CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nintendo animal crossing

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ve still got the rest of your paper round money haven’t you? Wasting that 10p still bugs you doesn’t it? 

10p was a lot of money, back in the day, bruv!

I only did the paper round to get access to the 'top shelf' reading material. ;)

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I've taken the kids to the amusements on holiday, I used to give 'em a tenner each so they could fuck off. I then had goes at shoot 'em games. Every single fucking time there'd be some little urchin giving you advice. 

That'd be Barry The Cunt, he hangs around every fuckin' pub in England, gives unwanted advice, then expects you buy him a pint, the cunt!

1 minute ago, Joker said:

That'd be Barry The Cunt, he hangs around every fuckin' pub in England, gives unwanted advice, then expects you buy him a pint, the cunt!

And then glass the cunt in the neck. Only thing cunts like Barry understand.

24 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello Ronnie Kray...

I would give Billy more credence than that pair of Neanderthal poofters. The only thing they ever did was intimidate a few quid out of local businesses and try and get their pictures in the paper to impress their mum.

And stretch a few arses in prison of course. Lol

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would give Billy more credence than that pair of Neanderthal poofters. The only thing they ever did was intimidate a few quid out of local businesses and try and get their pictures in the paper to impress their mum.

And stretch a few arses in prison of course. Lol

Punkers should be eternally grateful to the twins. After all it’s apparently their legacy that you can leave your back door open. Something he’s been doing for many years. A pair of bullying psycho queer wankers whose legend grew after they got banged up (excuse the pun) Ronnie would have walked Spunkers around naked on a lead for a few days until he got bored and shot him. Freddie Foreman probably would have refused to dispose of such a disease ridden corpse though.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Punkers should be eternally grateful to the twins. After all it’s apparently their legacy that you can leave your back door open. Something he’s been doing for many years. A pair of bullying psycho queer wankers whose legend grew after they got banged up (excuse the pun) Ronnie would have walked Spunkers around naked on a lead for a few days until he got bored and shot him. Freddie Foreman probably would have refused to dispose of such a disease ridden corpse though.

More family stories with the the London underworld....

lol 

41 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More family stories with the the London underworld....

lol 

Eddie Richardson beat the shit out of both Krays in the same day in prison. But as you once said, none of them would have lasted 2 minutes with Henry Cooper or Brian London.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eddie Richardson beat the shit out of both Krays in the same day in prison. But as you once said, none of them would have lasted 2 minutes with Henry Cooper or Brian London.

I have a feeling Spunkers is furiously wanking a couple of zulus and typing with his nose at the moment. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed.

Brian London after losing to Ali....

”I’m just a prawn in a big game”

lol.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Our family “Massage Parlour” proprietor has emerged....

Stop talking about my family or I’m going to stamp my feet and cry. I’m really really triggered now you bad bad person.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 11/05/2020 at 15:43, Joker said:

I put 10p in a Space Invaders machine when they got one in the pub, forty years ago, lasted 30 seconds, never touched a computer game since.

For a year or two I was a god on the consoles in my local pub, Asteroids, Breakout, and Lady Bug. After six pints I could play those fuckers on instinct alone. It was like I was a Jedi, only slightly less of a cunt. Sadly I have been total fucking dog shite at any other computer game ever since.