CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emo Kids

CCArchive

• 1 year later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

I had an encounter with one of these precious fucking cunts, today.  Hair multi-coloured, piercings and rings through the nose, eyebrow, lips, ears, stupid cunt tattoos on their wrists, instead of the normal scars from self mutilation.  I just wanted to purchase some lozenges for sore throat and cold symptoms for us, and this little cunt can't be bothered to acknowledge me at the checkout.  I said "hello," most politely, and got one of those sighs, as if she were telling me to fuck off, she was busy with other more important things.  I said hello again, only this time with more vocal authority, this time she did respond, rather begrudgingly.   I told her her attitude has put me off, and I dumped the hand basket at her feet and walked out.  Sent the proprietor a strongly worded message, as well.  Bunch of cunts! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Ah, bless. They're just fashionably disinterested ...... Socially unskilled chav larvae.

The best time for chemicals to exterminate the lot.  I purchased a small box of razor blades, and shall have it delivered to the "Ghastly, unwarranted waste of life with multi-coloured hair and shit attitude, please put these to good use.  Remember, go the length of your wrist, not across.  Go across your throat, your fucking miserable cunt!"  

• 7 years later...
1 hour ago, LastoftheMullets said:

They were all posers... Boring little jumped up fuckwits with nothing interesting to say jumping on a bandwagon that was popular for a few years, before it fizzled out and died.

How old are you? I'm 33 and we didn't have Emo kids in my days at school - a few insecure Goth lasses and a bizarre lime green mohawk phase - but no freaky little wrist slitters.

Or are you talking from the perspective of a fully grown man having a go at teenagers?

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How old are you? I'm 33 and we didn't have Emo kids in my days at school - a few insecure Goth lasses and a bizarre lime green mohawk phase - but no freaky little wrist slitters.

Or are you talking from the perspective of a fully grown man having a go at teenagers?

I feel sorry for you lot. In the 80s we didn’t have any of those type of girls. Just sluts in Ra-Ra skirts with soggy fannies from watching Wham videos. I’m fairly sure homosexuality was invented in about 1997. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I feel sorry for you lot. In the 80s we didn’t have any of those type of girls. Just sluts in Ra-Ra skirts with soggy fannies from watching Wham videos. I’m fairly sure homosexuality was invented in about 1997.

They were a very small minority and usually just a bit shy and awkward, they tended to reach college and realise a simple t shirt with a band logo and dyed black hair was a fuck of a lot easier than painting themselves up like Gene Simmons every morning.

The ones that stuck to it into their 20s all got fat then died I think.

• Like 1

On 13/05/2023 at 21:24, Roadkill said:

How old are you? I'm 33

I’m 24 next week RK and I can’t believe Ive got an imaginary M4, a thriving Christmas tree empire, a gorgeous, sex mad younger bird, numerous hugely successful previous businesses which I built single-handedly and sold on for vast sums of money, and it’s still not enough as I wake up drenched in sweat, screaming ‘Mrs Roops’ most nights. Any advice?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 13/05/2023 at 23:33, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m fairly sure homosexuality was invented in about 1997. 

Anus Mirabilis

Homosexuality began 
In nineteen eighty-three 
Between the AIDS epidemic 
And the Communards' first LP.

On 13/05/2023 at 23:33, Eric Cuntman said:

homosexuality was invented in about 1997. 

I believe it was trialled in 1997 when New Labour took over at No.10, and then fast tracked through Parliament and made compulsory by Peter Mangledbum MP (no doubt with the help and advice of his suspiciously young Brazilian ‘dancing partner’) in early 98. One of Tony B Liars many improvements to British life and culture that rarely get the credit they undoubtedly deserve.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I believe it was trialled in 1997 when New Labour took over at No.10, and then fast tracked through Parliament and made compulsory by Peter Mangledbum MP (no doubt with the help and advice of his suspiciously young Brazilian ‘dancing partner’) in early 98. One of Tony B Liars many improvements to British life and culture that rarely get the credit they undoubtedly deserve.

Yeah. That’s exactly what I thought. I mean, we used to beat kids up for being poofs at school in the 80s. But that was just make believe play stuff. They didn’t actually exist then.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah. That’s exactly what I thought. I mean, we used to beat kids up for being poofs at school in the 80s. But that was just make believe play stuff. They didn’t actually exist then.

Correct Eric. There wasn’t a single poof at any of the Protestant schools I went to in Belfast. I’m not sure to this day  if it was statistically accurate  but we were told by the grown ups at the time that the catholic school kids were 100% queer and it was our duty to beat them up on sight, or we wouldn’t go to heaven.