CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty Fucking Snitches.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Grasses. Supergrasses. Snake-in-the-grasses. Tell-tales. Tittle-tattles. Rats. Informers. Informants. Cry-babies. Dirty fucking snitches.

Whether schoolmates, colleagues, co-prisoners, whether in the army, the navy, fucking anywhere- nobody, but nobody, can abide a grass. Not even the law or the cops, whatever or whomever the entity is who is tattled to- even they  are disgusted by these vermin.

So reprehensible are these cunts, that there are so many derogatory terms for them- I'm sure I've missed a few. Are there any other names synonymous with this cowardly act?

Woe betide the cunt who grasses, and gets fucking busted. Not only for the snivelling deed itself but for the utter fucking stupidity of being caught out. If you were in Belfast, kiss your knees goodbye. If in school, say hello to inside a toilet pan. If in New Jersey, say hello to the fishes. If in Mexico City- fucking God help you.

I am fucking astounded that there is not yet a plain general Snitches nom, but that time has now come, a demand has arose, and the cunt market has supplied.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Grasses. Supergrasses. Snake-in-the-grasses. Tell-tales. Tittle-tattles. Rats. Informers. Informants. Cry-babies. Dirty fucking snitches colleagues, co-prisoners, whet her in the army, the navy, fucking anywhere- nobody, but nobody, can abide a grass. Not even the law or the cops, whatever or whomever the entity is who is tattled to- even they  are disgusted by these vermin.

So reprehensible are these cunts, that there are so many derogatory terms for them- I'm sure I've missed a few. Are there any other names synonymous with this cowardly act?

Woe betide the cunt who grasses, and gets fucking busted. Not only for the snivelling deed itself but for the utter fucking stupidity of being caught out. If you were in Belfast, kiss your knees goodbye. If in school, say hello to inside a toilet pan. If in New Jersey, say hello to the fishes. If in Mexico City- fucking God help you.

I am fucking astounded that there is not yet a plain general Snitches nom, but that time has now come, a demand has arose, and the cunt market has supplied.

Careful, Quince. Somewhere within the bowels of the CC cooler, Ding is peeking through a chink in the door, using his own faeces to copy out draft after draft of a multi-quote extraordinaire ready to lay at Admins feet.

Guest Wizardsleeve

An ear, stool pigeon, canary, fuck it, too many names to list. However, there are some instances where informers are a good bloody asset to have around. If some innocent child is grabbed, or your mistress is raped whilst you are detained in obligatory wedding anniversary tedium, or the low cunts in the company are looting everything that isn't bolted to the fucking floor, they are invaluable. I know if a bunch of cunts were raiding the company supply cabinet, I'd want to fucking know, so I can enjoy putting them out to the curb. If my wife were grabbed, I know someone saw or knows something, and I expect the cretinous cunts to come forward. The anti-snitch vitriol has boundaries and limits, and you lot know it. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Careful, Quince. Somewhere within the bowels of the CC cooler, Ding is peeking through a chink in the door, using his own faeces to copy out draft after draft of a multi-quote extraordinaire ready to lay at Admins feet.

Eh? Ding? Right enough, I had not made that connection - this was purely a general, plain old nomination.

But yes indeed, now that you mention it, someone else, in a hat, had outed this "Ding" cunt for sleeve-tugging bleating.

Somewhere, lurking behind the veil in faggotty hyperspace, is Ding, pondering the sad state of affairs that is his situation.

Will he emerge contrite, properly respectful, bright & chirpy, ready and eager for a new phase...? ...or will he trudge out sullen and moaning, shuffling his feet and bitching with a drab 32 point council bulletin?

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eh? Ding? Right enough, I had not made that connection - this was purely a general, plain old nomination.

But yes indeed, now that you mention it, someone else, in a hat, had outed this "Ding" cunt for sleeve-tugging bleating.

Somewhere, lurking behind the veil in faggotty hyperspace, is Ding, pondering the sad state of affairs that is his situation.

Will he emerge contrite, properly respectful, bright & chirpy, ready and eager for a new phase...? ...or will he trudge out sullen and moaning, shuffling his feet and bitching with a drab 32 point council bulletin?

