CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith Allen- cuntbreed

Stubby Pecker

Utter cunt Keef has put a massive anti Tory sign on his new nightclub in Stroud proving a. he can't spell b. he's a hypocritical cunt. 

Im sure the "actor and comedian" is really feeling the pinch as there probably wasn't much spare change from his 2 million quid Cotswold pile. Also his multi millionaire daughter can't lend him a few quid as she's probably given it all away to the victims of the British empires slavery from a few 100 years back. 

One of the chubby cor-bin lookalike's badly scrawled gripes was that's its expensive to buy a house. Surely this is arrogance of the highest order considering the price of houses in the area that him and his cuntish ilk are so keen to snap up and live the good life. Now I'm a native of the district, but 60s bungalows in the village I grew up in sell for £400,000 so they can be knocked down and a 3 story white rendered town house can be built. To say I want him dead in the most horrible drawn out way is an understatement. Boiling piss in the eye sockets and a burning tractor tyre round the ankles would be a good start.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fucking hell Stubbers,we'll have the long drawn out house price bollocks repeated on here now you have mentioned prices of bungalows.

Err, sorry it must be catching. The other thread is so fascinating I can't stop reading it especially as our malevolent overlord roops is such a cleaver cunt. 

Anyways, Allen is still a cunt and a hypocrite as are most celebs and lundon types who move to the countryside 

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Stroud is a shithole anyway bar the canal that is.

Sounds perfect for Spunkers. He likes a shithole with a canal.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Also his multi millionaire daughter can't lend him a few quid as she's probably given it all away to the victims of the British empires slavery from a few 100 years back. 

I'd stalk the fear of death into her.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

we should be knocking houses with two or more storeys down and building more bungalows. There are only a finite amount of stairlifts available.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? I disagree...

The other places in the Stroud valleys such as Chalford are different but Stroud itself is a dump.

On 31/05/2017 at 1:38 PM, The Lady Penelope said:

The other places in the Stroud valleys such as Chalford are different but Stroud itself is a dump.

Unlike the majority of towns and cities in northwest England, where you dwell. At least Liverpool, Rochdale and Bradford go some way to salvaging its reputation.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I thought Keith Allen was that kid Brady never revealed the burial location of. Fucking hell, I thought, this forum has outdone itself!

Turns out to be some actor guy. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This nom. title would have been just as relevant without the addition of a surname as, in my experience anyone with the name Keith, is a massive cunt.

Keith Harris, Keith Chegwin etc.

On 2017-6-1 at 10:24 PM, Wolfie said:

There are few things worse than loud, self-important millionaire celebrities from middle-class backgrounds telling the rest of us how we ought to be spending money we've earned. That said, I really hope Muslims don't target Stroud next, and in particular Keith's house when he's inside, wanking in front of a photo of Diane Abbot on his computer.

It's middle class cunts that try and pass themselves off as working class that makes my shit hang sideways! It's as though they are riddled with middle class guilt. Bastards the lot of 'em. 

• Like 1

On 31/05/2017 at 11:16 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Utter cunt Keef has put a massive anti Tory sign on his new nightclub in Stroud proving a. he can't spell b. he's a hypocritical cunt. 

Im sure the "actor and comedian" is really feeling the pinch as there probably wasn't much spare change from his 2 million quid Cotswold pile. Also his multi millionaire daughter can't lend him a few quid as she's probably given it all away to the victims of the British empires slavery from a few 100 years back. 

One of the chubby cor-bin lookalike's badly scrawled gripes was that's its expensive to buy a house. Surely this is arrogance of the highest order considering the price of houses in the area that him and his cuntish ilk are so keen to snap up and live the good life. Now I'm a native of the district, but 60s bungalows in the village I grew up in sell for £400,000 so they can be knocked down and a 3 story white rendered town house can be built. To say I want him dead in the most horrible drawn out way is an understatement. Boiling piss in the eye sockets and a burning tractor tyre round the ankles would be a good start.

Just because he has a famous daughter and in the past he had a couple of mediocre film and to parts, it does not mean he cannot vote for who he likes.  That's democracy.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just because he has a famous daughter and in the past he had a couple of mediocre film and to parts, it does not mean he cannot vote for who he likes.  That's democracy.

Just because you're a vile rascit bag of shite with essentially no common sense when it comes to knowing what's acceptable and what's not, doesn't mean I can't take the piss out of you for having a blob strop and getting chucked in the cooler where you're only form of entertainment was fingering franks rotting corpse and getting a quick reach around from punkers as an alternative to a high five as you passed him on the way out. That's the Corner.