CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wankers Who Talk Into Their Mobiles Like Star Trek Communicators

Ape™️

Guest Manky

Good point. I have often wondered about this one myself. Probably soft cunts scared of getting cancer of the brain off their mobiles.

I remember when I saw my first ever mobile phone in real life. Some knob was talking shite into a black housebrick so all in the pub could hear his share deals, money transfers and dates with supermodels when it suddenly started ringing. To say the piss taking was ruthless would be an understatement. Hero to zero in a millisecond.

Guest Snatch

That'll be those wankers who voice text on whatsapp for example because they're to thick/lazy to write anything. I agree though,bunch of illiterate cunts.

18 minutes ago, Manky said:

Good point. I have often wondered about this one myself. Probably soft cunts scared of getting cancer of the brain off their mobiles.

I remember when I saw my first ever mobile phone in real life. Some knob was talking shite into a black housebrick so all in the pub could hear his share deals, money transfers and dates with supermodels when it suddenly started ringing. To say the piss taking was ruthless would be an understatement. Hero to zero in a millisecond.

Refer to 'Trigger Happy TV' :-  "HELLO! IM IN A SUPERMARKET, YEAH, IT'S SHIT!".

23 minutes ago, Manky said:

Not sure if this was an urban myth, but there was a story about some nimrod on a train giving it large on his phone for ages so everyone could hear. All of a sudden some fellow has a heart attack and when they ask the bloke to dial 999 he sheepishly owns up that it's a toy. 

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the cunts who have those hidden phones which makes it looks like they're yelling to themselves that makes my piss freeze. It makes them look cunts and quite unnerving when they come up behind you yelling "yeah that's right, I'm feeling well pissed off innit bruv"? 

Put a curse on all these cunts gypo! Ever read thinner by Steven king?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Put a curse on all these cunts gypo! Ever read thinner by Steven king?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't that Karen Carpenter's autobiography? 

No, it's what Punkers sounds like in real life when he's on his catholic diatribe...."you thinners, thcoundrals and peathants..."

For me it's the burka wearing bumberclats who take up the whole pavement with fully loaded three seater buggies and another two kids in tow, they move along at a snails pace with the phone wedged in the burka gibbering away - these spoon faced fuckers only have two speeds, slow and fucking stop

Guest Lady Penelope

Also annoying are those cunts who switch the keyboard clicks on on their phones. So that all you can here is "click, click, click" as they text.

We really are wedded to these digital shit-farms aren't we?

On the train the other day and these two herberts are cracking on about their phones, talking about them like they were talking about the sex they had last night. 'Bluetooth' this and '4G' that. Honest to God, if someone had butted in and mentioned 'Android Curved Screen Technology' the carriage would have drowned in a tsunami of techno-geek cum

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Ape said:

If you're going to use your fucking mobile phone in public then put it to your ear in the conventional manner. No one else wants to hear your stupid fucking conversation, you ignorant, attention seeking piece of shit.

Fuck off.

These people are extraordinary fucking cunts.  Arrogant to unknown boundaries, these fuckwits are always the first with the latest and greatest gadgets, insecure in their own skin, and ripe for a proper public cunting!  Excellent nom!

18 hours ago, Manky said:

That's called Karma, Manky, and she is a cold fucking cunt.  But for those of us who only get to observe her in action, she is a precious gem, especiallyy and wank stains such as these.  

YES, I MULTI-QUOTED...IN THIS CASE, IT HAD TO BE DONE.  

Guest Snatch

Then there are also those cunts that queue up in all sorts of weather two days before the release of a new Iphone.

Then take it back a week later because the software is faulty.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

These people are extraordinary fucking cunts.  Arrogant to unknown boundaries, these fuckwits are always the first with the latest and greatest gadgets, insecure in their own skin, and ripe for a proper public cunting!  Excellent nom!

That's called Karma, Manky, and she is a cold fucking cunt.  But for those of us who only get to observe her in action, she is a precious gem, especiallyy and wank stains such as these.  

YES, I MULTI-QUOTED...IN THIS CASE, IT HAD TO BE DONE.  

ubXJ9Bp.jpg

Guest deebom
On 12/04/2017 at 7:29 PM, Manky said:

Me and some mates were in Brighton back in the 90s when we saw Chris Eubank strutting along talking loudly on his phone. We were a little awestruck, he was still a big thing then.

Exactly the same thing happened, it started ringing, we started laughing, he looked at us, held it out in front of himself all puzzled like, then sheepishly answered it.

On 12/04/2017 at 7:56 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Not sure if this was an urban myth, but there was a story about some nimrod on a train giving it large on his phone for ages so everyone could hear. All of a sudden some fellow has a heart attack and when they ask the bloke to dial 999 he sheepishly owns up that it's a toy. 

Probably a Gypsy.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

Me and some mates were in Brighton back in the 90s when we saw Chris Eubank strutting along talking loudly on his phone. We were a little awestruck, he was still a big thing then.

Exactly the same thing happened, it started ringing, we started laughing, he looked at us, held it out in front of himself all puzzled like, then sheepishly answered it.

"Me and some mates"

You illiterate, fucking cretinous peasant.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd like to know who comes up the stupid names "Bluetooth, cookies, android". Twats 

A gay golfer in tweeds and plus 4s from Cheshire.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

"Me and some mates"

You illiterate, fucking cretinous peasant.

Fuck off.

What are your thoughts about the golf links at Haslington?