CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Three Lions (or pussies)

and

This nom is obviously verging on iron-ish, but those worthless faggots who pulled on their England shirt and pretended to represent our great country in another pointless football tournament last night really ought to be wearing a shirt adorned with three pussies.

The simpering snowflakes got all upset about a bit of racist banter from the opposing team's fans and threatened to walk off the pitch.

Are these the kind of emasculated sweeties we want our children looking up to in a time of adversity?

They've obviously been spending too much time on social media, reading the surrender-monkey prattling of left-wing, ex-footballist, media whore Gary Lineker.

If they wanted to show their displeasure at the alleged racist abuse, they should have done so by hammering the feckless Bulgars by twenty goals to nil.

Pussies!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoTkCxQQDr8jeAcYNNbJk

12 minutes ago, Joker said:

This nom is obviously verging on iron-ish, but those worthless faggots who pulled on their England shirt and pretended to represent our great country in another pointless football tournament last night really ought to be wearing a shirt adorned with three pussies.

The simpering snowflakes got all upset about a bit of racist banter from the opposing team's fans and threatened to walk off the pitch.

Are these the kind of emasculated sweeties we want our children looking up to in a time of adversity?

They've obviously been spending too much time on social media, reading the surrender-monkey prattling of left-wing, ex-footballist, media whore Gary Lineker.

If they wanted to show their displeasure at the alleged racist abuse, they should have done so by hammering the feckless Bulgars by twenty goals to nil.

Pussies!

Don’t like the look of the black one...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Is it that you are disgusted by the racism from some of the Bulgarian fans? 

Fucking hell. It is all Frank has in him to string  three one syllable words together into a weak and laughable insult. He might post a reply to your question but I wouldn’t bother checking for at least 2 years. He has to have intravenous steroids just to stay alive.

4 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Is it that you are disgusted by the racism from some of the Bulgarian fans? 

What a load of unmitigated bollocks. England footballers can barely speak English. I find it a stretch to believe that they can understand Bulgarian. 

It must be awful earning £80.000 a week. Poor things.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Joker said:

Pussies!

I find it hard to believe that this kind of nonsense is going on in a satellite state of the wonderful EU paradise. That can’t be true. I thought racism, Nazi salutes etc only occurred in the fascist state of the U.K. That would surely explain why coach loads of these Booshka Booshka Nazi fuckwits turn up at Victoria every day of the week. 

Hold on ......that doesn’t make any sense does it? I’m confused now. No wonder I voted leave. If only I was smart enough to understand what I was voting for.

Oh well, i’m sure i’ll get another chance to vote again very soon. Thank fuck we have democracy in this cuntry.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a load of unmitigated bollocks. England footballers can barely speak English. I find it a stretch to believe that they can understand Bulgarian. 

It must be awful earning £80.000 a week. Poor things.

One of the food banks in Alderley Edge ran out of caviar and truffles today. Sign of the times eh? Old Trafford has finally had  their planning permission approved to convert their trophy room into a sanitary towel store for the women’s team who are now the more successful brand of the ‘Red Devils’.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I find it hard to believe that this kind of nonsense is going on in a satellite state of the wonderful EU paradise. That can’t be true. I thought racism, Nazi salutes etc only occurred in the fascist state of the U.K. That would surely explain why coach loads of these Booshka Booshka Nazi fuckwits turn up at Victoria every day of the week. 

Hold on ......that doesn’t make any sense does it? I’m confused now. No wonder I voted leave. If only I was smart enough to understand what I was voting for.

Oh well, i’m sure i’ll get another chance to vote again very soon. Thank fuck we have democracy in this cuntry.

Good evening, Joe Pasquale. Tell us a joke. Go on, I dare you.

3 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Now you’re starting to see clearly. It was only a matter of time before Brexiteers realised how fucking stupid they are. Thank fuck we didn’t leave already. Next time I’m going to vote remain and then protest outside parliament for a few years saying I was lied to. This shit could go on for years. I hope so cos there’s fuck all on TV except Brexit. 

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Actually, scrub that last post. Not that your jokes aren't hilarious. It's more that you're Citizen Smith rather than Joe Pasquale. You're a important radical, on  a par with Che, fighting for the rights of the proletariat and hugely significant, in your own bedsit.

Regrettably, everyone else thinks you're a pathetic, cry baby, cockney wankah.

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Good evening, Joe Pasquale. Tell us a joke. Go on, I dare you.

Hello Gladys.

Hymie and Morris are walking along the street. Herr Oberst and his skinhead foot soldiers are coming the other way.

Hymie says “Morris, we’re in fucking trouble here, we’re getting mugged by these cunts.”

Morris says “You’re fucking right Hymie, here’s that 500 quid I owe you”.

Oi vei Gladys!!

5 hours ago, Joker said:

Pussies!

I’ve got a sack they’d fit in if you want to drown them.

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One of the food banks in Alderley Edge ran out of caviar and truffles today. Sign of the times eh? Old Trafford has finally had  their planning permission approved to convert their trophy room into a sanitary towel store for the women’s team who are now the more successful brand of the ‘Red Devils’.

I'm not sure we should be using the term 'Red Devils'. It's likely to offend satan, fallen angels and other ethnically diverse, gender non-specific demonic entities...

..and splitarses on the rag.

Guest judgetwi
27 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Actually, scrub that last post. Not that your jokes aren't hilarious. It's more that you're Citizen Smith rather than Joe Pasquale. You're a important radical, on  a par with Che, fighting for the rights of the proletariat and hugely significant, in your own bedsit.

Regrettably, everyone else thinks you're a pathetic, cry baby, cockney wankah.

Fucking hell Gladys! Citizen Smith, Joe Whatsisface and Che? That’s quite a political mixture there! Are you sure you know what the fuck you are talking about? 

Have you heard that Gandhi is the latest “racist” we are supposed to hate? You started that rumour didn’t you Gladys? Admit it you crazy mixed up kid.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell Gladys! Citizen Smith, Joe Whatsisface and Che? That’s quite a political mixture there! Are you sure you know what the fuck you are talking about? 

Have you heard that Gandhi is the latest “racist” we are supposed to hate? You started that rumour didn’t you Gladys? Admit it you crazy mixed up kid.

Did you see Ghandi in that ‘Sexy Beast’ film? He showed his true colours there. Don’t fuck with Ghandi Judge.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Old Trafford has finally had  their planning permission approved to convert their trophy room into a sanitary towel store for the women’s team who are now the more successful brand of the ‘Red Devils’.

Maybe they could market their own Manc branded sanitary collection, call it 'Red Devil Jam-Rags', or summat, at least 50% of the country might be interested.