CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Schools banning pupils from bringing birthday cakes to school

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes

"Oh but little Tarquin is allergic, just one molecule of nut in the air will set him off", so they threw the majority of my son's packed lunch away (no before anyone says, it was not peanut butter sandwiches it was a salad with a sate dressing), so he went hungry while Tarqueer got to eat his hummous wrap and apple salad. Why he could not be put in a different room to eat (either Tarcunt or my son) I don't know.  Bullshit inclusive policy that lets disruptive children ruin every other child's education.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If it's Blackpool half the children will be obese and have teeth rotted by a daily cascade of sugar anyway.

The entire school should should be sent on an unsupervised trip to a large crocodile farm....

You obviously hate children, shown by your admiration of Brady and his crimes.

21 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Idiots .. pupils will die in class and on school premises from time to time .. never did me any harm when other pupils died .. cunts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3400809/Allergies-force-school-ban-children-bringing-birthday-cake-teachers-busy-check-allergens.html

You probably bored them to death

10 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

"Oh but little Tarquin is allergic, just one molecule of nut in the air will set him off", so they threw the majority of my son's packed lunch away (no before anyone says, it was not peanut butter sandwiches it was a salad with a sate dressing), so he went hungry while Tarqueer got to eat his hummous wrap and apple salad. Why he could not be put in a different room to eat (either Tarcunt or my son) I don't know.  Bullshit inclusive policy that lets disruptive children ruin every other child's education.

Where did all this allergy bollocks come from? When I was at school I can remember 1 kid out 800 odd having a food allergy, eggs I think. I'm sure 90% of this shit is just attention seeking parents, desperate to make their brat stand out against the other kids. 

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

If it's Blackpool half the children will be obese and have teeth rotted by a daily cascade of sugar anyway.

The entire school should should be sent on an unsupervised trip to a large crocodile farm....

It looks as though you've had a double-entry, Punkers.

Guest Alfie Noakes
37 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Careful or you'll be banned like MC.....

lol.

How? It was you who likened me to Brady earlier you fucking little shit stabbing weasel, you should be barred for life, but you are related to admin or are an admin alter ego to get away with likening me to a paedo sadist. I have found out where you live and I am coming to get you!

Guest Alfie Noakes
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

.....seen and not heard......

Like you in the gimp costume with the ball gag that you wear most evenings, especially when the priest is taking your ahem, "confession".

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Reported for threats.

Guest Snatch

There will be some spoilt little brat that will be allergic to all the cotton wool their wrapped up in. These kids should be made to climb trees,scrape their knees on the ground,play a game of knuckles and be allowed to be kids.

20 minutes ago, Snatch said:

There will be some spoilt little brat that will be allergic to all the cotton wool their wrapped up in. These kids should be made to climb trees,scrape their knees on the ground,play a game of knuckles and be allowed to be kids.

I agree with Snatch; newly qualified nurses should indeed be encouraged to enter the Red Bull Soapbox Race. On wheeled gyno chairs, with all their prawn salady bits on display. Yes.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I agree with Snatch; newly qualified nurses should indeed be encouraged to enter the Red Bull Soapbox Race. On wheeled gyno chairs, with all their prawn salady bits on display. Yes.

Erm,yes Ratters.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

How? It was you who likened me to Brady earlier you fucking little shit stabbing weasel, you should be barred for life, but you are related to admin or are an admin alter ego to get away with likening me to a paedo sadist. I have found out where you live and I am coming to get you!

I agree with Alfie on this. Any dikes or levies threatening to burst, say on Holland for instance, should be reinforced with lesbians.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

The entire school should be sent on an unsupervised trip to a large crocodile farm....

Booking dot yeah!!

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where did all this allergy bollocks come from? When I was at school I can remember 1 kid out 800 odd having a food allergy, eggs I think. I'm sure 90% of this shit is just attention seeking parents, desperate to make their brat stand out against the other kids. 

It's probably partly attention seeking parents, partly better understanding and diagnosis of these conditions and partly the shitty diet of processed crap we eat. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Good. Reported for being a stupid little turd burgling shakeshaft.

Reported for understatement.