He'll emerge cock in hand, blinking mole-like in the glare of condemnation, and will promptly turn states evidence, shortly after changing his screen name to Vidkun Quisling.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

An ear, stool pigeon, canary, fuck it, too many names to list. However, there are some instances where informers are a good bloody asset to have around. If some innocent child is grabbed, or your mistress is raped whilst you are detained in obligatory wedding anniversary tedium, or the low cunts in the company are looting everything that isn't bolted to the fucking floor, they are invaluable. I know if a bunch of cunts were raiding the company supply cabinet, I'd want to fucking know, so I can enjoy putting them out to the curb. If my wife were grabbed, I know someone saw or knows something, and I expect the cretinous cunts to come forward. The anti-snitch vitriol has boundaries and limits, and you lot know it. 

Wiz, there is a clear distinction between good citizenship and dirty ratting to further ones own shit, and it is being mindful of and motivated by the General Good.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wiz, there is a clear distinction between good citizenship and dirty ratting to further ones own shit, and it is being mindful of and motivated by the General Good.

But the stigma of being branded a rat that prevents good citizens from doing what's right. Thus far, the tone of the responses has been a broad brush slating of anyone grassing a cunt. The mentality of great harm befalling those who provide information for the general good really does need to stop, and one of brutal punishment and unrelenting misery upon the guilty as a reward should be encouraged. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

But the stigma of being branded a rat that prevents good citizens from doing what's right. Thus far, the tone of the responses has been a broad brush slating of anyone grassing a cunt. The mentality of great harm befalling those who provide information for the general good really does need to stop, and one of brutal punishment and unrelenting misery upon the guilty as a reward should be encouraged. 

This is all true, but you are also applying a broad brush- as ever, one must apply the "reasonable man " common sense test.

10 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

This depends on where your line is drawn, I guess.

My most recent experience of snitches include, in no particular order of hatred, a snivelling cunt, and a next door neighbour who was a grass to a fucking parking officer.  What sort of low-life scum squeals to a fucking parking warden?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Bubbles said:

This depends on where your line is drawn, I guess.

My most recent experience of snitches include, in no particular order of hatred, a snivelling cunt, and a next door neighbour who was a grass to a fucking parking officer.  What sort of low-life scum squeals to a fucking parking warden?

The kind who's drive you were blocking with your reliant robin.

53 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What happened about Ding?

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Grasses. Supergrasses. Snake-in-the-grasses. Tell-tales. Tittle-tattles. Rats. Informers. Informants. Cry-babies. Dirty fucking snitches.

Yorkshireman? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What happened about Ding?

He was persisting in big long many quoted lazy fucker posts despite it attracting slaggings, though this is his right obviously..

From the looks of it he was clicking "report" on someone to grass, snitch, and moan about getting slagged for this, though after whinging to Admin about inaction , he got booted, and exposed , and is now feeling like a right cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He'll emerge cock in hand, blinking mole-like in the glare of condemnation, and will promptly turn states evidence, shortly after changing his screen name to Vidkun Quisling.

How he conducts himself upon return will be a character - statement, this much is certain. I suspect it will be a bulldozer approach involving no adjustment whatever and a deliberately extra-multi quoted load of bollocks drawn mostly from this thread. Historically cunts who have mini-breakdowns à la flouncery with a side salad of grassing seem to find it tough to reintegrate to cunting society: no doubt he has a challenge ahead.

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How he conducts himself upon return will be a character - statement, this much is certain. I suspect it will be a bulldozer approach involving no adjustment whatever and a deliberately extra-multi quoted load of bollocks drawn mostly from this thread. Historically cunts who have mini-breakdowns à la flouncery with a side salad of grassing seem to find it tough to reintegrate to cunting society: no doubt he has a challenge ahead.

As far as I'm concerned he can shove his whistle up his fucking arse and blow on it until he prolapses.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

I think I spotted him logging on there briefly, then quickly slithering off, no doubt shat himself and hasn't quite formulated a passable  excuse of an approach to his reappearance, without looking like a complete turd burglar. Though I'm tending think this is becoming too much like a whooping, yee-haa-ing gang rape, I quickly recall his silly actions. But still, possibly he feels like enough of a total ham-fisted imbecile without being utterly humiliated in such a witty fashion in the wake of his blunder.

We had one odious little cunt at work who was daily telling tales to the management. Nothing of any concern, it was just his way of ingratiating himself and thought it made him bulletproof. One day I had had enough of the twat and called him... you guessed it, a cunt, which got me an interview without biscuits because of the PC theory that means if someone considers you have offended them that you are guilty. I ended up with a verbal warning. Several weeks later he was sacked as his supposed invincibility went to his head and he overstepped the mark.

I was sorry to see him go for 2 reasons. Firstly, it was great fun feeding spurious bollocks back to the grown-ups and secondly, my plan for his painful and slow death had not been executed.