CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Older women trying to compete with their younger counterparts

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt
3 minutes ago, nocti said:

I would give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that somebody was desperate enough to hack your account after your inevitable suicide, if I wasn't so sure that you'd be too fucking stupid to mistake white lightning for bleach, or tie the noose wrong.

We became infinitely above quota for oviphiles once the second coming happened, and Bubba graced us with his oily, and quite frankly disturbing presence. I suggest, and this is on an entirely personal note, that you fuck off and die this second, cunt.

Fuck's sake Nocti cunt, you still upset that I ain't got an avatar yet? Have some patience you dribble of sperm.

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can't explain why, but I do have this sense that old Keith has a little friend, is here trying out his cunting katana skills.  what a fucking mentalist.  

I don't think keith fancied sheep, I don't think the may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb works for Keith.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't think keith fancied sheep, I don't think the may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb works for Keith.

Sheep and lamb aren't really a leap from ponies.  

12 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

If there’s a crowd of young ladies in their 20's with a bird in her 50’s, the old wench will always try and write off 30 years off her life. Young folk usually have normal effortless fun, where a wench has to try her saggy tits off to work her wookey hole fanny into proceedings which becomes completely embarrassing and difficult to watch. Just grow old gracefully you old cunts and do some crocheting or something.

I'd like to write off 30 years of your life. With a spade.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I can't explain why, but I do have this sense that old Keith has a little friend, is here trying out his cunting katana skills.  what a fucking mentalist.  

I'd take brony over this mental midget any day. At least the dribbling gut bucket came out with the occasional funny comment and for all we know had the common decency to kill himself. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
9 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd like to write off 30 years of your life. With a spade.

I did think you were just a dribble of spunk, but am now convinced you are the brown discoloured variety of spunk dribble.

What you get with a good looking older woman ( pause here for compliments) is a lady who is attentive and won't have her nose buried in her mobile with that silly, belming look on her fucking face that you get with these young whipper snappers most of the night. And you probably won't need the rohypnol  (Frank) to get a your leg over.

4 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

No, not the best I admit, but why bother to post something which would be lost on a cumstain like you.

We've already got 2 Welsh cunts here. One is humorous,gives a good cunting and has a positive outlook on life,the other one is a mod.

We don't need anymore choir singing cunts thank you.

16 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's probably very wrong, but safe in the knowledge I'm surrounded by fellow perverts and ne'er do wells, if forced, I'd rather have a crack at the sheep.

Why are you surrounded by fellow perverts and ne'er do wells? Are you in the nonce wing of some prison establishment? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What you get with a good looking older woman ( pause here for compliments) is a lady who is attentive and won't have her nose buried in her mobile with that silly, belming look on her fucking face that you get with these young whipper snappers most of the night. And you probably won't need the rohypnol  (Frank) to get a your leg over.

You would need to be pretty drunk. Very, very, very drunk.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I didn't know you were that old?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, February 07, 2017 at 2:20 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

You're right there Gypps and after that recent op to reinforce your pelvic floor and take some slack out of your fanny you just might be worth some of my DNA porridge. Got any pics?

Guest Mingeeta
On 07/02/2017 at 0:59 AM, Welsh_cunt said:

If there’s a crowd of young ladies in their 20's with a bird in her 50’s, the old wench will always try and write off 30 years off her life. Young folk usually have normal effortless fun, where a wench has to try her saggy tits off to work her wookey hole fanny into proceedings which becomes completely embarrassing and difficult to watch. Just grow old gracefully you old cunts and do some crocheting or something.

Firstly you stupid welsh piece of paralysed piss, you wouldn't know what a pair of tits looks like, maybe udders,  but not tits, secondly the wooky hole fanny you talk about, again you wouldnt know what a fanny was unless its surrounded by fleece. I have only just joined this site and already see what a retarded, backward, shitheaded little prick you are.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 2/7/2017 at 0:59 AM, Welsh_cunt said:

You nasty, vindictive misogynist. Figured older woman would be an easy pull, but still fallen flat on your arse too many times to count?

Oooh! A whining taff cunt! Just what this place needs more of. Get back down your mine with the rest of your male voice choir, valley-dwelling cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You nasty, vindictive misogynist. Figured older woman would be an easy pull, but still fallen flat on your arse too many times to count?

Oooh! A whining taff cunt! Just what this place needs more of. Get back down your mine with the rest of your male voice choir, valley-dwelling cunt. 

Dan, are you feeling ok? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Firstly you stupid welsh piece of paralysed piss, you wouldn't know what a pair of tits looks like, maybe udders,  but not tits, secondly the wooky hole fanny you talk about, again you wouldnt know what a fanny was unless its surrounded by fleece. I have only just joined this site and already see what a retarded, backward, shitheaded little prick you are.

Welsh Cunt, are you going to take this lying down, from this embryonic upstart?

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

The essence of a good cunting.