CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dithering old cunts

Decimus

I'm a great believer that anyone over the age of 70 should not be allowed to leave their house, unless it's on a one way trip to be euthanised at Dignitas. As if it isn't bad enough that they haven't got the decency to drop dead at 69, they also spend every second they're out in the wild, getting in everyone's fucking way. I made the mistake of going to the supermarket on pension day this week. In hindsight, I should have known what was afoot, as soon as the automatic doors opened and my nose was assaulted with the mixed aroma of lavender, backed up prostatic fluid and unchanged tena lady pads. The place was absolutely fucking heaving with coffin dodgers, shuffling along at the speedy pace of a foot a minute, whilst sharing with each other casually racist anecdotes about the "darkie" on till number five. I reached my limit when trying to pick up some cheese, only to be confronted with six wizened crones  completely blocking my path like a geriatric barricade. Pawing at cheese with shaky maws, and dribbling over the fucking babybel, they absolutely refused to move, so I gave up and went home to write a poison pen letter to June fucking Whitfield.

• Like 4

My nan didn't like 'darkies' except frank Bruno,  fucking ridiculous attitude to have, I don't even like that cunt.

He's certainly no Kris Akabusi, Edders. The first time I saw him I was absolutely convinced he had some form of mental disability. What with his oddly shaped, massive fucking head, and his habit of endlessly shouting "Awooga" , I think it was an honest mistake that anyone could make.

• Like 1

He's certainly no Kris Akabusi, Edders. The first time I saw him I was absolutely convinced he had some form of mental disability. What with his oddly shaped, massive fucking head, and his habit of endlessly shouting "Awooga" , I think it was an honest mistake that anyone could make.

I did some work for kriss akabussi once, he lives in warsash. He is the tightest bastard you'll ever meet, he makes my mate Hymie seem generous (and that's saying something.)

when he was shouting awooga, was he pointing at his own reflection in a shop window?

• Like 2

I did some work for kriss akabussi once, he lives in warsash. He is the tightest bastard you'll ever meet, he makes my mate Hymie seem generous (and that's saying something.)

Hymie's one of the most generous and giving cunts it has been my pleasure to meet, you cunt.

• Like 1

I'm a great believer that anyone over the age of 70 should not be allowed to leave their house...

...and certainly not driving a Nissan Micra, or a Vauxhall Agila, or the stunningly-misnamed Suzuki Swift. The hearse that takes them on their final journey will be a damn sight fucking faster.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm a great believer that anyone over the age of 70 should not be allowed to leave their house, unless it's on a one way trip to be euthanised at Dignitas. As if it isn't bad enough that they haven't got the decency to drop dead at 69, they also spend every second they're out in the wild, getting in everyone's fucking way. I made the mistake of going to the supermarket on pension day this week. In hindsight, I should have known what was afoot, as soon as the automatic doors opened and my nose was assaulted with the mixed aroma of lavender, backed up prostatic fluid and unchanged tena lady pads. The place was absolutely fucking heaving with coffin dodgers, shuffling along at the speedy pace of a foot a minute, whilst sharing with each other casually racist anecdotes about the "darkie" on till number five. I reached my limit when trying to pick up some cheese, only to be confronted with six wizened crones  completely blocking my path like a geriatric barricade. Pawing at cheese with shaky maws, and dribbling over the fucking babybel, they absolutely refused to move, so I gave up and went home to write a poison pen letter to June fucking Whitfield.

The cunts always insist on venturing out on Saturdays and Sundays, driving the wrong way down dual carriage ways and arguing with supermarket workers about how to bag their eggs.

Why can't they run their errands on any other fucking day of the week? The employed, functional people of this world only have a 2 day weekend in which get things done between 9-5, and accordingly need to do things quickly and efficiently.

But no, you have to wait in the supermarket car park for 15 minutes, because some geriatric cunt can't park their Nissan in a space large enough for a jumbo fucking jet.

Guest Alfie Noakes

...and certainly not driving a Nissan Micra, or a Vauxhall Agila, or the stunningly-misnamed Suzuki Swift. The hearse that takes them on their final journey will be a damn sight fucking faster.

Dont forget the Honda Jazz and the Civic.

Dont forget the Honda Jazz and the Civic.

I was avoiding the subject of Jazz, but now you've brought it up has anyone else noticed that all his posts and topics have been deleted? No? You mean all that clip art and Jib Jab shite was totally superfluous all along?

Bit unfair on the age of 70. Both my parents are in their 70s and are nothing like this. Ok my mum can't get on with remote controls, laptops and mobiles but that's because she's daft but she's very sprightly and looks younger than her years and my dad can still hand out kickings like he used to in his younger days. However what they'll be like in a decade or so remains to be seen.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I sincerely hope that when I reach that age, I don't have to twaddle about in the Audi.  Cunts ding and scratch my trusty iron chariot by slamming doors into them, letting their fucking trolleys loose, or their brood of undisciplined sugar amped brats swing their toy swords with reckless abandon.  I am not going to hold my breath for such a Utopian state considering the type of cunt that delivers groceries and take away curries.  Ask for a good kebab, the fucker will be slathered in god only knows what bodily fluids.  I guess it's russian roulette on the roundabouts with the young cunts, then.  

Guest Lady Penelope

I am just over 5 years from the sevon zeron. I don't walk around doing the mutton dressed as lamb or oldest swinger thing but I have almost completely detechaed myself from people of my own age group and older. Nothing but, "Oooh waiting have me hip done", if they are about it groups they always seem to walk four abreast and block the pavement or stand blocking doorways and always when you speak to them they so fucking depressing that I just want to take hold a a pig husbanders shovel and bash them into the ground.

Edited by Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve

I am just over 5 years from the sevon zeron. I don't walk around doing the mutton dressed as lamb or oldest swinger thing but I have almost completely detechaed myself from people of my own age group and older. Nothing but, "Oooh waiting have me hip done", if they are about it groups they always seem to walk four abreast and block the pavement or stand blocking doorways and always when you speak to them they so fucking depressing that I just want to take hold a a pig husbanders shovel and bash them into the ground.

Indeed, you have a lot more zip to your stride than the typical geezer.  You'll know when you've made the transition, because you won't notice that you are wearing your trousers just below your low hangers, and look like a frog wearing a pair of double knits, and you'll smell of piss.  

I was avoiding the subject of Jazz, but now you've brought it up has anyone else noticed that all his posts and topics have been deleted? No? You mean all that clip art and Jib Jab shite was totally superfluous all along?

I noticed this the other day. Can you explain this to us Admin, preferably without banning anyone? 

It was an old cunt with a 1980/81 Audi 80 that cut in front of me and made me swear when I was driving my sister back home.

Audi_80_B1234.jpg

You should have put 'An Audi yesterday' under the picture.

I noticed this the other day. Can you explain this to us Admin, preferably without banning anyone? 

Maybe they should do it to that perv Brony

Wouldn't "he was a cunt" suffice for such inquiries?  

If you could power cars on pure cuntitude, we'd all have free fuel for life off that twat alone. He made me chuckle a few times, but he started to just post shit videos in the end, and lowered the bar below sea level.

• Like 1