CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Lewis Department store.

CCArchive

• 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Basil

Overpriced rubbish. Their food is of tesco's standard at best, clothing likely made in Bangladesh, by some bloody monkey on 12 rupees a day and a bowl of rice.

They set a lot of store on their staff being shareholders, and by extension, more invested in the place then other workers at equivalent stores. All I can say is I've yet to see much evidence of that. 

M&S is far superior in any event.

14 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Overpriced rubbish. Their food is of tesco's standard at best, clothing likely made in Bangladesh, by some bloody monkey on 12 rupees a day and a bowl of rice.

They set a lot of store on their staff being shareholders, and by extension, more invested in the place then other workers at equivalent stores. All I can say is I've yet to see much evidence of that. 

M&S is far superior in any event.

In what way is M&S superior? 

15 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

Have you got any humour stored in that meat head of yours, Basil? You depressing cunt. 

Guest Basil
3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

In what way is M&S superior? 

In every way. Don't get me started on the fact John Lewis don't deliver to mainland Europe..

26 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

In every way. Don't get me started on the fact John Lewis don't deliver to mainland Europe..

I still don't get it Basil. In every way isn't answering my question and delivery to Europe is a bit of a minor issue it seems to me. Could you please be more specific. 

Guest Basil
14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I still don't get it Basil. In every way isn't answering my question and delivery to Europe is a bit of a minor issue it seems to me. Could you please be more specific. 

It isn't if you live there! 

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm sorry Basil but you're going to have to explain "everything" I'm only asking that you clarify your description of M&s into main points. LOL 

What's to bloody well explain, you egregious cretin? M&S have better food, better clothes and more attentive staff than John Lewis. If you don't understand that, then your mother must have drunk heavily whilst you were in the womb.