CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Druids"

Hammer of Cunts

These pricks have been told that they can't play out their silly fantasies at Stonehenge this year. It's about time that someone pointed out that modern "druids" have absolutely no connection with ancient druids and neither group have any connection with, nor knowledge of, the builders or the original use of the monument. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

These pricks have been told that they can't play out their silly fantasies at Stonehenge this year. It's about time that someone pointed out that modern "druids" have absolutely no connection with ancient druids and neither group have any connection with, nor knowledge of, the builders or the original use of the monument. 

One of the locals in my pub, who spent his early career in the Paras, was involved in an escape and evasion exercise hunting down officer cadets nr Stonehenge during the early 80’s.The exercise was during the solstice which was much more low key then than now.It was very dark when the Paras encountered 2 naked dancing cunts near the stones and promptly filled them in despite their protestations that they were civilians.One of them was the chief Druid’s son and got a proper hiding....

The local plod thought it was hilarious....

lol.

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

One of the locals in my pub, who spent his early career in the Paras, was involved in an escape and evasion exercise hunting down officer cadets nr Stonehenge during the early 80’s.The exercise was during the solstice which was much more low key then than now.It was very dark when the Paras encountered 2 naked dancing cunts near the stones and promptly filled them in despite their protestations that they were civilians.One of them was the chief Druid’s son and got a proper hiding....

lol.

Was fake posh boy Ape one of them?

• Like 1

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

And when they're not poncing around a pile of fucking rubble they probably spend the rest of the year playing Animal crossing. Cunts. It's worth joining the army, the paras or the like, spending six or seven years of brutal treatment just for that one exercise on the solstice. 

4 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

No one knows who they were or what they were doing
But their legacy remains
Hewn into the living rock, of Stonehenge

Help me in my search for knowledge,
I must learn the Secret Art.
Who dares to help me raise the on
Whose very name near stills my heart?
ASTAROTH
Discard your clothes and come on foot,
Through streams and fields and moonlit moors,
Your bodies soaked in secret oils,
Perfumed herbs will heal your sores.
Join me in my search for power.

Wives and husbands bring your kin.
We'll be as one within the hour.
Let the Sabbat now begin.
Come, come, come to the Sabbat.
Come to the Sabbat - Satan's there!

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Bollocks, never happened

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

New-age twaddle!?

It's just simple lines intertwining - influenced by Mozart and Bach, It's sort of inbetween those. It's like a Mach piece really.....I call it  'Lick My Love Pump'

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

This one's called 'Lick my love pump'.

Shit

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

One of the locals in my pub,

Since when do you frequent 'pubs'.

I thought it was all golf clubs and debutante balls.

Lose you way, did you, looking for a bit of rough?

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Help me in my search for knowledge,
I must learn the Secret Art.
Who dares to help me raise the on
Whose very name near stills my heart?
ASTAROTH
Discard your clothes and come on foot,
Through streams and fields and moonlit moors,
Your bodies soaked in secret oils,
Perfumed herbs will heal your sores.
Join me in my search for power.

Wives and husbands bring your kin.
We'll be as one within the hour.
Let the Sabbat now begin.
Come, come, come to the Sabbat.
Come to the Sabbat - Satan's there!

Bollocks, never happened

Good evening Everard...

lol.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Chesters crazy golf must be re opening or do you just hop the fence when it's dark for illicit meetings with your married men clients?

He’s had to play Twister on the bedsit floor with Mr Mtembe and his African friends for months now. He’s dangerously low on vitamin D and overdosing on salty Protein. He almost became one of the daily body count. I don’t think he’ll make it past the third green tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s had to play Twister on the bedsit floor with Mr Mtembe and his African friends for months now. He’s dangerously low on vitamin D and overdosing on salty Protein. He almost became one of the daily body count. I don’t think he’ll make it past the third green tomorrow.

More straw clutching from Mr Pimp Drugdealer...

lol.