CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Jihaddy dead cunt

Earl of Punkape

11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The most important role of our government is defence of the realm and to protect our people. Islamic nutters roaming our streets is totally unacceptable. Lock them up, depot them or shoot them.

In the light of the current virus epidemic, the depoting must be restricted to local kitchens only.

Guest judgetwi

Just over a mile down the road from me. In fact I frequently drink in the Wetherspoons on the other side of the road. It’s not likely i would be down there on a Sunday but it certainly brings it home. 

I will probably be down there on Friday so i’ll make a point of gobbing on the spot where the fucking cunt died.

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Just over a mile down the road from me. In fact I frequently drink in the Wetherspoons on the other side of the road. It’s not likely i would be down there on a Sunday but it certainly brings it home. 

I will probably be down there on Friday so i’ll make a point of gobbing on the spot where the fucking cunt died.

Have the Redskins been forced to change their name yet?

Wouldnt want to offend Streatham's Arapaho or Cheyenne communities.

On 03/02/2020 at 20:13, Stubby Pecker said:

If only the cops had dealt with the so called terrorists in the 70s and 80s the same way and shot the cunts on site.

This new breed of nutters make Jorrys lot look like the pussies they were. "Shall we have a 6th pint and chicken out/forget the target/loose the det cord? Or shall we take on the enemy in a sucicidal bid to take out as many as possible in our unbreakable quest for our peoples freedom? What say you Sheymus?"

Det cord...youve been reading far too many andy mc nabbs stubberz baby..that stuffs far to expensive..easier to handcuff a tout to the steering  wheel of a van stuffed with anfo and make him drive it up to the checkpoint...y'are right though, whats comin down the pipe over there is far far worse than the paddys.

Panzermurphybaby 

There were 20 police following him .. to me it would seem that it would be cheaper to keep these cunt caged up and all those police assigned to follow them about deployed elsewhere to sort out sorting out the ordinary violent criminal cunts and Lord Carlile as well. Inside prisons there should no thought about these cunts being allowed either to practice their perverted religious beliefs ot infect other prisoners with those beliefs .. if we are not to kill them then we need to reprogram them.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I once asked for a ticket to Streath Ham and had a long lecture from the booking clerk who told me that it was Strett Ham.

Bullshit. Never happened.

On 05/02/2020 at 03:28, PANZER MURPHY said:

Det cord...youve been reading far too many andy mc nabbs stubberz baby..that stuffs far to expensive..easier to handcuff a tout to the steering  wheel of a van stuffed with anfo and make him drive it up to the checkpoint...y'are right though, whats comin down the pipe over there is far far worse than the paddys.

Panzermurphybaby 

Just before Irish reunification the UK PLC should build a fuck off big prison in Ulster and chuck all the mad cunt Jihadis in there next to a purpose built town for all there 1000s of rat spawned relatives. I'm sure the local boggies wouldn't know what hit them but might take up the challenge of duking it out- may the best terrorist win. At the very least it might unit the christian community against the camel jokey's and would be a right laugh

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just before Irish reunification the UK PLC should build a fuck off big prison in Ulster and chuck all the mad cunt Jihadis in there next to a purpose built town for all there 1000s of rat spawned relatives. I'm sure the local boggies wouldn't know what hit them but might take up the challenge of duking it out- may the best terrorist win. At the very least it might unit the christian community against the camel jokey's and would be a right laugh

After 9/11 the fuckin' Paddy's more or less gave up on terrorism, they couldn't compete, now they're at it again, randomly murdering each other, their petty religious disagreements are just plain tiresome, one-on-one with the camel shaggers would be no contest.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There is the danger of unintended consequences. Which would mean the creation of alcoholic, heroin and faith supercharged combo ultrafucks upon release. You are mixing two highly flammable materials here, Stubby. Your idea might work if the cunts never leave the joint, but some winners would eventually trickle out.

1 hour ago, Joker said:

one-on-one with the camel shaggers would be no contest.

Could do a TV game show along the lines of ‘Who wants to be blown up in the air?’ where a  jihadi takes  on a bog trotter in a series of hilarious challenges, such as Seamus and Abdul are both blindfolded and Abdul has to assemble a suicide vest while Seamus has to construct a briefcase bomb in under two minutes. If either happen to blow themselves up then in Abdul’s case 72 hairy arsed, Desperate Dan lookalike virgins run on so the audience can see what a beautiful future he has secured for himself upstairs with the paedophile Mohammed. If Seamus fucks up the curtains can open to reveal a wheelbarrow stacked with Guinness, potatoes and brand new wellies and donkey jackets that he would have won if he hadn’t been such a thick fucking eejit. Then the audience can all start fighting each other etc. etc. etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Could do a TV game show along the lines of ‘Who wants to be blown up in the air?’ where a  jihadi takes  on a bog trotter in a series of hilarious challenges, such as Seamus and Abdul are both blindfolded and Abdul has to assemble a suicide vest while Seamus has to construct a briefcase bomb in under two minutes. If either happen to blow themselves up then in Abdul’s case 72 hairy arsed, Desperate Dan lookalike virgins run on so the audience can see what a beautiful future he has secured for himself upstairs with the paedophile Mohammed. If Seamus fucks up the curtains can open to reveal a wheelbarrow stacked with Guinness, potatoes and brand new wellies and donkey jackets that he would have won if he hadn’t been such a thick fucking eejit. Then the audience can all start fighting each other etc. etc. etc.

Good work again Billy. There's and golden throne waiting for a chap like you in Stormont 

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

There is the danger of unintended consequences. Which would mean the creation of alcoholic, heroin and faith supercharged combo ultrafucks upon release. You are mixing two highly flammable materials here, Stubby. Your idea might work if the cunts never leave the joint, but some winners would eventually trickle out.

Naval blockade the Irish sea for 18 mouths. That should be enough time for their combined stupidity to eliminate the really fucking thick ones. Sterilise whats left

On 06/02/2020 at 09:43, Stubby Pecker said:

Id say we'd use a bitta blarney n convince them what a total gang of cunt yiz all are over there..give them the recipe for  Martin n Jorrys ole time famous yummy country style ANFO n send em to the ferry.

PANZERMURPHYBABY

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id say we'd use a bitta blarney n convince them what a total gang of cunt yiz all are over there..give them the recipe for  Martin n Jorrys ole time famous yummy country style ANFO n send em to the ferry.

PANZERMURPHYBABY

Good afternoon Panz. Have you voted yet? Might I enquire who you  are going to grace with your X this time? The Indian woofter or Sinn Fein? I’ve seen a few shinners interviewed this week on U.K. tv and they seemed not to want to answer any awkward questions about their murderous past. Not surprising really as most of their support seems to be coming from young stupid lefties, much like the daft cunts who were getting all sticky in their pants about Corbyn over here last year.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good afternoon Panz. Have you voted yet? Might I enquire who you  are going to grace with your X this time? The Indian woofter or Sinn Fein? I’ve seen a few shinners interviewed this week on U.K. tv and they seemed not to want to answer any awkward questions about their murderous past. Not surprising really as most of their support seems to be coming from young stupid lefties, much like the daft cunts who were getting all sticky in their pants about Corbyn over here last year.

Billy baby hows the mouth lookin..dunno..truth is ive no real interest in politics anymore..me firebrand days are behind me ..gay Indian will probably get me vóta hes a dub n he usta be a doctor so im guessin he's smart..shinners are the DUP of the republic of Ireland...sigmund was right..ya become what ya hate 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1