CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diane Abbott planning to run for Mayor of London

colonelkurtz

Guest Piston
7 hours ago, Manky said:

Let's face it, she is just a thick obnoxious fucker who plays the race card all the time. If you like her so much, ask her out. If Jeremy has shagged it she can't be that fussy.

..and neither can he!

What a fucking prospect,  I'll be having flashbacks for months.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

She could be Deputy PM is just a few weeks. Scary thought, eh?

No she fucking wont!!!

God that interview was terrible, fucking cringeworthy, she should have had the figures in front of her ffs, it was radio not TV.

Apart from everything else, I fucking hate the way she speaks with that slow deliberate rrrrrolling, it's as if she doesn't know what she's talking about... lol...

Guest Lady Penelope
On 02/05/2017 at 6:53 PM, Piston said:

..and neither can he!

What a fucking prospect,  I'll be having flashbacks for months.

Good.

Guest N/A
On 01/12/2014 at 10:43 AM, colonelkurtz said:

[bbc news 01/12/2014]

say what  ?  ....  all you london jessies - this just gets fecking better !!

That fat black cunt couldn't run for a bus never mind London Mayor.  Unelectable fucking useless ugly fat cunt.     

No doubt I'm going to get more points than arsenal for this and a three match ban.

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Another car crash for the dangerous Dianne Abbot our shadow Home Secretary.

I think she should be deported.

Unbelievable....

Yes, yes, yes, but do you want to know what's even more unbelievable? What a massive fucking wanker you are - that's what.

Fuck off.

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This dumb cunt makes even Boris look like a walking talking Stephen Hawking most of the fucking time....

Anybody want to see the "magnificent afro"?

Spoiler

ef9d850590487540d8fb774bd4f8718e.jpg

Spoiler

Just shitting you.

2281049-300-350-scale.jpg

• Like 2

Andrew Marr quizzed dirty Diane on her record as MP. “You once voted against al-Qaida being listed as a proscribed organisation,” he pointed out. That was because it was listed with 30 other organisations, some of which were only dissident groups. Marr then read out the list of groups, all of which had the word jihad in their names. Which ones were the dissidents? , the black bomber couldn't answer, however when quizzed about her support for the IRA she blamed her afro hair style. She is the conservatives biggest asset in the upcoming elections bar none.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Andrew Marr quizzed dirty Diane on her record as MP. “You once voted against al-Qaida being listed as a proscribed organisation,” he pointed out. That was because it was listed with 30 other organisations, some of which were only dissident groups. Marr then read out the list of groups, all of which had the word jihad in their names. Which ones were the dissidents? , the black bomber couldn't answer, however when quizzed about her support for the IRA she blamed her afro hair style. She is the conservatives biggest asset in the upcoming elections bar none.

She's a clueless, communist, racist slob who should be stacking shelves in Aldi instead of working in politics. Of course she ticks all the boxes of being black and a woman, whilst having the added "advantage" of having tasted Corbyn's baby gravy, so of course she has a place in the Labour party.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She's a clueless, communist, racist slob who should be stacking shelves in Aldi instead of working in politics. Of course she ticks all the boxes of being black and a woman, whilst having the added "advantage" of having tasted Corbyn's baby gravy, so of course she has a place in the Labour party.

Such a way with words rk. I have just had sick come up after reading that.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

There should be some sort of rule against obese politicians. Like the Police or the Army, we need our leaders to be fighting fit. 

10 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

There should be some sort of rule against obese politicians. Like the Police or the Army, we need our leaders to be fighting fit. 

How the fuck did he ever catch any children?

Cyril-Smith-Freemasaon-Paedophile.jpg

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

How the fuck did he ever catch any children?

Cyril-Smith-Freemasaon-Paedophile.jpg

"Lollipops. Come and get your free lollipops". Every good child catcher uses lollipops, or Jim'll Fix It badges.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 28/05/2017 at 8:14 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, I've just nested spoilers. Not even Ding has gone that far.

Cheeky cunt, I'm sure I have...

On 30/05/2017 at 2:02 PM, Eddie said:

She blames her hair for her being a thick racist, terrorist supporting fucktard?

Can we contact ISIS and ask if they want to swap her for a couple of dozen suicide bombers please? I'm sure they'd do less harm to the country...