CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dithering old cunts

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve

He was also sexually attracted to the Judge, which in itself should be a hanging offence.

O my!  :o

If you could power cars on pure cuntitude, we'd all have free fuel for life off that twat alone. He made me chuckle a few times, but he started to just post shit videos in the end, and lowered the bar below sea level.

When I first registered, and I can't even remember when that occurred, he was a top poster, and to me, was at least up to the challenge of cunting properly.  The stresses of burn out must have gotten the better of him.  

O my!  :o

When I first registered, and I can't even remember when that occurred, he was a top poster, and to me, was at least up to the challenge of cunting properly.  The stresses of burn out must have gotten the better of him.  

If by "cunting properly" you mean recycling age-old copypasta from certain notorious image boards and sharing videos which a five year old on MDMA would struggle to giggle at, then you're probably right.

The fat cunt did upset some unsavoury users by means of an undisclosed PM which both intrigued and amused me, so I guess there's a little room in the Hall of Cunts for him there.

Guest Bill Stickers

I wonder if Jazz was a prolific multi-ID cunt? When Frankape was outed all its content was going to be deleted, so perhaps Jizzle is getting the same treatment. 

I can imagine a young, fresh-faced Jazz a few years ago, sitting at his computer, gleefully signing up to this forum, eagerly posting his first comment.

“It won’t be like the other times”, he kept on saying to himself. “No, this time I’m going to make a real good impression on these fellas, and make myself a bunch of new mates.”

It won’t be like the time I was bullied off the Hornby Enthusiasts Online Forum, or my famous meltdown on the Phil Collins Fan Club site in 2009. No, this time... this time it will be different!

“They’ll love my artwork, and my razor-sharp wit. Nice one Jazz, you’ve landed on a real winner here.

And even if a few bad eggs do try and wind me up, I won’t give them the time of day. I certainly won’t be resorting to calling in bomb threats and challenging people to fights like I used to.

This is a new year, a new Jazz.”

Such a shame it never worked out for the young chap. But hey, there’s a million other internet forums on which he could reinvent himself. No need to re-join this one.

RIP.

Edited by bill_stickers

Guest Wizardsleeve

If by "cunting properly" you mean recycling age-old copypasta from certain notorious image boards and sharing videos which a five year old on MDMA would struggle to giggle at, then you're probably right.

The fat cunt did upset some unsavoury users by means of an undisclosed PM which both intrigued and amused me, so I guess there's a little room in the Hall of Cunts for him there.

I'm an aging cunt, nocti, when I say I can't remember when I registered, it's because time isn't recorded that far back!  LOL  I remembered Jazz to be one of the to the point, posting new noms, and contributing some unique view points injecting frequent competitive quips when Judge would inevitably disagree with the nom.  Something obviously happened in the old blokes mind that sent him over the cliff.  

I hate getting stuck behind these old dawdling bastards at checkouts. I also find it fascinating how they can remember every single fucking second of what occurred during WW2, but struggle like fuck when it comes to a four digit PIN.

They know the fucking pin, just can't be arsed to bring  a 20" magnifying glass to see the fucking keys.

I'm a great believer that anyone over the age of 70 should not be allowed to leave their house, unless it's on a one way trip to be euthanised at Dignitas. As if it isn't bad enough that they haven't got the decency to drop dead at 69, they also spend every second they're out in the wild, getting in everyone's fucking way. I made the mistake of going to the supermarket on pension day this week. In hindsight, I should have known what was afoot, as soon as the automatic doors opened and my nose was assaulted with the mixed aroma of lavender, backed up prostatic fluid and unchanged tena lady pads. The place was absolutely fucking heaving with coffin dodgers, shuffling along at the speedy pace of a foot a minute, whilst sharing with each other casually racist anecdotes about the "darkie" on till number five. I reached my limit when trying to pick up some cheese, only to be confronted with six wizened crones  completely blocking my path like a geriatric barricade. Pawing at cheese with shaky maws, and dribbling over the fucking babybel, they absolutely refused to move, so I gave up and went home to write a poison pen letter to June fucking Whitfield.

Can you spread payments at Dignitas?

Guest MikeD

Or when they get on a bus. 'I wonder where we'll sit, Ethel.'

Fuck knows, how about one of the thirty fucking empty seats you dementia ridden old cunt?

• 1 year later...
On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2015 at 0:27 PM, Decimus said:

I'm a great believer that anyone over the age of 70 should not be allowed to leave their house, unless it's on a one way trip to be euthanised at Dignitas. As if it isn't bad enough that they haven't got the decency to drop dead at 69, they also spend every second they're out in the wild, getting in everyone's fucking way. I made the mistake of going to the supermarket on pension day this week. In hindsight, I should have known what was afoot, as soon as the automatic doors opened and my nose was assaulted with the mixed aroma of lavender, backed up prostatic fluid and unchanged tena lady pads. The place was absolutely fucking heaving with coffin dodgers, shuffling along at the speedy pace of a foot a minute, whilst sharing with each other casually racist anecdotes about the "darkie" on till number five. I reached my limit when trying to pick up some cheese, only to be confronted with six wizened crones  completely blocking my path like a geriatric barricade. Pawing at cheese with shaky maws, and dribbling over the fucking babybel, they absolutely refused to move, so I gave up and went home to write a poison pen letter to June fucking Whitfield.

Stubby has requested another golden oldie. Note the excellent content, and Ape actually manages to post something interesting. Again it is from the pre Bubba period.

On 2015-7-25 at 11:27 AM, Decimus said:

It's 'Dame' June fucking Whitfield now.

Guest King_Cunt
On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2015 at 0:12 PM, scotty said:

I did some work for kriss akabussi once, he lives in warsash. He is the tightest bastard you'll ever meet, he makes my mate Hymie seem generous (and that's saying something.)

I served in the same unit as Kriss Akabusi in my army days, never met him myself, but, as per the 'squaddie grapevine' he was supposed to be a bit of an egotistical cunt..

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

I served in the same unit as Kriss Akabusi in my army days, never met him myself, but, as per the 'squaddie grapevine' he was supposed to be a bit of an egotistical cunt..

He is a devout Christian and supports West Ham United.