CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ROCHDALE KID FUCKERS

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

These Cunts (and all others like them) should indeed be deported. They're fucking scum and enough is enough. They laughed at Enoch, and yet look at this country and the foreign fuckers that are allowed to dwell here. They are destroying our values, raping our women & kids and turning our Cities, Towns & Villages into filth-ridden ghettos. They are no more than: Trespassers upon our land; Robbers & Burglars, who should at the best be nicked for ever being here in the first place, and yes, fucking deported. We don't want kid fuckers here, and even less, FOREIGN kid fuckers.  Grrrrr

http://news.sky.com/story/members-of-rochdale-child-sex-grooming-gang-facing-deportation-to-pakistan-10761194  

ancesUSE.jpg

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

These Cunts (and all others like them) should indeed be deported. They're fucking scum and enough is enough. They laughed at Enoch, and yet look at this country and the foreign fuckers that are allowed to dwell here. They are destroying our values, raping our women & kids and turning our Cities, Towns & Villages into filth-ridden ghettos. They are no more than: Trespassers upon our land; Robbers & Burglars, who should at the best be nicked for ever being here in the first place, and yes, fucking deported. We don't want kid fuckers here, and even less, FOREIGN kid fuckers.  Grrrrr

http://news.sky.com/story/members-of-rochdale-child-sex-grooming-gang-facing-deportation-to-pakistan-10761194  

ancesUSE.jpg

I think that Snatch, Eddie and myself have highlighted these dirty scumbags in previous posts, but a good point is always worth returning to. I personally would like to see these cunts handed over to the Fathers and older Brothers of the girls exploited by these fucking Islamic nonces.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that Snatch, Eddie and myself have highlighted these dirty scumbags in previous posts, but a good point is always worth returning to. I personally would like to see these cunts handed over to the Fathers and older Brothers of the girls exploited by these fucking Islamic nonces.

Their activities cannot be broadcasted enough. Not even justice is good enough for these cunts. Simply deport the fuckers. Let's rid our country of the scum.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Tourniquet a limb so it doesnt bleed out and then remove said limb slowly with a bacon slicer. Then move on to the next one. Continue until you are left with a head and torso with no fucking gonads.

The truly vomit inducing aspect is that somewhere right now an odious cunt of an excuse for a lawyer will be preparing an appeal against the deportation of these sacks of shit. Yet families that have worked and contributed for 20+ years can be broken up and deported without so much as a kiss of T.Mays arse.

7 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Tourniquet a limb so it doesnt bleed out and then remove said limb slowly with a bacon slicer. Then move on to the next one. Continue until you are left with a head and torso with no fucking gonads.

A bacon slicer is designed to cut meat, it's too easy. I'd use a tatty peeler.

Guest Lady Penelope

Both Canada and Australia have stripped people who went there at around 5 or 6 years old following conviction of similar type of offence and sent them back to the UK without any form of protest so I see little diffence in the case of these cunts .. perhaps these are the sort of cunts to send back without bothering with waiting for their human rights appeals to be heard.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

The truly vomit inducing aspect is that somewhere right now an odious cunt of an excuse for a lawyer will be preparing an appeal against the deportation of these sacks of shit. Yet families that have worked and contributed for 20+ years can be broken up and deported without so much as a kiss of T.Mays arse.

Exactly. And who is it that PAYS to have these cunts deported? Take 'em UP in the plane and drop them in Franks back yard. Heads first.

Guest 'eavensabove
59 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I'm guessing this is not a thread for suggesting new band names? Still, Donkey Skat and The Felchers may be gigging near you soon

They were shit. Heard their encore at O2 Arena. 

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Both Canada and Australia have stripped people who went there at around 5 or 6 years old following conviction of similar type of offence and sent them back to the UK without any form of protest so I see little diffence in the case of these cunts .. perhaps these are the sort of cunts to send back without bothering with waiting for their human rights appeals to be heard.

The cunts don't have none.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What worries me is that we deport these cunts and they will be welcomed back as heroes by a regime which sees their activities as acceptable behaviour towards the infidels, (us).

Do you know how much it costs to deport someone? No, nor do I. But I bet it's more than 500 quid, which, apparently, is the local rate for having someone shot (plus bullets and VAT). Perhaps Roops could organise a CC whip round. And if there's any money left over, can we get that Welsh_Cunt shot, too?

