Certainly as boring as most of their British offerings.  I’ll see you down the Karaoke then boys.

38 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That’s a lie Eddie. Stop it now.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Amazing how one mention of a wrinkly scrotum, and you pop up. You disgust me, but not as much as Frank. 

I'm with Decs on this one, Withers, you goose bothering, EU loving, francophile wanker. Amongst the appalling catalogue of clichéd shite spread by the Septic you looked almost Premier League for a brief moment.

Oh, and Fuck off.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Kelly Clarkson doesn’t posess a scrotum, wrinkly or otherwise. She’s from America and she’s got talent. On another note. Do you know that you can fly direct to Canada from France? It’s about time you tried a different variety of goose and Trudeau has introduced lots of new laws which would suit your chosen way of life as a full time international deviant.

Oh and when you get there don’t forget to jump off Niagara Falls in your Speedos and inflatable arm bands. There’s a good chap.              Au revoir and Fuck off.

If you, like the rest of the relatively new wankers, did your research on here, you would realise that I have tried about every goose on this planet.  Fuck off.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm with Decs on this one, Withers, you goose bothering, EU loving, francophile wanker. Amongst the appalling catalogue of clichéd shite spread by the Septic you looked almost Premier League for a brief moment.

Oh, and Fuck off.

Well that is a fucking surprise. Have you ever had an original thought?   Vive that you sad little cunt.

Please refer to my latest post on the Detransition thread , for my thoughts on the current situation we find ourselves in.

As regards the above two posts.  I was quietly waiting all night to once-again observe the log-in , snipe , log-out tactic currently being deployed - and it came as no surprise when my screen lit-up at 5am.  15 minutes later it was gone.  I have no further comment to make on this matter , having given it reasonable attention.  But as I said - my final thoughts are there for all to read on the other thread.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
27 minutes ago, Pete said:

Please refer to my latest post on the Detransition thread , for my thoughts on the current situation we find ourselves in.

As regards the above two posts.  I was quietly waiting all night to once-again observe the log-in , snipe , log-out tactic currently being deployed - and it came as no surprise when my screen lit-up at 5am.  15 minutes later it was gone.  I have no further comment to make on this matter , having given it reasonable attention.  But as I said - my final thoughts are there for all to read on the other thread.

And as I alluded to over in the other thread, if you're sitting up all night, smoking crack or meth or taking whatever drugs you're using to stay awake until after 5am, just waiting and watching for me to post something, then formulating some weirdo, goofball conspiracy theory about why and for how long I log on, you've got a lot more serious issues to be concerned with than your obsession with me or what and when I'm posting here.

You obviously have some rather serious personal issues to deal with, kid.

Get help.