CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

So Trump's State visit to meet the Queen is to go ahead. There is a great opportunity for the House of Windsor to gain popularity.  It would be a 'show stopping' moment if she, when riding with him in the State open top landau up the Mall, stood up , removed her crown, and smashed the cunts head in with it. To quote Ratty 'what larks'

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So Trump's State visit to meet the Queen is to go ahead. There is a great opportunity for the House of Windsor to gain popularity.  It would be a 'show stopping' moment if she, when riding with him in the State open top landau up the Mall, stood up , removed her crown, and smashed the cunts head in with it. To quote Ratty 'what larks'

The big question of politics behind this future visit is this... will he try and cop a feel?

Guest DingTheRioja

Popular petitions

Lol... on the ban him one there's a map link, Brighton has one of the highest rates of signature going, matche by Dianne Abbots constituency.

Anyway, what's this about Obama being the author of that list of countries.....?

The people have themselves to blame for the trump cuntbrain, they keep voting in puppets who never do what they say they will do. Now the trumpet so far , is doing what it says on the tin, can he keep it up, i doubt it ...well unless he wants to be shot by some brain washed lefty arsewipe. He doesn't talk like any other politician that has gone before, that's because he is not a politician, so that's got everyone scratching their nutsacks from the off, the trumpet is a business man and will probably run the country like..well a business and that could go very well or tits up, but i reckon he won't be in office full term as the NWO can't have that, so a nice scandal or a bullet to his head would suffice. Then another NWO elitist will take over, Hilary Clunton or a clunton clone would fit that just right, so none of it really matters a fuck as the NWO will have it's way in the end. Or Donald Trump is also an elitist himself and part of the NWO (in disguise)...either way they get their way in the end and if you think this sounds nuts then take a little time out and learn about history. It's all the same bullshit to fool people.

• Like 1

May is making us look like desperate, weak appeasers. Where is her dignity? She let him hold her hand FFS. Inviting a president of the USA in the first week of office is unprecedented, George W Bush and Barack Obama had been in office for over two years before they were offered a state visit. The Orange Buffoon is on record as saying:-

"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."

Ring any bells Theresa?

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

May is making us look like desperate, weak appeasers. Where is her dignity? She let him hold her hand FFS. Inviting a president of the USA in the first week of office is unprecedented, George W Bush and Barack Obama had been in office for over two years before they were offered a state visit. The Orange Buffoon is on record as saying:-

"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."

Ring any bells Theresa?

While I'm no fan of the walking corpse, and the hand-holding thing was mildly nauseating, May is doing precisely what she ought to be doing to secure non-Euro trade deals in the wake of Brexit. If she sat on her arse, advocates of The Guardian such as you would accuse her of complacency.

Your minge is so hairy it spouts like a couple of bat wings from your M&S y-fronts. I'm right, aren't I?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

While I'm no fan of the walking corpse, and the hand-holding thing was mildly nauseating, May is doing precisely what she ought to be doing to secure non-Euro trade deals in the wake of Brexit. If she sat on her arse, advocates of The Guardian such as you would accuse her of complacency.

Your minge is so hairy it spouts like a couple of bat wings from your M&S y-fronts. I'm right, aren't I?

Agreed wolfie, she has to get in there quick and even suck his orange cock if she has to, got to secure those trade deals.

7 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Ring any bells Theresa?

Why is he a buffoon? As fender pointed out he is actually making good on promises made, hardly unpredictable, on the contrary the most predictable president there has ever been. He was voted in on his policies by Americans, you and the other non american snowflakes will just have to get used to it. Did you scream and shout when obama banned people from Iraq? Of course not, if trump was black I know for a fact that this hysteria would not be happening. Between our former prime ministers and former presidents, over a million muslims have been killed as a direct result of their policies yet you and the other constantly offended liberals get more upset over Trumps travel ban, incredible.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Ring any bells Theresa?

Let's go back in time and vote in Clinton,who in her own words,said there would be a regime change in Syria if she got in power. Who the fuck is she to change things,all the while other countries are trying to sort a peace pian.Then she would come along and put it all back to square one.

When Syria is completely fucked like Iraq for example,where to next?

As has been said before,he was elected democraticaly,you don't agree. That's your opinion but you'll have to get on with it. Go and sign the petition to ban him from visiting. Thereby banning a leader of a country with so called free speech,just like the UK has free speech.

I don't like him either but rather him than Clinton,she is just a bigger cunt than him.

You liberal cunts are turning into nothing more than the dictators you so despise.

Guest 'eavensabove

Well, if his announcement of yesterday is anything to go by and he does in fact reduce the price of narcotics, then at least the price of a bag of crack will come down to Roadkill's satisfaction. However, its one thing to slag-off a man before he's had a chance to sort out Obama's mess and other issues, and then another thing to slag-off a spray-tanned muppet with a mullet like a mop. GIVE THE CUNT A CHANCE!

I like him, but perhaps it would be a different story if we had say Branson as our PM. Oh, and roll-on The State visit, so that we can all wave our flags along The Mall.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, if his announcement of yesterday is anything to go by and he does in fact reduce the price of narcotics, then at least the price of a bag of crack will come down to Roadkill's satisfaction. However, its one thing to slag-off a man before he's had a chance to sort out Obama's mess and other issues, and then another thing to slag-off a spray-tanned muppet with a mullet like a mop. GIVE THE CUNT A CHANCE!

I like him, but perhaps it would be a different story if we had say Branson as our PM. Oh, and roll-on The State visit, so that we can all wave our flags along The Mall.

Eavens', knowing Roadkill quite well, I can assure you he has no interest in crack cocaine, RK is a proud Geordie and therefore only addicted to Brown ale and chips.