• Like 1

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Do you know how much it costs to deport someone? No, nor do I. But I bet it's more than 500 quid, which, apparently, is the local rate for having someone shot (plus bullets and VAT). Perhaps Roops could organise a CC whip round. And if there's any money left over, can we get that Welsh_Cunt shot, too?

Shootings a bit harsh for me surely. If I come within 100 yards of you i'll gladly comply with any restraining order request, or you could just deport me back to Wales. I'm glad you propose shooting these cunts first though, that's got to be a positive so you're definately warming to me.

1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Well, a NATO 5.56 round costs £4.20, I'm willing to operate the rifle for travelling expenses and lunch at Maccy D's. We don't need to worry about a proper funeral for this kind of filth, a couple of gallons of petrol and a box of matches will suffice. All in all, job done start to finish for a couple of hundred quid. Another problem expediently solved           @Erics.solutions.com

40 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly. And who is it that PAYS to have these cunts deported? 

It will a lot cheaper to deport them than pay for them to live in relative luxury in the UK.

"Ahmed, who is serving a 22-year jail sentence for offences including rape, wrote a letter to the European Court Of Human Rights last year claiming his convictions were a conspiracy to "scapegoat" Muslims".

A conspiracy? The cheeky cunt. 22 years including rape is not a conspiracy,it 22 years for being complete and total scum  We can only hope that Big Baz,the neo-Nazi from C wing,catches up with these cunts soon with his homemade stabbing implement.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

It will a lot cheaper to deport them than pay for them to live in relative luxury in the UK.

"Ahmed, who is serving a 22-year jail sentence for offences including rape, wrote a letter to the European Court Of Human Rights last year claiming his convictions were a conspiracy to "scapegoat" Muslims".

A conspiracy? The cheeky cunt. 22 years including rape is not a conspiracy,it 22 years for being complete and total scum  We can only hope that Big Baz,the neo-Nazi from C wing,catches up with these cunts soon with his homemade stabbing implement.

Or we can stick him in Punkapes cell and let the golfing one loose on him with his purple headed stabbing implement. 

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What worries me is that we deport these cunts and they will be welcomed back as heroes by a regime which sees their activities as acceptable behaviour towards the infidels, (us).

Correct. Most see it as white meat and ok to do. If they get deported there's no guaranty they actually be punished. Best to bang em up here and make sure they top themselves inside or better still get brutally bum raped then equally brutally murdered by the screw or inmates. Even the hardest, evil cunt of a pro criminal hates kiddie fiddlers. Unfortunately they'll be separated but the other inmates still try to get to them

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Correct. Most see it as white meat and ok to do. If they get deported there's no guaranty they actually be punished. Best to bang em up here and make sure they top themselves inside or better still get brutally bum raped then equally brutally murdered by the screw or inmates. Even the hardest, evil cunt of a pro criminal hates kiddie fiddlers. Unfortunately they'll be separated but the other inmates still try to get to them

True, but then again most of our prisons are filled to the brim with foreign kid-fuckers already. Or at least foreigners. They reckon it costs us £700+ per DAY to keep the fuckers locked-up. Fuck 'em off out of here. Let them expire within their own rotting hell.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Separated and given private cells with flat screen portables and obviously extra expense incurred as the state will have to provide them with food and a chef which meets the requirements of their religion. I wonder if Halal razor blades and bleach are available.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Separated and given private cells with flat screen portables and obviously extra expense incurred as the state will have to provide them with food and a chef which meets the requirements of their religion. I wonder if Halal razor blades and bleach are available.

Most of plead that they cannot go back or they'd rather live away from their own poxy place, well then, scoop them all up and let them get on with it on their very own Island. A barren & rocky outcrop in the middle of fuckwhere. ALL rapists, nonces and cunt-infested immigrants. Give them their country of sanctuary away from decent kind, living like the rats that they are. It's not like they'll ever improve or change.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, a NATO 5.56 round costs £4.20, I'm willing to operate the rifle for travelling expenses and lunch at Maccy D's. We don't need to worry about a proper funeral for this kind of filth, a couple of gallons of petrol and a box of matches will suffice. All in all, job done start to finish for a couple of hundred quid. Another problem expediently solved           @Erics.solutions.com

What about the £10.90 for the couple of gallons of fuel and 30p for matches. 

You might have to change your MaccyD for a £Land sandwich to go towards this unaccounted for expense.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It says that 3 of the cunts have been released on licence. Any mental fuckers out there that are unsure of what this means well, it means the government have given you 00 status and your first mission is to kill these individuals and then smear your shit over their decapitated heads before arranging a kick about with some of the residents of Rochdale.