CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baby on Board

Ape™️

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Arthur, it would help if you quoted the post you’re responding to, you fucking dunce.

I think Ape needs more help than that. Possibly a Special Needs teacher to help him read it. If only he was allowed to be near real women. Are you getting used to that bracelet round your ankle? 

22 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

I imagine you have a big yellow "wanker on board" sticker.

Don't worry about Ape. "think Ape needs more help than that. Possibly a Special Needs teacher to help him read it. If only he was allowed to be near real women. Are you getting used to that bracelet round your ankle? 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think Ape needs more help than that. Possibly a Special Needs teacher to help him read it. If only he was allowed to be near real women. Are you getting used to that bracelet round your ankle? 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't worry about Ape. "think Ape needs more help than that. Possibly a Special Needs teacher to help him read it. If only he was allowed to be near real women. Are you getting used to that bracelet round your ankle? 

Scaffold plank thick as pig shit, utter cunt

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Try not to make such a cunt of yourself next time you're questioning someone's intelligence.

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I had to drive my daughter to her first hair appointment since lockdown today and during the journey, despite there being nothing behind me, a Vauxhall Zafira decided it was necessary to pull out right in front of me, causing me to brake. I raised my arms in exasperation and was treated to being brake-checked several times, followed by a load of gesticulating and flashing of hazard lights. The moron behind the wheel then proceeded to go off like a lunatic, despite being in a 30 mph limit. In the rear window of the car was a “baby on board” sticker, and the headrests of two child seats were clearly visible.
I fucking detest, with a passion so intense it almost consumes my soul, these utter wankers who feel they need to proclaim to the the world that the occupants of their car are in some way more important than those of any other vehicle on the road. The irony of them generally being diabolically bad drivers that show no consideration to other road users is the icing on the cake. I wish each and every one of them, death.

Fuck off.

So you took your hands off the steering wheel .. did you crash your car?

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Holy shit - I’ve hit a vein of pure, unrefined idiocy!

44 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Arthur, it would help if you quoted the post you’re responding to, you fucking dunce.

Perhaps it’s because your nomination is a drawn-out repeat bollocks pile of shit, you weedy little finicky mummy’s boy. Arthur’s sporadic posts are always entertaining and he’s exactly the type of punter that keeps me coming back for more. You are way, way out of your depth. 

Edited by Frank
I’m so sorry Ape, I’ve confused this newby with Arthur Fuqs aches. I’m in zooetugal and very drunk.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Perhaps it’s because your nomination is a drawn-out repeat bollocks pile of shit, you weedy little finicky mummy’s boy. Arthur’s sporadic posts are always entertaining and he’s exactly the type of punter that keeps me coming back for more. You are way, way out of your depth. 

Well, well, well, the moron has spoken. Same old bollocks from a pathetic internet troll. 

Edited by Ape™️
*waits for “it” to begin fawning over the troll...

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank, 3 of my grandparents died of cancer yet you've recovered from terminal bouts of this awful disease several times.

Is there something crucial we can learn from you about survivability? Is it the vast quantity of sailor and rent boy spunk you've had shot up you're arsehole? Is it you're a total bullshiter? 

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Well, well, well, the moron has spoken. Same old bollocks from a pathetic internet troll. 

A little unfair to call a long-standing member of 9 years a troll. Much like the Stubby’s and Major’s of this world; who’ve allowed themselves to be fucked in the ear by yours truly, I expect something more from you, Ape. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

A little unfair to call a long-standing member of 9 years a troll. Much like the Stubby’s and Major’s of this world; who’ve allowed themselves to be fucked in the ear by yours truly, I expect something more from you, Ape. 

What would you prefer me to call you? 

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve been at the golf club and I’m pissed Ape...

Have you had terrorist recognition training yet?

is your daughter engaged to a Negro ?

I couldn’t give a shit - you’re a bullshit fantasist wanker.

No.

Never talk about my daughter. 

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve been at the golf club and I’m pissed Ape...

Have you had terrorist recognition training yet?

is your daughter engaged to a Negro ?

Ape doesn’t have children. You might recall the episode where he was shoving Triton shower heads up his bum because Mrs A hasn’t touched his sorry suburban arse in 15 years. 

• Like 1