CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Celebrate Easter

Ape™️

Utter fucking nonsense. There is no proof that the "son of the sky fairy" was hilti-gunned to a cross on some random Friday in March or April. And he certainly did not return from the dead, as all rational people know this to be impossible. Basically it's a load of fucking nonsense, believed in by weak-willed idiots that are incapable of independent thought.

Fuck off.

51 minutes ago, Ape said:

Utter fucking nonsense. There is no proof that the "son of the sky fairy" was hilti-gunned to a cross on some random Friday in March or April. And he certainly did not return from the dead, as all rational people know this to be impossible. Basically it's a load of fucking nonsense, believed in by weak-willed idiots that are incapable of independent thought.

Fuck off.

Speaking of crosses, if 'son of sky fairy really was crucified and resurrected, it's a bit fucking insensitive of his followers to walk around wearing little crosses! Imagine if JFK came back from the dead and saw everybody wearing little sniper rifle pendants in his honour, he'd be pissed off big time! Do you think Jesus really wants to see another cross? Christians must be sick bastards.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Speaking of crosses, if 'son of sky fairy really was crucified and resurrected, it's a bit fucking insensitive of his followers to walk around wearing little crosses! Imagine if JFK came back from the dead and saw everybody wearing little sniper rifle pendants in his honour, he'd be pissed off big time! Do you think Jesus really wants to see another cross? Christians must be sick bastards.

I think that Punker's will be cross about this nom.

To celebrate the baby Jesus geezer having his cunt kicked in by Pilate's pansy stormtroopers, I had a fuck-load of curry, nearly a bottle of Sailor Jerry and a frenzied hand-job off the missus. We don't fanny about with all that heart-string pulling crucifixion pish. If Jesus had been alive today, he'd have been a dirty unwashed, self-styled Commie bastard revolutionary. And probably a lesbian. As long as I get my clackerbag emptied and a Lindt chocolate bunny, Jesus can shit off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rev said:

To celebrate the baby Jesus geezer having his cunt kicked in by Pilate's pansy stormtroopers, I had a fuck-load of curry, nearly a bottle of Sailor Jerry and a frenzied hand-job off the missus. We don't fanny about with all that heart-string pulling crucifixion pish. If Jesus had been alive today, he'd have been a dirty unwashed, self-styled Commie bastard revolutionary. And probably a lesbian. As long as I get my clackerbag emptied and a Lindt chocolate bunny, Jesus can shit off.

Spot fucking on

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
Guest judgetwi

What a load of fucking bollocks. Endless fucking old men dressed like cunts droning on about “world peace” knowing full well that can never happen as long as they are around spouting their primitive superstitious  fucking bullshit. Fuck off cunts.

Followed by Her Maj going to church and collecting flowers from security cleared dumb innocent children. Where were the rest of the royal ponces? Where was Harry Hewitt and his skanky Yank bird ? Fucking cunts the lot of them.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Reading Ding's multi - quotes helped me  while away the hours during a very dark time in my life.  Call me what you will, I miss him. Frank would understand this sentiment, being one who has suffered like me.

FRANK!!!!

On 17/04/2017 at 7:53 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Credit where it’s due, please. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 18/04/2017 at 1:15 AM, Rev said:

............. If Jesus had been alive today, he'd have been a dirty unwashed, self-styled Commie bastard revolutionary...........

Jeremy Corbyn?

Guest Lady Penelope
57 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Jeremy Corbyn?

More likely to be one of the cunts sitting in a shop doorway begging at Brighton or in Torbay.

On 4/17/2017 at 6:54 PM, Ape said:

Fuck off.

You are a fucking moron.

Easter  is based upon the real person that was Jesus and a real Roman called Pontious Pilot, etc,etc.  they were as real as Yasser Arafat or Berlesconi.   History 2000 years ago in Roman times was very well documented and these characters existed. Jesus was some hippy prophet way ahead of his time and he simply said shit like, hey guys let’s all just chill,out and love each other and stop all the stabbing and killing, ok.   All that fairy stuff comes after by the writers of the Bible to add sparkle.  A bit like Spielberg doing Saving Private Ryan. D Day was a real event that happened, just not totally like that yids version.

Anyway, the Christian council about 500 years ago decided with the pope to change the Gregoria’s calendar  to the modern calendar.  THEY decided when Easter was and placed it on the same time as the popular Pagan festival of spring, that’s where your fucking Easter egg comes from tubby man.

Christmas, likewise, was placed to highjack another popular pagan festival of mid winter. 

New year used to be end of March, they also changed that for end December.

This is all from memory, I’m sure you will now all google it, but it’s basically where this shit was derived.   The point being, Jesus lived and he died on a cross along will thousands of other criminals, as it was the standard way.  He even had a Roman spear thrown at him for good measure to kill him off.  All documented and no doubt true to some extent.   Mary Magdalene was his bitch and she carried the hold grail, or blood.  His kid.  Now there a completely different story. 

Now fuck off and eat your Buttons egg, and enjoy it.  Pagan cunt.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are a fucking moron.

Easter  is based upon the real person that was Jesus and a real Roman called Pontious Pilot, etc,etc.  they were as real as Yasser Arafat or Berlesconi.   History 2000 years ago in Roman times was very well documented and these characters existed. Jesus was some hippy prophet way ahead of his time and he simply said shit like, hey guys let’s all just chill,out and love each other and stop all the stabbing and killing, ok.   All that fairy stuff comes after by the writers of the Bible to add sparkle.  A bit like Spielberg doing Saving Private Ryan. D Day was a real event that happened, just not totally like that yids version.

Anyway, the Christian council about 500 years ago decided with the pope to change the Gregoria’s calendar  to the modern calendar.  THEY decided when Easter was and placed it on the same time as the popular Pagan festival of spring, that’s where your fucking Easter egg comes from tubby man.

Christmas, likewise, was placed to highjack another popular pagan festival of mid winter. 

This is all from memory, I’m sure you will now all google it, but it’s basically where this shit was derived.   The point being, Jesus lived and he died on a cross along will thousands of other criminals, as it was the standard way.  He even had a Roman spear thrown at him for good measure to kill him off.  All documented and no doubt true to some extent.   Mary Magdalene was his bitch and she carried the hold grail, or blood.  His kid.  Now there a completely different story. 

I notice your fascinating explaintion, cleverly written to make you sound like a complete moron ( but we know that’s just for show), implies that he wasn’t the son of god, and that the bible is a work of fiction - the very point of my post.

Cretin.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are a fucking moron.

Next week on A Brief History of the World by Totally Uninformed Fucking Idiots, r-soles will discuss early 20th century hegemonic discourse of Boudica.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Next week on A Brief History of the World by Totally Uninformed Fucking Idiots, r-soles will discuss early 20th century hegemonic discourse of Boudica.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I notice your fascinating explaintion, cleverly written to make you sound like a complete moron ( but we know that’s just for show), implies that he wasn’t the son of god, and that the bible is a work of fiction - the very point of my post.

Cretin.

It seems that Monumental was actually there. See extract from his comments below.

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This is all from memory,